Team Iceman in Saguenay

iceman

Thanks for the reports and pics. We always enjoy reading a Team Iceman adventure.

I did not see the new shocks on your machine. Waiting on springs?

Next week. Having them freshened up and revalved for me, before i put em on.

Thanks for the info on that always eager to hear stuff like that. Keep the info coming. I like to soak it all in.

For sure! Thanks also Bill for the heads-up on the straight at bottom of 93, and the road-bridge in Petit-Sag. It saves some energy when you're looking for that kinda stuff vs poking around with the GPS.

I think we saw you just before you got to the aluminum bridge, I had a fuel filter leak (right above the muffler) and had to bail on Bill and Ray for the day.

No-Hair and I have the bright LED lights, you may have noticed them.

I like the little Team Iceman stickers on the mirrors.

Later

GutZ

Yes we did, i remeber the LED lights. I remember seeing that for sure, gotta give the credit to Playhard for the stickers on the back of the mirrors, it worked just as he said it would. Being a great place for people to see them as you pass each other.

I think we saw you just before you got to the aluminum bridge, I had a fuel filter leak (right above the muffler) and had to bail on Bill and Ray for the day.

No-Hair and I have the bright LED lights, you may have noticed them.

I like the little Team Iceman stickers on the mirrors.

Later

GutZ

Hey GutZ,

Fuel leaking onto a hot muffler. That can't end well. I hope you caught it in time! Where there's smoke very soon there's fire!

Best,

Tom