New Ride Back to Two Stroke

Scranton1

13 hours ago, Phil 1 said:

I know I will and can't wait...

Maybe you can still trade in that new 4tec for the 850? You've had such incredibly good luck with Doo 2 strokes I think it would be foolish not to give that new 850 a shot. If it lasts a season in your hands it's bulletproof! LOL! 

Congratulations!  I think that is going to be an awesome sled based on the new clutch info and motor technology BRP is showing. Thought hard about buying one  but I just can't bring myself to carry 3 gallons of oil each time we head to Quebec. Keep us posted as you put miles on it.  I assume Blackmans is closer than Kurtz for you?  they are a great dealer also , nice family owned / run business 

7 hours ago, mikerider said:

That is one nice looking sled.  

That should make you want to come to Quebec more often.

mike

Vacation Days are my limiting factor Mike.

i only ride in Quebec.  3 more years with Pfizer I'll be at 20yrs and I get 6 weeks vacation!

thats when I start taking a 3rd trip😀😀😀😀😀

7 hours ago, Jackstraw said:

Maybe you can still trade in that new 4tec for the 850? You've had such incredibly good luck with Doo 2 strokes I think it would be foolish not to give that new 850 a shot. If it lasts a season in your hands it's bulletproof! LOL! 

I SAID ride it. I hope the new Doo is as good as the Yamaha/Arctic Cat I had for getting me back to the truck.

Maybe Doo will give me a new 850 for endurance testing!!! :rofl: