Pics from the Matapedia Valley !!!

groomer

.........but no poutines and chickens !!! :lol::lol::p

jean-guy :drinks:

i missed the punch !!!

chicken wings !!!

jean-guy

Hi Jean-Guy!!

I was wondering where this picture was!! And what do you mean...."I missed the punch"?

Linda

Hi Jean-Guy!!

I was wondering where this picture was!! And what do you mean...."I missed the punch"?

Linda

well ,you should more often !!right at the clubhouse !!sled to delivery poutines and chickens wings !! :lol:

well , i had to re-post on my own post because the first time i forgot to write ''wings ''.

so, thats why i wrote ,i missed the ''PUNCH '' !!!ha!!ha!!don t you have that expression in english ???

time to come back in the gaspesie and learn some ''quebecois ''!!!ha!!ha!ha!

pic,right where we stopped at the lake on the saturday!!

well ,you should more often !!right at the clubhouse !!sled to delivery poutines and chickens wings !! :lol:

well , i had to re-post on my own post because the first time i forgot to write ''wings ''.

so, thats why i wrote ,i missed the ''PUNCH '' !!!ha!!ha!!don t you have that expression in english ???

time to come back in the gaspesie and learn some ''quebecois ''!!!ha!!ha!ha!

pic,right where we stopped at the lake on the saturday!!

Ok... time to fix this . I get it now, you missed the punch line with forgetting the ''wings' on the chicken!

And...I meant I was wondering what happened to that picture...I asked you to take it!

And you should know by now....never ever invite me unless you mean it! I just might come!!

Linda

:lol:

Ok... time to fix this . I get it now, you missed the punch line with forgetting the ''wings' on the chicken!

And...I meant I was wondering what happened to that picture...I asked you to take it!

And you should know by now....never ever invite me unless you mean it! I just might come!!

Linda

:lol:

hi linda !!

right ,on the first sentence !!

honestly ,on the second one ,i have a huge memory blank !!ha!!ha!just can t remember at all !!post way too many pics !!

third one ,better no comment!! :lol:

pic ,last run on tq 5 ,april 3th ,08 !!!

jean-guy

hi linda !!

right ,on the first sentence !!

honestly ,on the second one ,i have a huge memory blank !!ha!!ha!just can t remember at all !!post way too many pics !!

third one ,better no comment!! :lol:

pic ,last run on tq 5 ,april 3th ,08 !!!

jean-guy

Second one...look up the post, its the neat chicken wing/poutine dish at the club! The picture you took for me of the snowmobile dish!

Linda

Second one...look up the post, its the neat chicken wing/poutine dish at the club! The picture you took for me of the snowmobile dish!

Linda

aaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh....wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeewww !!

feel better now !!ha!!ha!!

ya, i had completly forgotten about that pic!!

now ,i understand ,sorry for the memory blank !! :p ha!!ha!!

Is it over yet? Someone put me out of my misery!! lol

hi linda !!

not yet !!....but its coming to an end !!

must trailer a bit to go riding !!....and here people don t like that much.they used to start right from their driveways !!

cold enough to ride today !!i guess next rainy day will hurt a lot !!

pics ,back on april 27 th /07 !!! ha!!ha!!ha!!

went toward the faribault camp !!second pic ,about 10 miles west of the faribault.turned around right there !!faribault is right at the bottom of the clearcuts you see !!

2 mooses ''sleeping '' on the road !!ha!!ha! just ''east '' of the 46, on the map !!

pic with the bridge!!on my way back ,at the bridge of the ''50'' ...pont du 50 on the map!! turn right for the faribault ,nice loooooong hill there !!

faribault is 65 miles east from town !!

map:my nephew should be riding in that area today !!

thanks rob and ckf !!....works great !!!

Good Morning Groomer!!

I have to tell you....this is a great way to start my day! Great pictures, a map and the details too!! I love the little ones sleeping on the trail!! Such attitude!! Looks like they are enjoying the heat on the dirt!

The picture of the atv with the view! Wow...good colours too!!

Thanks so much Jean-Guy!! Good work as usual!!

Linda

hi linda and crazysnow !!

well ,i guess it s great way to wake up in the morning !!

thanks !!

sure ,i ll post a few during the summer !!....only a few !!

pics from june 2010.i think, i was seating at the table,closest side to the brook and i saw the moose coming along the brook between the trees !!

jean-guy

hi linda !!

only in the gaspesie!! :rolleyes:

now i need to find somethig/someone to do my dishes ,so it won t bother me while drinking my bottle of wine after supper !!

ha!!ha!!ha!

pics,if you remember the bridge over the causapscal river ,falls are few miles up !!

check top left for the falls...and bottom right for the bridge !!

bridge ,kosap river ...right on the trail for the lake and just after the bridge ,turn right for the local trail for ste marguerite beach !!

jean-guy

well ,i wont be in albertville for a while !!

went for my ''paycheck '' this morning and took those 2 pics on the way back,where you cross the road just a few miles west from my town !!

saaaaaaaaad hey !!!!!

These fields have more snow on them now than when I went across them March 22 12 . LOL

We made it in to Albertville club at supper time via 587.

Neat to see a white snake running across field with mud on both sides of you LOL. Groomer track was packed down and still passable then. I wouldn't have wanted to slip off the side into the mud though!!!!!

These fields have more snow on them now than when I went across them March 22 12 . LOL

We made it in to Albertville club at supper time via 587.

Neat to see a white snake running across field with mud on both sides of you LOL. Groomer track was packed down and still passable then. I wouldn't have wanted to slip off the side into the mud though!!!!!

hi ext !!

ya ,very nice to see the snake ,make nice pics !!except i was a bit too late !!587 is not on my side ,albertville side ,i don t groom there !!

nice ladies are all on my side !!!ha!ha!!ha!!!

just back from the st fidele cb.took my diner there!!post more pics later !!

must go !!

few more !!

linda ,pic 10,where we talked with the 2 guys from maine !!we went riding up the ''pic ''.

last pic, looking west,almost on top of the looooooong hill,few miles east of ste marguerite !!

Beautiful countryside...Ohhhhh i envy you Jean-Guy. Moose, Salmon, Mountains, Rivers, Atving, Snowmobiling Oh! and those women at the clubhouse too,lol. Sooooo envious.

Keep the pics coming, you da man.

Ciou

JG

Beautiful countryside...Ohhhhh i envy you Jean-Guy. Moose, Salmon, Mountains, Rivers, Atving, Snowmobiling Oh! and those women at the clubhouse too,lol. Sooooo envious.

Keep the pics coming, you da man.

Ciou

JG

hi trailblazer !!

thanks !!....ya,you re right !!rather live here then be caught with some traffic lights !!ha!!ha!!!

i don t have much patience on a traffic light...just going to amqui can be hell !! ha!!ha!!

well, here ,there s no 500 sleds a day,no 500 atv a day !!peaceful!!

at the camp i have more chances to see a moose than a truck or a an atv !!

im alone there ...like it !!

even if you have 2000.00$$ job a week for me ,i WON T move from here !!no thank you !!ha!!ha!

pic4 -5 ,on the ''main ''...suburb of ste marguerite !!

hi coldsmoke and 182ray !!

not a bad place at all if you like outdoor!!

moose,deer,salmon,bear,partridge ,beer ,wine !!..and wowen !!haaaaaaaaaaa!!

great place to be !!

i don t like hot temps myself too !!20 c in the summer enough for me !!

i ll try not to forget and post a few winter pics to tease members during the summer!!

ray.....that pile of woods was already there when i started grooming back in feb 00!!don t worry for me ,started riding sleds at 4 and motorcycles at 6 !!

so ,im used to do that kind of stuff !!

btw ,just too bad for the pics of the deer in the field.took them at the wrong hr of the day !!

....but looks like a great ''suspension '' on the deer !!ha!!ha!!