Pics from the Matapedia Valley !!!

groomer

1331968604[/url]' post='22882']

finally !!after so many e mails i met linda, hi-mileage and sorry i have a memory blank,i think the third one was joe !!

big thanks to take time to come to visit me at the clubhouse after a so long drive !!

very happy to met all of you !!

im in a hurry ,im on my way to groom st alexandre.-5c right now !hope i won t go off the trail ,it has been tough to sleep!!slept maybe 1.5 hrs !!when im tired ,hard time to sleep!

eddieskidoo ,if you read this,i should be in time to see you at the clubhouse!!if i m not there ,don t waste your time !!don t worry about me !!ha!!ha!ha!!

jean-guy :drinks:

Very nice. !!!!!! Glad you got to meet the one and only Groomer. You go girl !!!!! Lol. How many miles this year ?

Edited by crazysnow

1332021945[/url]' post='22893']

went to meet eddieskidoo + friend walter this morning at the clubhouse .he was right on time ,i was late !!ha!!ha!!!

great meeting you again eddie !!thanks for stopping and hi to walter !!

see you next season !!!

Ok eddie !!!! I'm Jealous. Sorry Jean - Guy couldn't make it. See you next year Buddy. !!!!!

Very nice pics. good.gif

CrazySnow !!!!!

Ok eddie !!!! I'm Jealous. Sorry Jean - Guy couldn't make it. See you next year Buddy. !!!!!

Very nice pics. good.gif

CrazySnow !!!!!

hi john !!

just back from sledding !!don t worry about that !!

well it has been a warm day again !!ttomorrow ,i ll go to ''camp des bucherons ''somewhere in the l ascension area !!

i ll post more pics tomorrow ,time to go to bed !!

pic:this afternoon with my brother in law,sister ,a friend ,linda and me !!on our way to ste marguerite.local trail !!

just spent 2 awesome riding with linda,my sister ,brother in law + a friend !!

just wooow!!!about 30 % of groomed trails and the rest off the trail!!bumpy trails ,the way i like it !!

2 blue sky days !!very warm again today !!

for those coming in the gaspesie ,stay as much as possible in the woods .snow melted a lot this afternoon !!

this morning on our way to ste marguerite ,the old tq 5 has been plowed for the windmills.

about 1 mile after crossing ''main street '' ,where it s narrow between the trees.

great thanks to linda and hi-mileage for coming up here!!it has been a great pleasure to meet you in person !!

sorry ,i forgot !!

in ste marguerite ,you ll do about 250 ' on the plowed road.nothing dangerous !!unless ,they have plowed some more today !!

this is the sled of my nephew ,what a great little sled !!!144'' !!

....specially on the trail going up to the lake !!awesome !!!

i was nt going in ''first gear '' .ha!!ha!!ha!!

in about 250 miles ,i think we ve met 3 sleds !!!2 guys from maine this morning at 90' corner outside ste marguerite !!

jean-guy

just spent 2 awesome riding with linda,my sister ,brother in law + a friend !!

just wooow!!!about 30 % of groomed trails and the rest off the trail!!bumpy trails ,the way i like it !!

2 blue sky days !!very warm again today !!

for those coming in the gaspesie ,stay as much as possible in the woods .snow melted a lot this afternoon !!

this morning on our way to ste marguerite ,the old tq 5 has been plowed for the windmills.

about 1 mile after crossing ''main street '' ,where it s narrow between the trees.

great thanks to linda and hi-mileage for coming up here!!it has been a great pleasure to meet you in person !!

Glad to see you out riding instead of grooming! So what do you think will the trails take a few more warm days before the cool down on Thursday. It's a long drive. Dale said they will probably close the trails this weekend

hi jackstraw and speedy !!

thanks !!i don t have the chance to ride much ,but i still do remember where the throttle is !!very happy !!

yesterday and today,we used tq 5 a bit and some local trails.

tq 5 around albertville ,there s a few dirt spots in some corners and top of the hills.nothing dangerous at all for now !!

shortcut from town to albertville ,still great .up to ste marguerite ,great except where the trail has been plowed during the winter.the end is very close.it was still passable this morning .

it s not your first time in the gaspesie ,you know better than me where it could be critical.this afternoon ,going off hard packed snow ,i was sinking directly to the bottom ,like there was no snow.

if it s still warm,forget playing off the trail.i consider myself an experienced off the trail rider and this afternoon ,it was just hell playing in there.

if there s a problems ,i guess it ll be close to the sea and towns and places where its windy.last night ,went close to amqui,rideable ,but can see its thin at some places!!

don t want to decide for you ,buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuttt ,it could be risky.i don t want you to change your mind just on my own judgement.

take time to use your experience in the gaspesie and think about it !!

hi jackstraw !!

e mailed a friend in caplan ,east of new richmond !!

yesterday ,he went to la cache -st paulin ,lots of snow,super !!!murdochville ,no problems.

he said ,if you hurry up ,carleton area ,you SHOULD be ok !!

.....you decide !!

jackstraw !!

forgot about a friend in carleton ,e mailed him earlier this morning ,he was in rimouski working.he e mailed one of his friends from st simeon ,bonaventure area.

dirt spots in that area,new richmond -la cache you ll be ok.buuut ,st omer-carleton-new richmond it could be risky ++++ !!!

blue sky day here again ,+10c right now and saw earlier this morning on tv ,carleton area,+18c for the day !!

my friend said when he left carleton last sunday,it was 13c and snow ''level '' was already low.

he called the club in carleton ,no answer !!418-364-7113

hi all !!

my intention is not to discourage you ,but......

if you want a good advice ,i think you better stay home !!just back from the north-east side of town,up the hills and snow is melting fast,very fast !!

its +21c here right now !!!

keep your money and buy yourselves some wine !! :good:

Wine :lol: :lol: :lol: !!!!!

Talked with eddieskidoo last night he said that the trails where getting real bad !!!! lots of dirt and rocks

just a heads up guys

CrazySnow !!!!!!

Edited by crazysnow

Wine :lol: :lol: :lol: !!!!!

Talked with eddieskidoo last night he said that the trails where getting real bad !!!! lots of dirt and rocks

just a heads up guys

CrazySnow !!!!!!

I agree Jean Guy, we deceided to stay home, Thanks for all the input. I guess tell your nephew we won't be needing the rental. On a good note I'll be in Negrl Jamaice on the 4th of April for 10 days, got to keep the wife and kids happy for letting me spend 3-4 weeks in QC every winter! YEA MON! :drinks:

I agree Jean Guy, we deceided to stay home, Thanks for all the input. I guess tell your nephew we won't be needing the rental. On a good note I'll be in Negrl Jamaice on the 4th of April for 10 days, got to keep the wife and kids happy for letting me spend 3-4 weeks in QC every winter! YEA MON! :drinks:

hi jackstraw !!

bienvenue !!

my pleasure to help you !!i ll see my nephew in half an hr !!

have fun there down in jamaica !!

if i remember well ,when i was working in s-w ontario back in the 80's the brother of my boss had jamaicans guys working for him and they were saying that :yea mon !!! ha!!ha!!

up to 25 c this afternoon !!

few winter pics ,just in case you miss winter while on the beach!! :)

It was great to see u again Jean Guy,and I hope I can come see u this summer on the bike!!Thanks for all u do for us!!!!

hi hi-mileage !!

great meeting you !!if you come back in the summer ,don t forget to let me know !!

ain t cost much to help others !!,its only time !!

thanks for coming !!

ps:linda ,the third pic is where we talked with both guys from maine yesterday !!we where on the far left of the pic !!

hi all !!

my intention is not to discourage you ,but......

if you want a good advice ,i think you better stay home !!just back from the north-east side of town,up the hills and snow is melting fast,very fast !!

its +21c here right now !!!

keep your money and buy yourselves some wine !! :good:

Groomer-

WOW! Snow went fast-damn warm weather!

Oh well-it was overall a good season-glad we got to meet you this season!

We will see you next winter!

Do you know if there is a plan in place for a "winter gathering" next January? If so-let me know as we would want to be part of this.

Thanks again for your honest trail reports and photos!

Speedy

:drinks:

hi hi-mileage !!

great meeting you !!if you come back in the summer ,don t forget to let me know !!

thanks for coming !!

ps:linda ,the third pic is where we talked with both guys from maine yesterday !!we where on the far left of the pic !!

These pictures are not from the last couple of days though right?

Linda

Edited by lindasledgirl

I am pretty sure I rode out on the last of the snow yesterday. I couldn't believe how fast the snow melted between Friday and Monday!! We stayed in Amqui, Friday we rode out on Snow, Monday I rode to the trail on pavement. Trails were icey, but snow covered in most spots. If I lived there, I am sure there would be trips left this season but nothing to travel to really. Time to get the ATV ready!

Thanks so much Bob High-mileage for putting this trip plan in place! Good thing we didn't wait a moment longer to get there! And thanks to Groomer for all your time!

Lindasledgirl

hi hi-mileage !!

thanks for coming !!

Groomer

You're teasing us with these great pics of perfect trailz, it was 80 degrees here yesterday. Keep some good ones to help get US ALL through the summer.

Thanks

GutZ

hi all !!

still very warm and blue sky ,22 c around 11 am ,downtown !!can see snow melting from our skyscrappers !!!ha!!ha!!ha!!

speedy !!

great meeting you with your dad !!always a pleasure to post a few.not sure how to say that.honesty is the less expensive way,when you lie ,one day somebody is going to make you pay for that !!

for the gathering ,make a little search ,i think i saw a post about that, this week.bonjour to your dad !!

linda!!

pics taken in january !!we ve been there monday morning.just in the suburb of ste marguerite !!ha!!ha!!

i wish i could be at the camp for a few days and do a little warm up for the summer !!beer and wine !!! :p

congrats again for your riding skills ,dont have much patience to wait for ''slackers '' :lol: .some good friends learned me about that word !!ha!ha!

gutz !!

thanks ,i ll keep posting pics during the summer for sure !!if i post too many moose pics ,let me know !!i ll post some winter pics to keep you ''awake '' !!!