Pics from the Matapedia Valley !!!

groomer

hi linda !!

only in the gaspesie!! :rolleyes:

now i need to find somethig/someone to do my dishes ,so it won t bother me while drinking my bottle of wine after supper !!

ha!!ha!!ha!

pics,if you remember the bridge over the causapscal river ,falls are few miles up !!

jean-guy :drinks:

Great pictures Jean-Guy!

I would love to see this!! That's a wild group of Salmon!!

As for the dishes...ummm...ya, well, Not sure there are women left that do dishes anymore? I think you will have better luck with the moose that cuts the grass at the camp! lol

Lindasledgirl...not LInda(dish)girl lol

few more !!

linda ,pic 10,where we talked with the 2 guys from maine !!we went riding up the ''pic ''.

last pic, looking west,almost on top of the looooooong hill,few miles east of ste marguerite !!

It is very interesting having been there to see the pictures of how it looks with a lot less snow! I must say...you have a great memory for things and a great eye with the camera!!

I even remember some of the places !! lol

Linda

don t try this at home !!!im a professional !!!!

ha!!ha!!ha!!ha!!!ha!!ha!!ha!!!ha!!ha!!ha!!ha!! :rolleyes:

I am not sure what to say...but I think I will PM it to you...just in case lol

Edited by lindasledgirl

don t try this at home !!!im a professional !!!!

ha!!ha!!ha!!ha!!!ha!!ha!!ha!!!ha!!ha!!ha!!ha!! :rolleyes:

7:39 PM seems someone was in the wine early...

Jg...I also like your traffic jams better than mine. Oh to dream...

:drinks:

Great pictures Jean-Guy!

I would love to see this!! That's a wild group of Salmon!!

As for the dishes...ummm...ya, well, Not sure there are women left that do dishes anymore? I think you will have better luck with the moose that cuts the grass at the camp! lol

Lindasledgirl...not LInda(dish)girl lol

hi linda !!

ha!!ha!!

watching salmons jumping the falls!!lots of fun when there s lot in the pool!!i don t have the patience to wait too much!!

just can t remember ,i know its over 75 salmons in about 1 hr.best time ,late june ,early july !!

see those 2 mooses, fighting to cut the grass at the camp !! ha!!ha!

one of the 2 ,his rack hangning over the door at the camp !!

last pic ,can t rememebr if he was the wiinner or the looser !!

jean-guy

It is very interesting having been there to see the pictures of how it looks with a lot less snow! I must say...you have a great memory for things and a great eye with the camera!!

I even remember some of the places !! lol

Linda

thanks !!

sure ,must interesting for you!!i don t realize that ,i m already here !!

pic 1: side road ,just beside the farm on the way to the lake.3 miles outside town !!!

pic 2 :from the causapscal river, on the way up to the lake ,roughly 4 miles!!maybe hard to recognize ,before they made the road wider !!first big clearcuts on the left on the way up !!

not too bad now ,there a little palntation to cut the wind !!

pic 3 :spagetthis on the ''pinatubo '' up the ''41 miles '' on the t l r ....toward la cache !!nice 360 ' view of duniere reserve and park matane !!!

jean-guy

7:39 PM seems someone was in the wine early...

Jg...I also like your traffic jams better than mine. Oh to dream...

:drinks:

hi phil !!

ha!!ha!!

if i remember well..ha!!ha!!..im never out of control when i drink wine ....even the whole bottle !! ha!!ha!!

snowing here,too warm for the snow to stick on the ground !! +2c !!

pics;hog's back ,gaspesie park,roughly 15 miles north of la cache !!!

ya,rather have my traffic jams here in the woods than yours !!!...even if i m stuck on the road for an hr !!haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!

http://lavoixgaspesienne.canoe.ca/webapp/sitepages/content.asp?contentid=233067&id=762&classif=Nouvelles#.T3uQsnMV1oJ.facebook

hi all !!

just forgot about that !!

just to make a quick translation !!!

back in 07 ,population of mooses on park and duniere area was at 47.6 mooses by 10 km sq !!

misnister of natural ressources wanted it down to 33 mooses by 10 km sq !!

so,with extended moose hunting season,more hunters ....and special permits for females,so , this brought the population to 33 mooses by 10 km sq!!

it became almost dangerous for mooses ,not enough lunch !!!

they have tried new kind of plantations to help grow more soft woods....bla..bla..etc !!

they made the ''survey '' between jan 30 th and fev 9 th !!easier to see the mooses in the woods !!

jean-guy

Hi Jean Guy,

I'm trying to get a good pic of a Piebald (half albino - half regular) deer that's been hanging around my house.

I might need you to come to NJ to take the shots if I can't get them!

Don't worry you'll love my part of NJ.

This past season hunters shot a 600 pound black bear near my house. The taxidermist had to order in a head mount typically used for a grizzly to mount the head.

I'll check on plane tickets.

Ray

hi linda !!

ha!!ha!!

watching salmons jumping the falls!!lots of fun when there s lot in the pool!!i don t have the patience to wait too much!!

just can t remember ,i know its over 75 salmons in about 1 hr.best time ,late june ,early july !!

see those 2 mooses, fighting to cut the grass at the camp !! ha!!ha!

one of the 2 ,his rack hangning over the door at the camp !!

last pic ,can t rememebr if he was the wiinner or the looser !!

jean-guy

Jean-Guy!

Do they fight till the rack falls off??? What do you mean its one of the ones over the door!??

Linda

hi ray !!!

can t believe that !!thanks for the honor !!!but.........................

i don t have a passport ,never been on a plane !!...because i don t work ''officially '' during the winter ,federal government give a check every 2 weeks.57 of 60 % of my salary during the summer...employement insurance...

if i jump the fence ...ha!!ha!!....gov is going to cut me !!!$$$$$$$$$....thats for sure !!

.....and this the truth ...95% of the time im alone at the camp...no wind..no noise ...can hear planes flying over !!

often ,i ask myself what could happen taking a plane ,if this could affect my ears problems.i know plane are pressurised...etc !!but altitude .i don t how to say that!!

if my ears problem happen in the plane,i don t want the stewardess to give me the ''mouth to mouth '' ...ha!!ha!!ha!!...in the middle of the aisle in front of everybody !!!

haaaaaaaaaa!!i ll probably jump by the window with no parachute !!!...and land on saguenay bill's yard!! ha!!ha!

don t forget ,fatigue ,stress ,nervosity can start the ears problems....and i m already a very anxious and shy person !!very easy to get dizzy and out of balance !!...and you won t even notice !!

also ,don t forget ,i don t have those big ''bazookas '' like you ll probably see at the augusta golf tournament !!i have only a 300 mm lens with a smaller one !!

to give you an idea,the deer jumping in the field,from 250' + to 325' .the one close to the road,about 30 ' ...the close up!!

when i bought my camera in july 2010 ,it was my first time in rimouski in 5 years .2 years ago ,went to sayabec .further i went if i remember well since then !!

go to amqui ,thats about it ,if i feel ''strange '' dont take the risk ,i stay home !!

this post is very honest and i take it very seriously !!

thanks again for the great honor,but..................................................................................

enjoy the pics !!!

almost forgot,the last one, ha!!ha!!moose was way too close and a bit too much wine ...ha!!ha!hard time to focus !!haaaaaaaaaaaaa!!

LOL!! I still do not believe the the mouth to mouth from the stewardess doesn't interest you...even if everyone is watching....What will they see past the beard!!

hi ray !!!

can t believe that !!thanks for the honor !!!but.........................

i don t have a passport ,never been on a plane !!...because i don t work ''officially '' during the winter ,federal government give a check every 2 weeks.57 of 60 % of my salary during the summer...employement insurance...

if i jump the fence ...ha!!ha!!....gov is going to cut me !!!$$$$$$$$$....thats for sure !!

.....and this the truth ...95% of the time im alone at the camp...no wind..no noise ...can hear planes flying over !!

often ,i ask myself what could happen taking a plane ,if this could affect my ears problems.i know plane are pressurised...etc !!but altitude .i don t how to say that!!

if my ears problem happen in the plane,i don t want the stewardess to give me the ''mouth to mouth '' ...ha!!ha!!ha!!...in the middle of the aisle in front of everybody !!!

haaaaaaaaaa!!i ll probably jump by the window with no parachute !!!...and land on saguenay bill's yard!! ha!!ha!

don t forget ,fatigue ,stress ,nervosity can start the ears problems....and i m already a very anxious and shy person !!very easy to get dizzy and out of balance !!...and you won t even notice !!

also ,don t forget ,i don t have those big ''bazookas '' like you ll probably see at the augusta golf tournament !!i have only a 300 mm lens with a smaller one !!

to give you an idea,the deer jumping in the field,from 250' + to 325' .the one close to the road,about 30 ' ...the close up!!

when i bought my camera in july 2010 ,it was my first time in rimouski in 5 years .2 years ago ,went to sayabec .further i went if i remember well since then !!

go to amqui ,thats about it ,if i feel ''strange '' dont take the risk ,i stay home !!

this post is very honest and i take it very seriously !!

thanks again for the great honor,but..................................................................................

enjoy the pics !!!

almost forgot,the last one, ha!!ha!!moose was way too close and a bit too much wine ...ha!!ha!hard time to focus !!haaaaaaaaaaaaa!!

I know 7 years ago this July you went to Riverside NB because I have a picture of you and I at Andy's. It was agreat time and the first time I met you.

Jean Guy,

How do you like these sheds?

I found them while riding in Maine over the years.

woow !!

lucky to find both side !!where they far apart ???about the right time now to look for them.very easy to see on the snow !!

i have a few about that size at my camp.not the one on the wall!!i use them time to time late sept for rattling !!

bull,back in sept 00,duniere reserve,we were on our way to hunt...i was there only as ''visitor ''if i can say that !!

mini traffic jam on duniere reserve !!old 35 mm pics !!

saw your post last night,connection was too weak,even this morning!!

jean-guy

JG,

The deer are usually no more 150' feet away so no need for the "bazooka" lens.

I guess I just have to be patient.

Ray

can t remember exactly ,i ll check if i return there ,roughly 125-150'...maybe less a bit !!

back in 99/00 when they came to the camp to harvest the trees ,with new clearcuts ,i learned to be more patient looking at mooses when i spend 25 days/or so, in a row at my camp in sept/oct!!

i ve seen so many..over 5000 + since 00,now its not the quantity ,but the quality !!ha!!ha!!i guess it comes with the age !!

I know 7 years ago this July you went to Riverside NB because I have a picture of you and I at Andy's. It was agreat time and the first time I met you.

hi saguenay bill !!

right !!when i went to andy's bbq ,can t remember if i said that before,in miramichi just next to the airport,started to think about the ears problem.

right there ,i almost wanted to go back home ,could feel the stress coming up the closer i was getting to andy's house !!!

pic2 : lake frenette ,few miles from my camp.if you remember those 2 little bridges a few miles before arriving to my camp,lake frenette is right between those 2 bridge.we rode less than a mile from the other side of the lake.from left to right.

...as you see on both pics of the lakes ,about the right hrs to milk the cows !!ha!!ha!!

http://www.journaldemontreal.com/2012/04/05/on-sarrache-le-monstre-de-matane

better no say it in quebecois !!! ha!!ha!!ha!!

just found this !!remember that moose ??

park matane !! ill try to explain well...im in a hurry !!

that moose has been seen 3 x on park matane!!2-3 years ago.

let say ,mr x arrive on park matane for moose hunting as a newbie, if i can say that.never heard of that moose !!

so,first morning ,he was with his dad .....saw the moose and boooom !!shot the moose!!...moose went away ,the guide tried to discourage mr x and offered him to hunt somewhere else !!

what do you think the guide had in mind ???????

so,few month later,mr x ,as a newbie realized that he s been ''tricked '' not to say f%%%% by the guide..to be polite !!

meanwhile ,when mr x left park matane ,guide went with another guy and found the moose and tried to sell the rack!!what an a$$hole !!

so,mr x is sueing (sp) sepaq and the guide for 96,000.00$$....ha!!ha!!

on the video,don t know that guy ,he said that the rack could worth up to 100,000.00$$$ if rich collectionners could buy it !!

.....and i know that guide ....back in the late 80's and early 90 's they used to hunt just next to my camp.about 1.5 miles on the other side of the brook in the yard of the camp!!

wardens and games ???? watched them for a long time and they ve been caught cutting nice trees in plantation to have extra room to hunt .when moose hunting arrive they just turn crazy !!

before hunting they know you....but during hunting they don t remember who you are....they are just in their own ''world ''

btw,they think they own the whole z e c !!haaaaaaaaaaa

hope the judge will give him a nice kick in the butt !!!

not even surprised of that story.

Jean-Guy,

I watched your 'live' video. First of all 'Thank-You" to whom ever filmed him but didn't shoot him! And thanks to you for finding that video! Amazing!!! I know in the world of 'trophy' hunting...that would be a wonderful rack to have over your shop door so all the guys that drop by can admire it. I just don't have the same desire. So I won't judge them...however, in Fishing, we can take a picture to have a trophy made rather than keeping the fish. Can they do the same thing with Antlers?

Linda

Jean-Guy,

I watched your 'live' video. First of all 'Thank-You" to whom ever filmed him but didn't shoot him! And thanks to you for finding that video! Amazing!!! I know in the world of 'trophy' hunting...that would be a wonderful rack to have over your shop door so all the guys that drop by can admire it. I just don't have the same desire. So I won't judge them...however, in Fishing, we can take a picture to have a trophy made rather than keeping the fish. Can they do the same thing with Antlers?

Linda

hi linda !!

if i understood well your question ,no ,i don t think it exist !!

fleurries here time to time !!

should be at the lake to party with some friends tonight!!!ha!!ha!!

pic 1 ,yesterday afternoon,went riding a bit !!in front of the mill outside town !!right at the begiining of the t l r .shortcut for albertville ,about a quarter mile behind me !!

a bit on the left side of the front carrier ,the field on top ,tq 5 ,albertville side !!

the other one ,last autunm !!

hi linda !!

pic 1 ,yesterday afternoon,went riding a bit !!in front of the mill outside town !!right at the begiining of the t l r .shortcut for albertville ,about a quarter mile behind me !!

a bit on the left side of the front carrier ,the field on top ,tq 5 ,albertville side !!

hi linda !!

Edited by Jackstraw

hey jackstraw !!

if my memory still good ...this afternoon ,you must be in jamaica right now ????

you went the wrong way !!!ha!!ha!!ha!!ha!

gaspesie man !!!...........ha!!ha!!ha!!

this morning at the lake and on the way back !!went to party last night !!windy like hell ,a bit of freezing rain on the way back !!!snow stopped around 1 pm !!not even 2 ''.

hey jackstraw !!

if my memory still good ...this afternoon ,you must be in jamaica right now ????

you went the wrong way !!!ha!!ha!!ha!!ha!

gaspesie man !!!...........ha!!ha!!ha!!

this morning at the lake and on the way back !!went to party last night !!windy like hell ,a bit of freezing rain on the way back !!!snow stopped around 1 pm !!not even 2 ''.

That's one frozen lookin Gaspesian beard!! Glad you are having a good time teasing us that are stuck with the green grass sunshine and daffodils!!

Haha!!

Linda