Pics from the Matapedia Valley !!!

groomer

hi linda and jg !!

thanks !!

i do 95% of my riding ''off the trail'' ....very easy !!!

sorry if its lunch time .....

found this yesterday while riding !!! at the beginning i thought it was a linx because of the legs,but chatting last night with a friend...looks like its a coyote...according to the tail! ihad nt paid much attention to the tail!!

mom + kid !!

friend sent me pics of both ,skulls, looks very similar !!

if you remember when we started riding off the trail (at the blue camp ).....then we hit the plowed road....right there,about a 1000' on the plowed road !!

i ve seen many mooses ,but no coyotes !!first one !!

jean-guy :drinks:

hi linda and jg !!

thanks !!

i do 95% of my riding ''off the trail'' ....very easy !!!

sorry if its lunch time .....

found this yesterday while riding !!! at the beginning i thought it was a linx because of the legs,but chatting last night with a friend...looks like its a coyote...according to the tail! ihad nt paid much attention to the tail!!

mom + kid !!

friend sent me pics of both ,skulls, looks very similar !!

if you remember when we started riding off the trail (at the blue camp ).....then we hit the plowed road....right there,about a 1000' on the plowed road !!

i ve seen many mooses ,but no coyotes !!first one !!

smclelan !!!

souvenirs for you !!!

remember that place ???? the white and blue camp is just up the corner !!

at the gathering ,on the way back ,when we hit the groomed trail and all your friends were waiting for you !!!

haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!

Your a funny Guy aren't you!!! I wasn't bad enough everyone had to take pictures before coming to help, but now you are reminding them!!

:drinks:

No Fools, No Fun!

8)

Your a funny Guy aren't you!!! I wasn't bad enough everyone had to take pictures before coming to help, but now you are reminding them!!

:drinks:

No Fools, No Fun!

8)

fyi,i did nt take pics at that precise moment...i was too busy helping you!!

but i noticed there was a lots of paparazzis on the trail....ha!!ha!

first pic ,i made a few miles on the trail for st alexandre ....to connect with the road for lake causapscal.

causapscal river...where i go to see salmons jumping the falls.about 2 miles lower !!

Groomer...Get the Skull I'll pick it up next winter... :vava:

hi phil !!

ha!!ha!!...you could attach it to your front bumper an scare the ''old ladies '' in pq !!!haaaaaaaaa!!

i don think it ll be thre by tomorrow ,they ll be too much traffic!!

pic 1 ...only a guess,this a small lake ,it was too far away and did nt put my big lens.almost looks like a moose sank on the lake.hard to tell !!

p: 3-4 ...if you look closely ,you can see the road going to my camp.right on top of the last hill.camp is 1 mile on the right.

if u get bord up there u can come down to ct shovel asphalt with us hahahahahahah

ha!!ha!!ha!!

no thanks !!i rather stay up here and play in the mud and snow !!i just hate warm temps !!ha!!ha!!

last pic.the mooses are on the right side of the road....on my way down the lake !!i let the motor run idle for the mooses to concentrate on it ..instead of me !!

in front of the 4 w.that patch of wood on the right.there was 3 deers,running just by my side.mom + 2 kids.then 500' lower,3 more deers....and within 2 miles lower again at least 4-5 ...can t remember !!

the ''stump '' used to be right on the other side of that patch of wood !!

so,don t waste your money on a shovel.....buy wine instead........wise hey ???...ha!!ha!!

smclelan !!!

souvenirs for you !!!

remember that place ???? the white and blue camp is just up the corner !!

at the gathering ,on the way back ,when we hit the groomed trail and all your friends were waiting for you !!!

haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!

JG,

I've been scratching my head trying to understand why that picture looked familair.

That's where we came across that poor lad trying to do some boondocking with his 4 poke.

Thank-you so much for helping remember that special spot.

Ray

JG,

I've been scratching my head trying to understand why that picture looked familair.

That's where we came across that poor lad trying to do some boondocking with his 4 poke.

Thank-you so much for helping remember that special spot.

Ray

hi ray !!

big thanks for sharing your pics !!!....ha!!ha!!!...memorable moment during the gathering!!

smclelan ,if you want ray to delete his pics ,you owe us a bottle of wine each !!!!ha!!ha!!

here s a link for the coyote skull!!

http://fr.123rf.com/photo_700883_coyote-isolement-sur-crane-noir.html

JG,

If Stephen delivers his ransom of wine it will probably be in Franconia.

You better get your passport because if your not there I'm drinking your bottle too. haha

Ray

:db:

hi ray !!!

ha!!ha!!ha!!

if you think you can t '' support'' ( have ) 2 bottles of wine in a row...i ll go !!

...but i ll keep the 2 bottles for me !!!!ha!!ha!!!ha!!....no sharing !!!haaaaaaa!!

jean-guy :db:

hi ray !!!

ha!!ha!!ha!!

if you think you can t '' support'' ( have ) 2 bottles of wine in a row...i ll go !!

...but i ll keep the 2 bottles for me !!!!ha!!ha!!!ha!!....no sharing !!!haaaaaaa!!

jean-guy :db:

If Steven buys the wine in NH he can buy 4 bottles for the CA price of 2. That way you guys can both have two. No need to share. By the time you drink the 2nd bottle you won't care anyway.

If Steven buys the wine in NH he can buy 4 bottles for the CA price of 2. That way you guys can both have two. No need to share. By the time you drink the 2nd bottle you won't care anyway.

ha!!ha!ha!!

thanks for the laughs saguenay bill !!

you re absolutely right !!!

.........if they can make it to the second one !!! ha!!ha!!ha!!

ha!!ha!ha!!

thanks for the laughs saguenay bill !!

you re absolutely right !!!

.........if they can make it to the second one !!! ha!!ha!!ha!!

timbo has a buddy, Fluff, who could probably do big damage on the second one. I've seen Fluff in action, right Andy?

enjoy !!!

earlier this afternoon !!!

turned around just before t l r and went to the cable bridge closest to church !!

at the shorcut for albertville,a good 6 '' there !!

shane and brdgbldr...pic 7 ...where we met at night !!

Nice pictures. Need to look at this topic more often.

hi hparaptor !!

thanks !!no problems with that !!

this thread is ''open bar '' for all the members !!...ha!!ha!!ha!!!

I love the pictures of the camp!! I can see you laying on the couch after your supper and wine!

Thanks for all the great pictures Jean-Guy! I had some catching up to do...I have been away a few days!

Linda :acute:

hi linda and crazysnow !!

thanks....ha!!!ha!!

not exactly that..after supper ,take my truck and go to look for mooses ..if i m still in shape ,take the 4w and go to party at the lake !!early octocber,take the moose run first and then, supper !!

last night i think ,i was checking old pics from last year,unless i make a mistake ,i brought the machine back to albertville,april 13 th!!

snow and rain here right now .....sleet ??? 0 c !!

must be snowing up the hills for sure !!

second pic,always forget about that.just before st alexandre ,always stay on the trail there.big stumps ....just inches off the trail!!!

Nice.

You've convinced me. I'm riding there next season! What are the ATV trails like during the warmer months?

hi hparaptor !!

http://www.clubvttdelamatapedia.com/entree.htm

hard to tell .don t ride those trails at all !!i know they have over 600 miles +....don t know much about the atv club.

i bring my 4w at my camp in may and bring it back in town in november ,depending of the snow.

i ride only on the z e c !!.....and 99.9% alone !!

...but you can ride tons of miles on those trails !!

on the left of the link...its written ''rideman ''...click ici...theres few places you ll probably recognize on the video with my pics i ve posted here on qr ..

sentiers...for trails......cartes for maps ...

jean-guy