Pics from the Matapedia Valley !!!

groomer

Todays update....Jean-Guys computer and my laptop both in the shop. We are in Matane for lunch and on our way to Gaspesie Park!

Crazy Snow.....he is wearing the hat today! Pictures to follow! (He saves it for "special occassions"!

We wish you guys were here!

Linda and Jean-Guy

Todays update....Jean-Guys computer and my laptop both in the shop. We are in Matane for lunch and on our way to Gaspesie Park!

Crazy Snow.....he is wearing the hat today! Pictures to follow! (He saves it for "special occassions"!

We wish you guys were here!

Linda and Jean-Guy

Hi Linda ,

Ha Ha !!!!!! that's great. Glad you guys are having fun,take lots of pics.

I wish i was there too

Later CrazySnow !!!

Edited by crazysnow

We had to climb a tree stand 2 miles from camp to say hello to you guys from the Gaspesie! (This tree stand is the last one before the bridge.

Jean -Guy says 'help!"

Have to go! 2 bottles of wine and steak waiting . And homemade brownies .

Lindasledgirl and Groomer

I want to know what you two kids did to cause BOTH computers to be in need of repair? :rofl::air_kiss:

Edited by Shane

We don`t have much time to reply as the Moose are waiting for us!!

Steven....Safe for you to come to the camp now.....Sent Linda out with the chain saw to clear a good path in. After hours of work clearing the drive in to the camp last Saturday and making Linda stack it all for next years firewood....as a reward I took her to The Gaspesie National Park!

I even had her bake me a cake!! It was my birthday i told her HAHA!!!

Jean-Guy!

O !!! By the way Jean - Guy where's that nice hat I got you ? You got to look good when the girls come bye Lol.!!!!!

hi crazysnow !!

i know !!since i put your hat ,wowen in town are tearing down my clothes !!!ha!!ha!!ha!!

seriously ,i want to keep clean as long as possible as a souvenir from the gathering !!

few pics from the last 2 weeks.lost the count saw 30-32 mooses ....10-12 deers i guess, 2 beavers,tons of partridges and rabbits ,1 coyote...linda saw a lynx , 1 or 2 porcupines !!

jean-guy :drinks:

I want to know what you two kids did to cause BOTH computers to be in need of repair? :rofl::air_kiss:

hi shane !!

i ll let linda reply to that one!!ha!!ha!!

my english is not perfect ,so i don t want to make a mistake and confuse members here !!!

ha!!ha!!

hi crazysnow !!

i know !!since i put your hat ,wowen in town are tearing down my clothes !!!ha!!ha!!ha!!

seriously ,i want to keep clean as long as possible as a souvenir from the gathering !!

few pics from the last 2 weeks.lost the count saw 30-32 mooses ....10-12 deers i guess, 2 beavers,tons of partridges and rabbits ,1 coyote...linda saw a lynx , 1 or 2 porcupines !!

Hi Jean - Guy,

Dammmm !!!! you look good that's what I'm talking about. Ha Ha !!!! thanks for that pic I feel better now and don't do anymore disappearing acts, we all missed you . Looks like you guys had a great time I hope linda a good cook.

Hi Jean - Guy,

Dammmm !!!! you look good that's what I'm talking about. Ha Ha !!!! thanks for that pic I feel better now and don't do anymore disappearing acts, we all missed you . Looks like you guys had a great time I hope linda a good cook.

great time,tons of laughs !!!

good cook???.....word is weak ......ha!!ha!! awesome cook !!...i ate meals at the camp that i never eaten before !!!

we rode close to 300 miles with the 4w !!in the last few days ,she was getting way better to see mooses !!!

jean-guy

7465cb1ba258fdfee8f154e047b44451.jpg&isLive=false

hi crazysow and trailblazer !!

thanks !!

lots of roads and trails to ride here jg !!

video from linda....early saturday morning !! she s been all smile !!!

when the moose started to run,because i tried to open the patio door .made a mistake ,should have taken the side door !!

Hi Guys!

Still making my way home. 3 hours left to drive. I will reply soon!

I have to say....one of the best vacatioms I have ever had!!

Jean-Guy...I thank-you from the bottom of my heart xo

And yes..the moose at the window was a nice touch!!

Linda

I loved JG's office and he loved my kitchen! Especially my coffee I am told. You guys have no idea what he does to capture these pictures for us. I lived it for two weeks and can tell you he is an amazing person. I don't want it to sound too good so I will tell you that having a shower is about a 2 hour ordeal. But he never complained once about all the work! It is like nothing I have ever done before and I look forward to the next time. I have not 4 wheeled like this....made me pretty happy with myself and especially with my guide! We went through places you wouldn't go without JG!

Oh and I shouldn't say this cause he will blush....but there is a wine called REDWOOD.....makes him dance! And pretty good too!!

Off to buy a computer! It didn't handle the gaspesie as well as I did! Haha

Linda

Gld you had such a good time Linda! It looks AWESOME!!!!!!

Hi Guys!

Still making my way home. 3 hours left to drive. I will reply soon!

I have to say....one of the best vacatioms I have ever had!!

Jean-Guy...I thank-you from the bottom of my heart xo

And yes..the moose at the window was a nice touch!!

Linda

bienvenue linda !!

it has been a pleasure to show a ''city girl '' part of my gaspesie !!

glad you enjoyed your trip up here after so many miles of driving !!

very happy that you ve seen a moose in the yard of the camp!! perfect timing !!

i guess you ll have tons of stories to tell your friends back home !!

jean-guy

I loved JG's office and he loved my kitchen! Especially my coffee I am told. You guys have no idea what he does to capture these pictures for us. I lived it for two weeks and can tell you he is an amazing person. I don't want it to sound too good so I will tell you that having a shower is about a 2 hour ordeal. But he never complained once about all the work! It is like nothing I have ever done before and I look forward to the next time. I have not 4 wheeled like this....made me pretty happy with myself and especially with my guide! We went through places you wouldn't go without JG!

Oh and I shouldn't say this cause he will blush....but there is a wine called REDWOOD.....makes him dance! And pretty good too!!

Off to buy a computer! It didn't handle the gaspesie as well as I did! Haha

Linda

ha!!ha!! your memory for wine brands is as good as me for trails and roads !!!!

jean-guy

We had a great time at the camp too!! I don't recall any dancing the night we were there and the Redwood wine was consumed!! LOL

Thanks for the great tour, hospitality, and the incredible steaks!! Next time we will bring more wine! Thanks Linda for cutting the bushes back for the nice truck to get into the camp. You two missed a good hike in Park Matane Sunday, perfect weather and awesome waterfalls. Over 200 feet high!!

:drinks:

post-5-0-70731100-1337728196_thumb.jpg

post-5-0-50863500-1337728221_thumb.jpg

almost forgot !!

smclelan came for a visit with girlfriend saturday afternoon til sunday morning !!

i ll remember those bottles of wine !!!! ha!!ha!!ha!!

caught a cold or fever yesterday .spent most of the day on couch and bed !!

still ''dazed '' a bit !!

thanks for the visit !!

i ll remember those bottles of wine !!!! ha!!ha!!ha!!

caught a cold or fever yesterday .spent most of the day on couch and bed !!

still ''dazed '' a bit !!

Ha Ha Ha JG.........in town we call that a hangover :bad: :bad: :bad:

Was thinking of the same, when I read this post last week.

Nice shots. Need more stories, ride reports... Thanks for sharing the highlights.