Pics from the Matapedia Valley !!!

groomer

hi linda and john!!

from the other post...pic 7 ....bottom right on the map where it s written....treestand/ darkness.

we ve been about half a mile from there when steven came .

second map...

pic 10....treestand/bull...where i saw the bull saturday night.also, you can see where you were making your phone calls,bridge and the camp where you waited with my sister !!

cn tower,about 1 mile from where you were making your phone calls !! we should built a brand new one this year!!

for the memorial ,looks like it has been done within a week.i was there 2 saturday ago..

they put a little fence with a cross inside !!

i enjoyed the wine john...but not much the week end !!bad weather !!when i left friday,heavy rain up the hills.water level went at least 1 foot higher friday night.

very surprised when i crossed the brook around midnight.close call with a moose friday night ,1.5 miles before arriving to my camp.

jean-guy

Not sure I am that good with this map! I might have to just come back and have you show me again! Do I need work boots and a hammer to rebuild the 'phone booth'?

haha!

Not sure I am that good with this map! I might have to just come back and have you show me again! Do I need work boots and a hammer to rebuild the 'phone booth'?

haha!

I am not sure about the boots and hammer, but you definetely need a saw to cut the bushes back for the good truck to get into the camp!! 8)

haha!

looks like you were nt sastisfied with my phone boot service !!..for complaints, you call the z e c !!ha!!ha!!ha!!

i m only a guide !!

well,next time you come in the gaspesie, you could use this one ,about 10 miles from the camp.open 7/7 ....24 hrs a day ,12 months a year.

on the map ,look on the bottom right for location !!!

jean-guy

I am not sure about the boots and hammer, but you definetely need a saw to cut the bushes back for the good truck to get into the camp!! 8)

Haha!! Steven...that's a women s truck!! My truck makes it in no problem, just put the peddle down...the air current pushes the trees back and voila! NO SCRATCHES!

Jean-Guy!

I can't very well complain at the Z.E.C. office!! You told them I was your wife last time!! lol How would that look!???

Besides....I wasn't complaining! But I will head over and help you clear some trees out for that fussy friend with the fancy truck!!

Haha!!

Linda

sorry ,i had forgotten about your post!!

looks like you don t know much about volunteering in nova scotia !!! :tease:

btw,without swelling my head up ,my pics of the lupines,not bad for a groomer operator !! :tease:

jean-guy :drinks:

Jean-Guy!

I can't very well complain at the Z.E.C. office!! You told them I was your wife last time!! lol How would that look!???

Besides....I wasn't complaining! But I will head over and help you clear some trees out for that fussy friend with the fancy truck!!

Haha!!

Linda

ha!!ha!!ha!!

shiny truck!!! ha!!ha!!....pffffttt !!!

he should let you drive !!

jean-guy

Haha!! Steven...that's a women s truck!!

Jean-Guy!

Haha!!

Linda

shiny truck!!! ha!!ha!!....pffffttt !!!

jean-guy

It is very clear to me that you two are very jealous of my truck!!! :drinks:

Someday hopefully you will be able to admit it. 8)

It is very clear to me that you two are very jealous of my truck!!! :drinks:

Someday hopefully you will be able to admit it. 8)

even if you bring tons of ''menage a trois '' ...i ll never admit it !!

i rather drink redwood creek instead ............

Jean - Guy ,

Next time I see you I'm bringing a bottle of Redwood wine , I can't wait to see you dance. Lol. Ha Ha !!!!!!

hi john !!!

ha!!ha!!....one won t be enough ...ha!!ha!!just a little warm up !!! ha!!ha!!

a case of 12 will be welcome with that !!!ha!!ha!!

pic 5 : looking toward lac saumon.....road 132 about 5 miles ahead.....st alexandre trail...1 mile back

pic 6 :looking toward st alexandre...trail is about 2 miles behind.

pic 8 : first hill after causapscal river going up to the lake /camp

jean-guy :drinks: :drinks: :drinks: haaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!

Jean - Guy ,

Next time I see you I'm bringing a bottle of Redwood wine , I can't wait to see you dance. Lol. Ha Ha !!!!!!

hi john !!!

ha!!ha!!....one won t be enough ...ha!!ha!!just a little warm up !!! ha!!ha!!

a case of 12 will be welcome with that !!!ha!!ha!!

jean-guy :drinks: :drinks: :drinks: haaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!

I am not sure you need to bring a case John. Last time I was there we drank almost 7 bottles, one of them was Redwood and if he was dancing, it was a slow dance!!! :drinks:

What happens in the Gaspesie......stays in the Gaspesie!!! 8)

I Think we should have a Redwood creek wine Gathering then we will see who can DANCE !!!! LOL

Here is a wine Gathering last summer in Franconia!

post-14-0-03213600-1340846740_thumb.jpg

Edited by Andyman

I am not sure you need to bring a case John. Last time I was there we drank almost 7 bottles, one of them was Redwood and if he was dancing, it was a slow dance!!! :drinks:

What happens in the Gaspesie......stays in the Gaspesie!!! 8)

What happens in the Gaspesie......stays in the Gaspesie!!!

...maybe we should start a thread about that!!!.....we could read i guess...some funny stories !!

still raining here !!!looks like a late november day.

jean-guy

Hi Groomer...

Keep the "cold" pictures coming... Calling for 90+ for next few days and an "EXCESSIVELY HOT" July... :help:

Looking at snow helps... :drinks:

hi phil and jg !!

here's a few to help a bit !!!

phil ,you re on the wrong side of the fence ...ha!!ha!!

jg...wrong side of the province.....ha!!ha!!

sunny here since mid morning ...less humid too !!!!

have a nice week end !!!

The corner of the blade is cool, it took a couple seconds to figure that one out.

slack la biere !! /slow down on beer ...it ll help you to concentrate on the pic !!haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!

hi phil and jg !!

here's a few to help a bit !!!

phil ,you re on the wrong side of the fence ...ha!!ha!!

jg...wrong side of the province.....ha!!ha!!

sunny here since mid morning ...less humid too !!!!

have a nice week end !!!

Ahhhhh ya keep'n cool now :drinks: :drinks: :drinks: .................gonna be 35 with the humidex factored in this aft. 8)