Pics from the Matapedia Valley !!!

groomer

Great pictures Jean-Guy!! I saw the same moon...same time! Looks like you had the heat on at the camp?! Love the colour of the mushrooms! Ski doo Yellow!

See you soon!

Linda

hi all !!

thx for the comments and info !!

looks like we have some fine mushrooms connaisseurs here ??????????? ha!!ha!!ha!!!

i tasted a few and look what happened to my pics !! ha!!ha!!ha!!

btw,saturday night,left the lake around 11 pm....4 c there...but on my way back to camp i could feel it was colder .

so,my neighbor on the z e c .....9 miles away from my camp, told my boss that it was -1c sunday morning and he had frost on his truck windshield !!

jean-guy :drinks:

hi linda !!

ha!!ha!!.......like it !!!

jg...if i see that brand of wine ,i ll try one !!!

jean-guy :drinks: <<<<<<<<<<<<<redwood creek !!!ha!!ha!!

It's not a brand name JG, it's orange juice and champagne(Moet et Chandon), good with pancakes and our famous maple syrop.

JG

Not to worry...i will put some 'Mimosa' on the menu JG-Trailblazer and serve it up at the camp with the French Toast and famous maple syrup to Groomer. Watch for a report!

Linda

:drinks:

hi all !!

just to show you how both rivers,causapscal and matapedia are low !!

first 3 pics,i was standing right in the middle of causapscal river !!!

pic 3 ...bridge for albertville.....on the left !!!

WOW!!! Makes my mouth water just looking at that big hunk of steak!!

did you know in ns that a beer worth a steak?????hahahaa!!!

i rather have the beer,i don t eat moose meat !!

farmerold.....first pic....we met half a mile up...looking east.right on the other side of the trees!!

jean-guy :drinks: <<<<<<<<steak !!!!

I will trade you beer for moose meat anytime!!! :drinks::rofl:

Or Redwood!!

aaaaaahhhh!!!....let me think !!!

friends at the camp don t share with me...i don t hunt.

btw ,they have 2 permits for female this year !!

hope they ll be lucky !!

Great pictures!! And I love the creative ones in the trees Jean-Guy! Looks like lots of mud too...can't wait! Looks like a decent size moose too!

Thanks for sharing!

Linda

I prayed for snow when I drove by last week...and I even prayed for you too, J-G :drinks:

hi gary !!

just too bad!!if you came during week end..i was at my office on the z e c !!ha!!ha!!ha!!

buuuuuuuuutt ,just in case you don t know ,i live in causapscal ..i have nt been in albertville since third week of march !!!

thx linda and john!!

linda...love the mud???look at pic 2!!this is where you re going to get stuck....ha!!ha!!ha!!

can t wait too!!!............to take pics of you struggling in the mud!!ha!!ha!!ha!!

there s no towing around camp and lake !!!

jean-guy :drinks: ......can t stop laughing !!!!haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!

Jean-Guy.....

It certainly would be a terrible thing if in fact you got stuck trying to get ME stuck (just so you could get pictures to post on QR). Remember I carry a camera too and might just gett pictures of you stuck in the mud!

I know you don't have a towing company at the camp!!!....I will bring my tow strap and winch just in case you get too cocky out there and need "Linda's Towing" services. haha!

You best get some bigger boots...I will be back at the camp drinking the Cliff 79 while you are digging yourself out!

Haha!

Linda

:clapping: