Pics from the Matapedia Valley !!!

groomer

knock knock

Hey Groomer are you in there?

(pic from Iceman)

hahahahha!!

hi nh-moose !!

would you plase ''push'' that moose to my camp???

very boring at the camp to see moose this week.saw fresh tracks yesterday morning and afternoon.

....and a tree where a bull scratched his antlers yesterday morning,hope to have nice weather and ride tons of miles next week!!

worse bow hunting week in 12 years !!

big supper at the camp tomorrow with friends ,at least 15 ....and maybe up to 17 !!!

jean-guy :drinks:

Apparantly the memo regarding Groomers Vacation was missed by a few. He asked me to let you know that he is fine...he is away on his usual Moose `shopping` trip during moose hunting season and of course there is no internet in the bush.

I have locked him up in the `chokey`for being so nasty about me needing `Groomer`s Gaspesian Towing Service` I think he knows better now than to mess with us Ontario Women!

Not to worry...I have been dropping off some spectacular cooking, so he won`t starve!! Even a little red wine from time to time.

I must say....he is pretty amazing at photography lessons, moose `finding`and even teaching me what 4:30 am looks like so we can have coffee and toast before heading out to see the sun come up and the moose covered in frost!

I fail misserably at the moose calling however....he laughs and says the only thing that budged was perhaps a beaver...no moose even turned their head.

I will let him out soon as he has lots to do to prepare for rifle hunting on Saturday...surely not a person on this planet knows the bush better than this guy!! And I mean it! I am not sure Google Earth even knows where the heck I am, let alone anyone else. Lets put it this way...I better not pi** him off while he has me out here!

Oh and PS...if you ever have the pleasure of doing this trip with him, don`t let him tell you your pants are too noisy!! The first bull we saw was when we had 20 people in the camp for Thanksgiving dinner, loud Groomer music (rock and roll), my giant ham in the oven and lots of talking! It walked right to the brook in the camp! And that wasn`t enough, an hour later, walked down the driveway! No moose spray or special clothing, just a big family gathering is all that is needed to bring in the `Bull` !!

I hope everyone is ready for this season! I know where I will be!!

Snow in Park Matane on Monday...and we could see it happening from the clear cuts 4 miles from the camp! 2 inches in L`Etape yesterday and more on route!

Happy Thanksgiving!

Linda

Hi Linda, thanks for the update was starting to worry , Ha Ha !!!! Groomer looks like he's going to the bathroom , is that where you keep him locked up.

Lol !!! Hey Linda I hope your Snow dance gets going soon, maybe you could ask groomer to try you on your BOOTS after a couple glasses of Wine !!!

lets see if he can dance

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: !!!

yo all !!!

i've been released yesterday!!!...hahahahha!!

bull came for a visit last saturday afternoon.linda saw him first !!...while waiting for friends to arrive for supper !!...4 10 pm ...

...then at 5 40 pm .....saw him coming by the road side !!almost darkness!!

great time and lots of riding with 4w !!

few fleurries here this afternoon..

i ll be back at the camp tomorrow morning for the whole moose hunting week !!

first 2 pics...bull + mom were together tuesday night!!

on our way back,saw the shadow of the female in the darkness.called....came very close.i was standing on the pegs of the 4 w...wanted to sat down...just a bit of noise and she turned around.

waited a few mins and she came crossing the road right in front of us.

other pics....same place ,wednesday morning ...same bull...looks like it has been ''party'' for him all night.

saw 7 in about a quarter mile.saw 14 or 16 mooses last wednesday !!

WOW !!!! Very Very nice groomer I'm Jealous , and love the Pics .

Let me tell you !!! this site would not be the same without you, we all miss you when you don't post any pics.

and I speak for a lot of people that aren't even members I call them Lurkers

Sorry I'm getting carried away but they give nothing back to the snowmobile community. Join the site lukers. LOl

Thanks Again Your Friend Crazy !!!!

Hi Linda, thanks for the update was starting to worry , Ha Ha !!!! Groomer looks like he's going to the bathroom , is that where you keep him locked up.

Lol !!! Hey Linda I hope your Snow dance gets going soon, maybe you could ask groomer to try you on your BOOTS after a couple glasses of Wine !!!

lets see if he can dance

Hi Crazysnow!!

Oh don`t even suggest that I bring one more pair of boots to the camp! Jean-Guy has to walk there as it is becuase I bring a pick up truck load of stuff everytime I come! (not kidding...full!!) I had 7 pairs of camp shoes-boots and one pair of heels!! lol

As for the dance part...I think he was wearing two pairs of work socks actually...lets just say a bottle of Redwood and the Guy can cut a rug!

I know you can wait till I get home and get the snowdance boots on....but I hear there is snow happening all over the place already! So I must get home and make some money...something tells me I will be back here in December!

We are planning a `Groomers Weekend``at the Camp this winter if you (or anyone else reading) are interested...we already set up the firewood! It will be a chilly one!! We might have to pull the mattresses out into the kitchen for this one!

Jean-Guy will be giving Back country lessons for the occassion...and then Dance lessons after the wine :yahoo:

Linda

i could spend all night posting pics!!

we took very close to 3000 !!!

Jean-Guy!!

I think your pictures are just spectacular...but while you are away...I might add a few more!! Don`t be nervous hahaha!!

See you next week! (online)

Linda

lets see if he can dance

well crazysnow !!

one thing about linda,........she does what she's asked!!! :tease:

WOW !!!! Very Very nice groomer I'm Jealous , and love the Pics .

Let me tell you !!! this site would not be the same without you, we all miss you when you don't post any pics.

and I speak for a lot of people that aren't even members I call them Lurkers

Sorry I'm getting carried away but they give nothing back to the snowmobile community. Join the site lukers. LOl

Thanks Again Your Friend Crazy !!!!

thx for your appreciation john !!!

preparing myself to go back to camp......if i can stop posting!!...hahahahha!!!

i ll be back in 2 saturday or before,depending what will happen with hunting!!

one friend is already at the camp since last night ....others will arrive this afternoon!!

hi linda !!!

just wanted to say thanks for your visit!!

hope you enjoyed the ''silence '' at the camp and the sunrises !!

glad we ve been able to ride many miles and see a few mooses !!

also,glad that you experienced seeing mooses ( 3x ) in the darkness !!

thx for all the great meals and breakfast!!!....awesome cook !!

very happy that you enjoyed your thanksgiving supper at the camp with new friends!!

e mailed john for your ''porcupine '' pics !!

don t be shy to come back during winter time !!

on my way back to camp shortly!!

your gaspesian bushman !!

jean-guy :drinks: <<<<<<<<<<<<redwood !!!

hi linda !!!

just wanted to say thanks for your visit!!

hope you enjoyed the ''silence '' at the camp and the sunrises !!

glad we ve been able to ride many miles and see a few mooses !!

also,glad that you experienced seeing mooses ( 3x ) in the darkness !!

thx for all the great meals and breakfast!!!....awesome cook !!

very happy that you enjoyed your thanksgiving supper at the camp with new friends!!

e mailed john for your ''porcupine '' pics !!

don t be shy to come back during winter time !!

on my way back to camp shortly!!

your gaspesian bushman !!

jean-guy :drinks: <<<<<<<<<<<<redwood !!!

Hi Jean-Guy

I had a great time and look forward to returning soon. I did enjoy all the quiet, the sunrises and the sunsets, brook coffee, the wine and yes...even cooking for you.

Great Thanksgiving parties!! And yes...love all my new friends!! The are certainly a wonderful group.

I love that picture you took...of me...when you told me to walk quieter that my pants were noisy! lol

But the best part was when you were teaching me to do the moose call! Then you laughed and told me that was calling a Beaver maybe but not a moose! lol

And...its pretty fair to say...you are the 'Moose Whisperer'...havne't seen anything like it. They are walking away, you call and they come right back!

I hope you guys are having fun up there but remember....don't shoot "Linda's Brook Moose'!!

Talk soon!

Linda

xo

Oh and picture number 2!! That's taking pictures while driving lol...look at the leaves! I hope you don't crash doing that and require my towing services for the 3rd time! lol

:drinks: <<<<<<dancing wine! lol