Pics from the Matapedia Valley !!!

groomer

thx john !!

moose on the first pic,last friday on my way up to camp.....he was about 300' on the other side of the treestand.

a bit more than a quarter mile in front of me between trees !!

the hill you see on the second pic,top left...right at the bottom ,they found oil there back in 72..

logging road is 1.5 miles from top...la cache is 55 miles on the left.

jean-guy :drinks:

Heh Jean-Guy, in the second pic is that the famous telephone booth?

Wow!! Great pictures Jean-Guy!! I recognize some of the places...especially the 2nd picture in the last group....my favourite view!

Love the sunset pictures!!

Where is that salmon ladder...,not sure i saw that area yet.

Oh and I picked you up a couple of bottles of red wine in Nova Scotia!!!

Cheers!

Linda

:drinks:

Heh Jean-Guy, in the second pic is that the famous telephone booth?

hi jg !!

the thing you see is the last treestand before arriving at the camp.about half a mile...

the phone booth must be 10-12 miles...using shortcuts !!

camp is just a bit south-east of the cn tower !!!...ha!!ha!!ha!!

Wow!! Great pictures Jean-Guy!! I recognize some of the places...especially the 2nd picture in the last group....my favourite view!

Love the sunset pictures!!

Where is that salmon ladder...,not sure i saw that area yet.

Oh and I picked you up a couple of bottles of red wine in Nova Scotia!!!

Cheers!

Linda

hi linda !!

thx !!!

on the map ...

p-1 ...pic with 4w and the brook coming from the right...causapscal river ...but not where you thought !!

where we've been is ''bateaux pool''...must be 10-12 miles lower...time to buy a gps !!ha!!ha!!....or find a guide !!!ha!!ha!!

remember the ''marsh '' ..pool with fences on both ends..just a few miles lower .from that pool and up...no fishing !!

p-2 : end of lake casault ...dam ..

p-3 :lake casault on the right ..that road is only accessible with 4 w.

p-4 : we've been there back in may...there was still snow on the road.we took a few pics with 4w side by side

p-5 :there s little falls there..i ve been there saturday !!

few pics !!

shook the pic with moon ,had no tripod !!

last night,10 36 pm on my way back to camp..narrow road...mom jumped right in front of me with calf...she started to make ''donuts ''in a water hole and splashing water .....calf went a few feet away...

she stood still in the middle of the road blocking me the passage..then she started again....and went back in the woods.

this morning...missed a bull (pics)...saw him for 2'' ...maybe 1......about 40'' spread rack.time to break ...and reach camera...could hear him making noise just next to me...but it was too dirty !!

WOW!! There must be a lot of miles on that Stihl backpack by now!!

oh yaaa!!!

few thousand miles for sure and a few hundred beers carried from camp to lake!!ha!!ha!!ha!!ha!!

including a few bottles of rouge !!haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!

Whatta way to advertise moose pee, gotta hand it to the guy for slipping in his bottle of moose pee in the end, a real seller with that video.

It's a good thing he had a little cluster of trees close by to keep between him and his attraction. :help:

Crazy bunch of quacks you Gaspesians, ever heard of going to the movies. LOL :shock:

JG

bonjour timbo and jg !!!

timbo!!

ya..thats my brother in law ...yves...he was seating with us at the gathering ..clubhouse

i think you say '' shed '' in english......so, when the group shed a moose ,they are allowed to go back on the territory and play with moose or just look at them at night or morning.can see tons !!

he ll be done with salmon guiding saturday ,then up for park matane sunday i think to begin moose guiding !!

thats what happen when you talk too much !!ha!!ha!!specially during the ''rut season ''

even me ,when i take pics closely..i watch myself...just the click-click..enough for them to get mad !!

j-g..

he s been lucky to have a few trees..

its takes all kind of people to make a world !!!

I see !!! your brother likes to live on the wild side. :rofl: good video !!!! JG.

hi crazysnow !!

ha!!ha!

can be dangerous playing with moose like that !!

second pic ,about the same place where i saw the female last saturday night on my way back to camp....only a few feet difference !!!

forgot,last saturday morning at lake casault ,few mile from my camp......it was 4.5 c !!!

....but 15-20 c sunday morning !!

Looks like the leaves are changing colors already over there.

whoops !!...sorry jg !!

both moose pics from last october !!same morning if i remember well !!

still green here...i guess in 2 weeks colors will change !!

don t tell my brother i posted yamaha pics here !!haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!

last year or 2 years ago ,last pic...i met 2 guys from nh there,just outside town......4 30 am......they were on their way to ferry in matane !!!...ha!!ha!!

whoops !!...sorry jg !!

both moose pics from last october !!same morning if i remember well !!

still green here...i guess in 2 weeks colors will change !!

don t tell my brother i posted yamaha pics here !!haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!

last year or 2 years ago ,last pic...i met 2 guys from nh there,just outside town......4 30 am......they were on their way to ferry in matane !!!...ha!!ha!!

You can keep those Yammy pics coming for as long as you want JG, ha ha ha, we're going to miss you at the gathering this year, any chance you can be replaced temporarily to join us diehards for the week end in LSG.

JG

You can keep those Yammy pics coming for as long as you want JG, ha ha ha, we're going to miss you at the gathering this year, any chance you can be replaced temporarily to join us diehards for the week end in LSG.

JG

the 2 main operators in albertville work during the week til friday morning ,so they have a newbie to groom during the week.

they groom 587 on friday afternoon and tq 5 toward town friday night or early saturday morning.

so ,they don t have time to help me...and the ex-operator has nt groomed since 12 years and he s 75 y/o....so ,this will be way too much for him.

..and guys in albertville ,they dont like much the sur-trac...because the first time they used it back in 00 ,they got stuck...ha!!ha!!

so,im the most experienced with the sur-trac..

anyway,...my wallet is too thin to go there...since april it has been rough for me...very rough!!!just a bad summer !!

...but if i win at the lottery ,i ll be there ..with wine for all members !!ha!!ha!!

...but if i win at the lottery ,i ll be there ..with wine for all members !!ha!!ha!!

Heh Jean-Guy!........ i got good news...............i won the lottery :db: :db: , Lotto Max. Yeah, i can't believe it, a whole 20 bucks, i'll put it towards your "Come to the gathering fund" :drinks: . In the mean time i'm gonna keep trying for a better pension. LOL