Pics from the Matapedia Valley !!!

groomer

Hi Jean-Guy!

Those pictures of your....they were professionally taken!! I am sure I have a certificate of completion at the "Jean-Guy School of Photography"!!

And your pics from work ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^WOW!! Great shots!! That looks like a great location to work!! Love the colours and shadows!

Great job!!

Linda

Hi Jean-Guy!

Those pictures of your....they were professionally taken!! I am sure I have a certificate of completion at the "Jean-Guy School of Photography"!!

And your pics from work ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^WOW!! Great shots!! That looks like a great location to work!! Love the colours and shadows!

Great job!!

Linda

hi linda !!

thx!!hope to still work there one morning to see fog over matapedia river .......should be a great pics !!

few pics of ''the forks ''...downtown !!

jean-guy

"G"

Look up tonight and see you can catch the Aurora Borealis.

GutZ

hi gutz !!

thx for the info ,but no aurora borealis for us .i took a very quick moose run last night and came back in the darkness.no stuff in the sky !!

i had a hot dogs party last night at the lake !!beers and wine included !!

friday night i was there too ,great lightning and t-storms .

saw 4 mooses in 5 mins friday and one last night...mom with 2 calves on the pics.

something strange happened to me friday night on my way back to camp around 1 am........got lost for a few seconds !!! ha!!ha!!ha!!!

jean-guy

Hi Jean-Guy

Wow!! Great pics once again!! I guess it`s easier now that there is some green background to see the moose!

Nice lily and lady slipper too! Lake Frennette? (spelling)

And that looks like a BEAR!!! Don't tell me you are getting lost! Haha!!

Causapscal river and the canoes....It's neat to see that now I know exactly where it is! Water level looks low!

I hope you had a good time at the BBQ!!

Linda

:give_rose:

Hi Jean-Guy

Wow!! Great pics once again!! I guess it`s easier now that there is some green background to see the moose!

Nice lily and lady slipper too! Lake Frennette? (spelling)

And that looks like a BEAR!!! Don't tell me you are getting lost! Haha!!

Causapscal river and the canoes....It's neat to see that now I know exactly where it is! Water level looks low!

I hope you had a good time at the BBQ!!

Linda

hi linda !!

merci !!

ya...easier to see and with the glasses with yellow lenses ...even better.the female ,saw her at 600'.....went to check close..she was nt there..turned around for a few 100' ...saw her at 150'...let the 4w running idle ...and approached her at 75 ' !!

ya,flowers lake frenette...surprised me to see the lady sleeper !!...just next to the cottage..

coyotes tracks !!few hundred feet from the camp.

b i l is done with guiding on the river.too low....but i ve seen lower than that.where the canoes are...there was no water there.he s guiding now at glen emma..about 20 miles from here..toward matapedia ...that white and green camp on the side of the road !!

great time and great wine at the bbq !!!

.......better get a z e c map........before being considered as a missing person on the ntl news !!!ha!!ha!!ha!!

jean-guy :drinks:

Hi Trailblazer!!

OOPS!! Yes, you are absolutely correct!! Thanks!!

Linda

Jean Guy,

I will lend you my map of the ZEC! Haha!!

Never leave home without it!

Linda

something strange happened to me friday night on my way back to camp around 1 am........got lost for a few seconds !!! ha!!ha!!ha!!! jean-guy

I really liked the first canoe picture.

As far as you getting turned around in the Zec, I suspect that had more to do with the festivities at the lake earlier in the evening! :drinks:

You know that place better than most people know their back yards!!

hi linda ....jg and steven !!

ha!!ha!!ha!!

festivities started on my way up to camp !! looks like i fell asleep at an entrance ,missed the trail where there s a grey a pick up truck.landed at lake causapscal where we ' ve been in may .

saw the sign of the z e c ...lake frenette on the right and lake casault on the left....began to scratch my head for a while ...took a few seconds to realize where i was !!ha!!ha!!

stayed on the main road and went to cross the brook using other clearcuts.

i always tell my friends that i have a gps between my 2 ears !!ha!!ha!!

only time i used one ,my second year with challenge kanada.they were very big !!from rouyn noranda to val dor to chibougameau ,down to lsj ..to latuque to st gabriel de brandon.

Jean-Guy!

That's the entrance you drove past the moose that i have all the pictures of! You must doze off at that intersection! As well, on the way to that truck, is the little path to the lake you sent me down and I thought you meant I should cross! Remember???? lol

GPS....might have to keep the wine out from between your '2 ears' so your GPS works better!

Oh and I did get some new tires! 'Plastic' lol you kill me!

Linda

ps...great pics!

Jean-Guy!

That's the entrance you drove past the moose that i have all the pictures of! You must doze off at that intersection! As well, on the way to that truck, is the little path to the lake you sent me down and I thought you meant I should cross! Remember???? lol

GPS....might have to keep the wine out from between your '2 ears' so your GPS works better!

Oh and I did get some new tires! 'Plastic' lol you kill me!

Linda

ps...great pics!

hi linda !!

thx !!

same place where you went straight and you had to turn around going to see friends at the lake !!

i had a few blown fuses that night ,gps was nt working well !!ha!!ha!!ha!!

time to go to work and make some money if i want some more wine for the week end !! :tease:

Jean-Guy

Are you trying to point out that I got lost there too! lol

Linda :search:

hi linda !!

almost!!ha!!ha!!

few pics from the week end...

p-1 ..getting ready to party at the lake....came back safely....haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!

p-2...partridge..at the same place where you went straight and i missed the entrance last week end.big family thre...10-12 partridge.saturday pm on my way to lake.

p-6 ...on top of the hill last night near the camp...mom + calf

p-11 ....mom + calf again...in a fraction of a second ,she just appeared in front of the 4 w.spent a few mins there!!it was 11hrs 47 pm.on top of the hill again.

p-12 ...your friends still take care of the grass.

7 mooses this week end !!

Wow!! Jean-Guy!!

It's like getting flowers! These pictures are fantastic!! The mom and calf...how lucky are you!! The colours in the atv picture and the orange sunset...Love them!!

And the bunnies are still there!! LOL!!

Make sure to tell the guys they aren't for the Pot!

Thanks again for the great 'virtual trip'!

Linda

Wow!! Jean-Guy!!

It's like getting flowers! These pictures are fantastic!! The mom and calf...how lucky are you!! The colours in the atv picture and the orange sunset...Love them!!

And the bunnies are still there!! LOL!!

Make sure to tell the guys they aren't for the Pot!

Thanks again for the great 'virtual trip'!

Linda

bienvenue linda !!

great resumé of my week end !!

yesterday i guess , has been the hottest day of the summer!!

heavy rain right now !!

jean-guy

bienvenue linda !!

great resumé of my week end !!

yesterday i guess , has been the hottest day of the summer!!

heavy rain right now !!

jean-guy

Hi Jean-Guy!!

Excellent pictures! Wow on the colours! And perfect on the topic!!

I can't wait to come back!

Linda

After following Jean-Guy around for a number of days this spring, i have to tell you that now when i see his posts, I know how hard he has worked before we see the pictures. When I saw this, I thought of him.

I don't however see anywhere in this poster where he climbs down the hill at the falls, jumps the big puddles on the road, climbs into the blind for a 'birds eye view', sets up the tripod, changes lense, stops and takes off his helmet and all the other crazy things he does to get us these pictures.

Can't wait to see the winter action!! lol

hi linda + john !!

without swelling my head up...absolutely right!!!...i owe you a bottle of redwood for that!!haaaaa!!

extra work for me after a 10 to 15 hrs run...but i don t mind!!

aint cost much to help others !!

posting pics in a thread...give more ''punch '' !!!

as you can see ,no mooses for me this week end..ha!!ha!!ha!!

great party in town ,so ,i stayed home !!ha!!ha!!ha!!

traffic jam in my street last night and this afternoon went to take pics at '''fort causap''...lots of fun !!

Hi Jean-Guy!!

Wow!!! Great fun! Excellent pictures and remind us next year...lets put in a team 'Quebec Riders' !!!

Hope you have a great time at the party and find your way to the dance floor a few times!!

Linda

:friends:

Hi Jean-Guy!!

Wow!!! Great fun! Excellent pictures and remind us next year...lets put in a team 'Quebec Riders' !!!

Hope you have a great time at the party and find your way to the dance floor a few times!!

Linda

:friends:

hi linda!!

thx !!...could be a great idea !!! ha!!ha!!...but getting too old to do that !!

great music all night ,lots of fun !!!

pics from this afternoon.took a few mins to show you how low the matapedia river water level is at the ''forks ''!!