Pics from the Matapedia Valley !!!

groomer

Jean-Guy.....

It certainly would be a terrible thing if in fact you got stuck trying to get ME stuck (just so you could get pictures to post on QR). Remember I carry a camera too and might just gett pictures of you stuck in the mud!

I know you don't have a towing company at the camp!!!....I will bring my tow strap and winch just in case you get too cocky out there and need "Linda's Towing" services. haha!

You best get some bigger boots...I will be back at the camp drinking the Cliff 79 while you are digging yourself out!

Haha!

Linda

:clapping:

ha!!ha!!??k !!!ha!!ha!!ha!!

better wake up early if you want to make it to the end !!

for sure you ll need ''gaspesie bushman towing service !!!.....ha!!ha!!ha!!

i ll probably spend all night drinking cliff 79 alone and looking by the window time to time if you re coming back!!

chainsaw might be useful for you in the trail.

don t worry for me ...i know my territory very well !!

thx gutz....great place to be in the summer !!!

jean-guy :drinks:

Groomer you make every thing look so good with that camera. Thanks Buddy :drinks: !!! It's like the camera speaks. lol More WINE lol

bienvenue !!!

sorry,all my wine pics look alike !!ha!!ha!!ha!!

3c right now...blue sky!!!

first of all ....awesome pic gary!!! i ve been to percé once ,i was too young ,about 12 y/o!!

btw,if you were there on the saturday of the long week end...my brother + sister+ nephew...friends and a few guys from brp were there on the saturday night.they were riding with spyders !!

they made the loop in 2 days!!

pics from this morning on my way to work..looking toward albertville-lac saumon and the ski center .the farm outside town is just behind me......on the way to the lake-st alexandre.

just tought about that..the 2 pics from this morning ...took them at the bottom of the field...trail is right there !!

Thanks guys. That picture was taken at 4am, about an hour before sunrise, it was pitch black out. The light for the picture was from the full moon behind me, and a 4 minute exposure. The long exposure is what smooths the ocean and lights the rock and sky. You can see some of the star trails in the sky if you look close.

J-G, I was in Perce on that Saturday, and saw many Spyders. I didn't notice anyone with a long beard, lol.

UNREAL Gary,

I am also totally impressed!! That is a pic that deserves MAJOR recognition. Submit that to the Gaspesie Vacation Bureau. Like I said in prior posts----You ARE the Staff Photographer. Keep up the good work. You & Jean-Guy really contribute greatly to all of us with your pics & it is very much appreciated.

Best,

Tom

first of all ....awesome pic gary!!! i ve been to percé once ,i was too young ,about 12 y/o!!

btw,if you were there on the saturday of the long week end...my brother + sister+ nephew...friends and a few guys from brp were there on the saturday night.they were riding with spyders !!

they made the loop in 2 days!!

pics from this morning on my way to work..looking toward albertville-lac saumon and the ski center .the farm outside town is just behind me......on the way to the lake-st alexandre.

just tought about that..the 2 pics from this morning ...took them at the bottom of the field...trail is right there !!

JG was there wheat in that field that look's like it was just recently harvested.

Have your heard if they are getting you a new bull for this winter.

Love all your pic.

Thanks guys. That picture was taken at 4am, about an hour before sunrise, it was pitch black out. The light for the picture was from the full moon behind me, and a 4 minute exposure. The long exposure is what smooths the ocean and lights the rock and sky. You can see some of the star trails in the sky if you look close.

J-G, I was in Perce on that Saturday, and saw many Spyders. I didn't notice anyone with a long beard, lol.

Only a true connoisseur of photograpghy can capture such a beautiful shot.

Not leaving you out JG, your shots are just as breathe taking.

JG

JG was there wheat in that field that look's like it was just recently harvested.

Have your heard if they are getting you a new bull for this winter.

Love all your pic.

hi farmerold !!

thx!!!

yaaa...look like wheat to me !!it has been harvested earlier this week or last friday or thursday max!!!

looks like i ll keep grooming with the sur-trac!!!

they better hurry up before i retire!!ha!!ha!!ha!!

all pics on the way up to st alexandre!!

Only a true connoisseur of photograpghy can capture such a beautiful shot.

Not leaving you out JG, your shots are just as breathe taking.

JG

hi jg!!

no problems with that !!

photography is a great hobby to use your imagination!!

no limits !!

its just like...

drinking a good bottle of wine....must appreciate the moment!!

or

grooming......must give some love !!

ha!!ha!!ha!!ha!!

i can t believe i said that !!!...ha!!ha!!ha!!

Hi Jean-Guy!

Those pictures remind me of the harvest...should have a turkey in the oven and a nice fire in the wood stove! And yes...that looks like wheat to me.

Hope you saw my bunnies this weekend!

Linda

Hi Jean-Guy!

Those pictures remind me of the harvest...should have a turkey in the oven and a nice fire in the wood stove! And yes...that looks like wheat to me.

Hope you saw my bunnies this weekend!

Linda

hi linda !!

reminds me when i was working in s-w o !!!

i kept myself busy saturday morning!!went to cut extra firewoods and brought some to the camp!!

friend came to install electricity at the camp yesterday!!

saw one of your friends yesterday at the end of the afternoon!!

almost forgot,the calf ,friday on my way up,about 2 miles after the orange camp.he was sleeping on the road.....i had only my small lens!!

Jean-Guy

Looks like you are preparing for a fire at the camp to keep you warm while you are working hard to get yourself unstuck in the mud!

Haha!!

Linda

:acute:

ha!!ha!!ha!!

take a close look john...you won t see that in nyc !!!

pic 2: 3 weeks ago,same place ,moose came from the right (darkness) ...she just made a u-turn in front of me and back in the woods.

there s no birch at the camp....must do a lbit of traveling for firewoods.i was looking at the tree since 4-5 years!!

i did nt buy my 4w to ride in the dandelions...expression we have in pq.ha!!ha!!

linda!!!

firewoods for you!!...if you get stuck in that trail,i ll spend all night/week end/week by the fire drinking wine and waiting for your screams!!(help)...ha!!ha!!ha!!

steven!!!

not the greatest summer for mooses.not cold enough i guess.they don t walk much.....pic ,with the speed effect,going down the hill where the bulldozer was....just for fun!!

OMGoodness....Jean-Guy!!

Groomer, photographer and comedian too!!

Better get some protein powder to have on hand....I am coming your way!

Lucky Linda

:db:

ha!!ha!!ha!!

take a close look john...you won t see that in nyc !!!

pic 2: 3 weeks ago,same place ,moose came from the right (darkness) ...she just made a u-turn in front of me and back in the woods.

there s no birch at the camp....must do a lbit of traveling for firewoods.i was looking at the tree since 4-5 years!!

i did nt buy my 4w to ride in the dandelions...expression we have in pq.ha!!ha!!

linda!!!

firewoods for you!!...if you get stuck in that trail,i ll spend all night/week end/week by the fire drinking wine and waiting for your screams!!(help)...ha!!ha!!ha!!

steven!!!

not the greatest summer for mooses.not cold enough i guess.they don t walk much.....pic ,with the speed effect,going down the hill where the bulldozer was....just for fun!!

Great stuff JG !!!! I love the Pics and your right , I won't see that in NYC. Ha Ha !!!! lol. :drinks: