Pics from the Matapedia Valley !!!

groomer

Nice pictures Jean-Guy!!

The deer look warm! Not the duck lol

Thanks for always keeping us up to date on the conditions!

Linda

bonsoir linda !!!

merci !!!..there was maybe 15-20 deers ....behind church !!!after i took pics ...duck went for swim !!!just behind arena..street i use to go on main street !!

forgot to mention ..tons and tons of moose tracks..starting from outside ste marguerite till a few miles before cb !!

no clock in the machine ... but i guess at 6 am i was at the cb...8am in ste marguerite and back in town around 10am...

about an inch of fresh snow and - 8c !!!

pic last night by the farm !!!

jean-guy

smclelan ...with all your experience on tq 5 in the gaspesie.....for sure you know where is the right exit for '' ballet '' !!!

not that one jg !!!...you re '' off the trail '' a bit !!!

jean-guy

right smclelan...

hi snownyet......if there s one left in the gaspesie...must be in matane..not even sure !!!

hi roadrunner !!!

great thx !!! trails are very rideable ..no problem at all.....snow squalls last night...- 8c and then temps dropped fast...- 24c right now and blue sky !!

have a great season too !!!

jean-guy

i remember going there on a very cold day -25c / -30c...for the delivery of a sled...mach one back in 91 !!!

as soon as i opened the door...ballerine was right there serving beers....just lucky she had long leather boots up to the knees maybe higher....boots for gaspesian storms !!!

jean-guy

Must be cold there JG

hi artsled !!!

one time i ve been on top of mt logan and was very cold and very windy !!!but worth every minutes to go up there !!!

just back from grooming st alexandre.....-22 c right now...super windy up the hills and blue sky !!!

not much imagination for pics today !!!

jean-guy

I think I was with you when you took that pic .......village of grand nature ???

hi eddie !!!

great to hear from you !!!

absolutely right !!!

still windy a bit !!! - 25c !!!

i ll see what will happen with weather..might be on tq 5 only early monday morning ..telephone is kaputt in the machine..sent it to matane...should have it back monday....i m not interested to groom at night with no phone...must be at the right place with a cell if bad luck happen ....

jean-guy