Pics from the Matapedia Valley !!!

groomer

hi tom and steven !!!

hahahha !!..thx !!!

reminds me when i was young and going to see my dad working on patapedia river...seeing 10-12-14 partridges side by side on the road was very normal...don t see that anymore!!

and ya,summer moving fast..almost september !!

lake frenette steven...dam is at the other end !!last night went riding where we had met my friend with the farm tractor...did the last 20 miles in the darkness !!

and happy that the sthil bag has been part of most of the 10 ,000 miles !!

saw lots lots of mushrooms this morning ,but light was ''cheap '' !!!

jean-guy :drinks:

Is that the chap you and I met with the farm tractor pulling the drag behind him to smooth the road?

That bag has been in a lot of pictures! I will tell Rick it is still/Stihl going. LOL

yaa...thats the guy !!!

check map from north to south ...right side !!

stopped at treestand to take pics of sunset...then slowed down at camp with beaver dam to see if my friend was there visiting his friend ...then went to camp of my friend (chap )...was nt there..

already darkness there and 20 miles from my camp...stopped at ''bridge '' in orange '' to take pics of causapscal river and vroooooooommm to camp !!!...i was thirsty !!!...ahhaha !!!

btw ....hi to rick !!

jean-guy

attachicon.gifjgh1.jpg

monster pile up on the left lane, 200' from camp yesterday morning !!

looks like everyone decided to go to mall at the same time !! :tease:

Still laughing at that one!

Still laughing at that one!

bonjour linda !!

great for you !!!laughing good for health !!

few quick pics from this morning !!i work in ste florence since last monday...so , i use the back roads...same road where you cross bridge over matapedia river on tq 5.....road follow river!!

just too bad...very foggy this morning !!

pic 3-4.....matapedia river and road 132 are just under fog !!local trail for ste marguerite on the other side of the fog to the left side !!

last pic.....im just on the right side of the road....

well,weatherman just sent me a few showers...looks like i won t be able to mow grass at camp !!

have a nice week end !!!

jean-guy :drinks: <<<<<<<<<<<<<redwood !!!.....sea ridge>>>>>>>>> :drinks: ...hahahha!!!

Hi jg see any of these guys there?

hi artsled !!

very-very seldom you hear about racoon !!i don t think im wrong with that ...saw only one alive years ago ...was probably 8-10 years back then....

for all the mileage i do in the woods...there s not much !!!

days are shorter and nights colder...not too warm last night going back to camp !!moose run shorter too !!

jean-guy

2 great nights to see moose....but not much...saw only 6 and 1 more this morning 2 miles from camp !!

linda and steven ,for sure you ll recognize the tower between the 2 lakes.....looks like it was nt too safe anymore !!

jean-guy

last night..1.5 miles from camp ,exiting a corner doing an imitation of '' fast freddie spencer ''....saw a family of coyotes about 250' in front of me...there was at least 5 and maybe up to 7 !!they went on both side of the road to hide...but one started to '' road race '' in front of me...i tried to get closer as much as possible..

gave myself a ''swing ''' while holding camera with right hand and driving with the left one !!

not the greatest pics...but at least you can see a bit !!!

jean-guy

2 great nights to see moose....but not much...saw only 6 and 1 more this morning 2 miles from camp !!

linda and steven ,for sure you ll recognize the tower between the 2 lakes.....looks like it was nt too safe anymore !!

jean-guy

Happy to see it is down and we weren't on it! They might not have found me till winter! lol

Great to see you back out there with the camera!! Nice to have the 4 wheeler back I am sure.

New tires, new swifter...should be no more excuses!

Keep up the great work!

:give_rose:

hi phil and linda !!

don t know why,but first name that came to mind !!could have been '''king kenny '' !!! don t worry phil,my knee was nt rubbing the ground !!! hhahaaa!!

glad to be back riding !!! less boring !! about 85 miles this week end...great riding at night with great weather to take pics !!

last week end i installed the trail cam in a clearcut about 1 mile from camp....2 pics of a female moose !!

already darkness at 8hrs 09 !!!

hi all !!!

not much pics...friend came to visit friday night...no moose run !!

frost saturday morning and probably 0c last night in the lower elevations when i came back to camp!!

jean-guy

First frost ? Snow next ⛄⛄❄❄

hi artsled !!!

could be a lots of fun !!

must be 92.....mid october...moose hunting ...13'' of snow at the camp...lasted a few days !!

rained most of the day here !!

jean-guy

Spectacular week end it was JG, thanks for sharing your pictures once more, lake is getting cold to swim in and the due lifting from the mountain side is a sure sign of seasons change. Spider man is missing in the web.

Keep up the good work

JG

Spectacular week end it was JG, thanks for sharing your pictures once more, lake is getting cold to swim in and the due lifting from the mountain side is a sure sign of seasons change. Spider man is missing in the web.

Keep up the good work

JG

attachicon.gifSDC11421 (Large).JPG

hi jg !!

thx !! not much pics last week end !!about 100 miles of riding for 3 days!!

ya...can feel it....autumn is coming for sure !!more fog in the morning, colder !!more traffic in the woods...moose hunting is coming !!

my first 4w ride in the morning since last sept....left camp around 6 15 am and came around 11 30am..stopped at the lake on my way back !!

just read on the net that they are going to drill at the 18 miles to look for oil-gas etc....compagny from rimouski....should last 7 weeks!!

its about 13 miles from my camp...2 miles before orange camp !!half an hr outside town !!

rained like hell this morning for about 2 hrs !!

forgot......sunday night left the lake around 11 30 pm....saw a deer in a narrow trail...hmmmmm ,looks like he had hard time with one leg...he was nt running...followed him for about a quarter mile

Hi jg where all the new pic from you ? :)

hi artsled !!!

not sure if i understood,but all my pics are new !!on my way up friday, close call/near miss on logging road, mom + calf !!just lucky they went for the woods instead of coming back on the road !!

this morning on my way back...a bull came out of the woods ,30' on my left !!...great drivers in pq !!!!

pics of partridges...just next to bridge..3 miles before camp...

i was walking along causapscal river yesterday morning and that big bird lifted off !!

went to see a friend building road yesterday around noon !!

jean-guy

Pic 1 and 2, love those little guys....yum yum, that time of season is coming soon and I can't wait for a Partridge dinner.

No pic of the atv on top of the wood pile JG, authorities too close haha.

Good shot of the bird in flight JG

Pic 1 and 2, love those little guys....yum yum, that time of season is coming soon and I can't wait for a Partridge dinner.

No pic of the atv on top of the wood pile JG, authorities too close haha.

Good shot of the bird in flight JG

hi jg !!

thx !!...i always think to climb a wood pile ,but always too steep !!!there will a be a lot more in a few weeks.they cut woods to build roads then come back in a few weeks.

if my memory still good,partridge hunting should start next week!!

moose hunting started last week on duniere reserve and park matane !!

forgot,2 miles after i saw partridges...saw a coyote on the road for about 20 ''...i took too much time to switch lenses !!

-2c this morning !!