Pics from the Matapedia Valley !!!

groomer

hi crazysnow and artsled !!

thx !!...artsled...in 07, i think , i experienced that...2 little bulls fighting friendly....great !! rather have my camera !!

pics from where i work in the suburb of ste marguerite !!

i can see both place with windmills......l ascension / st alexis area and ste irene / val brillant area !!

p-2 ...val brillant area

p-3 ....scorpionbowl and nh-moose...we met near that red thing...must be signage ...a bit lower i think !!

p-4-5......l ascension area

p-6 ...2 ''parking '' for windmills...tq 5 is right on top right..can see a line..

p-7 ...when i started grooming back in 00,tq 5 was coming on the right side of that red thing (signage )...

p-8 ....i guess they were installing cable ( electric wire ) underground !!

just too bad....heavy rain yesterday ,so this morning i missed great pics of fog coming up the valleys...thought about it,but light was ''cheap '' in town !!

jean-guy :drinks:

attachicon.gifjgh1.jpg

attachicon.gifjgh2.jpg

attachicon.gifjgh3.jpg

attachicon.gifjgh4.jpg

attachicon.gifjgh5.jpg

attachicon.gifjgh6.jpg

attachicon.gifjgh7.jpg

attachicon.gifjgh8.jpg

thx !!...artsled...in 07, i think , i experienced that...2 little bulls fighting friendly....great !! rather have my camera !!

i can see both place with windmills......l ascension / st alexis area and ste irene / val brillant area !!

p-2 ...val brillant area

p-3 ....scorpionbowl and nh-moose...we met near that red thing...must be signage ...a bit lower i think !!

p-6 ...2 ''parking '' for windmills...tq 5 is right on top right..can see a line..

p-7 ...when i started grooming back in 00,tq 5 was coming on the right side of that red thing (signage )...

just too bad....heavy rain yesterday ,so this morning i missed great pics of fog coming up the valleys...thought about it,but light was ''cheap '' in town !!

Power cable yes. Any land for sale along that road or is It crown land. I love going past the Wind mills. They some time look to be all in the same or in sync.

if only had my gun

Good thing they had a camera!

attachicon.gifjgh1.jpg

attachicon.gifjgh2.jpg

attachicon.gifjgh3.jpg

attachicon.gifjgh4.jpg

attachicon.gifjgh5.jpg

attachicon.gifjgh6.jpg

attachicon.gifjgh7.jpg

attachicon.gifjgh8.jpg

p-2 ...val brillant area

Great pictures Jean-guy!! Looks like a road we were on in the snow?

Good thing they had a camera!

Great pictures Jean-guy!! Looks like a road we were on in the snow?

hello linda !!

aloha from the gaspesie !!

ya...we ve been there with sister and b i l !!

pics from this morning at work !!

awesome weather !! like that !!i spent the morning in the fog !!

preparing for camp !!!

we re going in the right direction ....more colors in the trees !!!

hi all !!!

not the greatest week end !!

only 4 moose friday night in a 35 miles run...windy...no time for pics !!

last night,50 miles....only 8 rabbits...last 15, in the rain and darkness !!

p-7 ....black bear moved the log ,1 mile from camp !!

one coyote friday ,4 miles before camp !!

jean-guy

Nice pics JG, you're inspiring me to go for another atv ride

I took my boat and docks out this weekend, a sure sign one season has come to an end and another is beginning

But before getting started i thought i would practice some patriotism

Sorry I couldn't find a blue can for you lol

hi pipeman !!

there's still some big moose in the gaspesie !!!

btw,best place in pq for moose....few years back,my boss shot a bull..60'' rack !!

old 35 mm pics from late sept 00...missed that bull by a few seconds...to have better pics !!

hi trailblazer !!!

thx !!! sure,there s still some good days to ride....with autumn coming...nice colors in the woods !!

last week end has been my worse one this summer...lots of rain!!

just saw a pic......snow in the laurentides reserve this morning !!

won t be long !!!

i m early today....broke stud (muffler )on thinning saw...no problem..its monday !!..hahaa!!

Where are those snow pics Located??

hi artsled !!

no snow in the pics...fog !!! i was in ste marguerite just next to tq 5 !!

pics from yesterday morning!! i spent 1.5 day in heppell...few miles from house!!

pics with fog taken by me early morning ,right after i milked the cows !! hahha!!

the other ones ,later in the morning by my brother !!

if you look closely ,can see the mill....the pink house where tq 5 cross road 132 !!

matapedia river.....about 2 miles lower than bridge...

farm is just next to road 132

eddie and dave ...at least on one of the pics....look '' north '' can see a barn...you were parked 500' from there !!

first pic,about half a mile lower than bridge !!

jean-guy

Outstanding pictures Jean-Guy!! I love the colours! Good imagination too!

Thanks!

Linda

bonsoir linda !!!

big thx !!great place to take pics !!

it has been very windy all week end and heavy rain today!!!2 moose friday night and 3 last night !!only 40 miles of riding !!

great colors right now in the woods !!!

the last set of moose pics....where we met our friends from the lake when we went to camp with mcstar and wife + frank !!

i made a little mistake i think...just a few mins before darkness...i used the flash on camera..she did nt like it...scared her i think....she was coming for me !!!....and the ''click-click '' of camera made her nervous !!she was walking very slowly !!!!

eddieskidoo + crazysnow...we went up the hill behind moose to look at the mountains of park ...etc....camp is on the right of the moose...about 3 miles !!

pic 14-15....long straight before arriving to orange camp.....old beaver dam !!!

great observation jg !!looks like it!!

first glance..thought he was looking at his strings on guitar!!

hi artsled !!

you maybe right...but thread is running well 12 months a year!!!

cloudy -windy and cold today !!!

hi all !!!

sorry for the long wait...about 10 days ago my boss told me that last week was the last one at work !!so, friday i decided to go to camp for bow hunting !!

awesome weather for me ,but very bad hunters...way too warm !!25 c yesterday !!

saw 1 bull saturday morning...one coyote saturday night..one mom yesterday morning and mom = calf this morning and bull was nt far...could hear him..was in a bad mood !!

pic 5 ...drag racing in the air !!

i ll return this afternoon around 2 30 pm til friday !! o c at 6 am this morning and 10 c in rimouski !!!

phil...when i was about 10-12 y/o ,i was listening to led zeppelin '' whole lotta love '' from radio station wptr in washington !!!long time ago !!!