Pics from the Matapedia Valley !!!

groomer

great pics riding time just around corner hope to see u soon J.G

hi skidoo 420 !!!

great to hear from you !!!

well, right now its a good start !! i was expecting to do at least 60 miles this afternoon , but i changed my mind...very windy up the hills!!!

took tq 5 up to ste marguerite ...then local trail that connect with the trail for lake...made a few miles toward lake but turned around...and back in town going toward farm !!!

at least 5 '' of snow up to 8 '' and where its has been very windy ..there s a foot !!

see you soon !!!

jean-guy :drinks:

Thank you sir. I understand the structural aspects better. I was going to put a narrow balcony out to my tall gable wall for flex and bonus space. I'm doing a post and beam design with half log face board and batten exterior.

Keep up the the good work my son and I really enjoy them. We miss the North the female side like to visit

Jean-Guy

Great pictures! I love the snow!! It looks like winter is shaping up to be really good!!

I can't wait to come and visit the camp!!

Keep up the good work with the pictures!

Linda

hi all !!!

you re welcome rmk !!!

gizz.....from what i ve heard...new groomer should be in albertville next week...prinoth...don t know the model...have nt been to albertville since last february !!!

....and it won t be for me....i ll have the gilbert ( orange one ) for next season....big blue is up for sale !!!...still happy !!!

linda...just chatted with jean at the lake...he said snow was '' rolling '' in front of the bumper of his truck !!!

to keep you busy ,i let my generator at the camp with vacuum cleaner !! :tease:

jg....well the end is coming riding my 4w...must go back to camp...maybe one more ride !!like i said to gizz....no big blue for me next season !!

time to get use to ''big o ''...for Orange !!!hahha!!

windy here and light snow !!!...-10c

pic taken by my friend jean at the lake yesterday morning !!!if you look at the head of lake...at the gathering we rode 2 miles '' north of pic '' camp is about 4 miles from there...on the right !!!

Vaccum cleaner? I better send you my two cleaning ladies!! They are hot!

omg !!! i can t believe it !!!....hope they ride doo !!!

ask them if they know how to use an axe and chainsaw...could be helpful to do firewood !!!

seriously,....pics from earlier this morning..very windy up the hills and lots of slush on river !!!

Tom I've never thought a nuclear reactor was very attractive either, a turbine will begin to blend as time goes on...

A friendly way to keep your lights on...

Interesting development. Pros & Cons to everything. Controversy is always a given.

http://www.myfoxny.com/story/24050658/guilty-plea-in-bird-deaths-at-wind-farms-a-first

Interesting development. Pros & Cons to everything. Controversy is always a given.

http://www.myfoxny.com/story/24050658/guilty-plea-in-bird-deaths-at-wind-farms-a-first

I hear it Tom. Like Bill says power has to come from somewhere, everyone will also be bitching when the lights go out.

started as a snowy day..-7c...then turned to freezing and rain since 10 30 am..

still raining ...bit of snow left in my street !!....+ 2c right now !!!

yesterday ,there was a foot of snow at the lake !!!

jean-guy

Thinking of you groomer

Tonight my wife asked me to go into the basement and get a bottle of red wine. We are going to a friend's house tomorrow for Thanksgiving and one of things we are taking with us is a bottle of red wine, When I picked up the bottle I thought of you right away,

post-2-0-54233000-1385606235_thumb.jpg

I believe this is one of your favorite brands.

Edited by Saguenay Bill

hi gutz !!

thx...it was freezing rain when i took pics !! ''scenery '' is very different there today !!about 1'' of snow left in my street !!very sad !!

bit of sunshine and very windy today !!

hi saguenay bill !!!

great choice !!! you re a rouge connaisseur !!!

redwood - cliff 79 and sea ridge ...my favorites !!

btw ...happy thanksgiving !!!

attachicon.gifjgh5.jpg

hi gutz !!

thx...it was freezing rain when i took pics !! ''scenery '' is very different there today !!about 1'' of snow left in my street !!very sad !!

bit of sunshine and very windy today !!

hi saguenay bill !!!

great choice !!! you re a rouge connaisseur !!!

redwood - cliff 79 and sea ridge ...my favorites !!

btw ...happy thanksgiving !!!

Hi JG

No I gave up all that stuff couple of years ago. We went to friend's house for Thanksgiving and they are conniasseurs of rouge.

Bill

hi artsled !!

since the rain...very poor in town...boring scenery to look at !!i was expecting to go to my camp this morning with my truck...changed my mind..might try with 4w during week end !!

few fleurries this morning ...-12 c !!

hi mike !!!

great !!!at least well spent money !!! great investment !!

hi saguenay bill !!!

keep in mind ...a glass of rouge time to time ...good for health !!!

jean-guy

Jean-Guy

Please post last years Thanksgiving picture! That was such a great time!

Hope everyone has a great weekend!

Happy Thanksgving Weekend!

linda

Jean-Guy

Please post last years Thanksgiving picture! That was such a great time!

Hope everyone has a great weekend!

Happy Thanksgving Weekend!

linda

bonsoir linda !!!

saw your post earlier this morning before going to camp...but sadly can t find them...saw them not too long ago ...but no luck !!!

i went to camp..stayed there 20 mins and just before climbing hill ,saw that big bird crossing road just over my head!!

almost hit me with his '' landing gear ''....just lucky i had my helmet....ahahhaha!!!

saw 5 moose on my way back...3 at '' 3 moose hill ''

one of my last ride in the woods...from 1'' to 1 '...few more inches and i ll be kaputtt with 4w !!!

but great base to start season !!!

for sure you ll recognize few places on pics !!!

jean-guy

Beautiful stuff Owl is cool. Tightening up every day beginning to look like winter.

hi phil !!!

very nice bird !!! third one i see in my life !!!first one back in the late 70' s....early 80's....

if you look on the other post...pic 9 ...on top of hill ...the 2 tallest trees on the left side of road...he landed there...took my time to walk slowly to be sure to have close shots...

don t see that every day here!!!

mom and calf on this post...1 mile before arriving to '' stump '' ...road for lake !!!

few fleurries this morning...-4c..

jean-guy