Pics from the Matapedia Valley !!!

groomer

attachicon.gifjgh24.jpg

hi linda !!

well mlle....hhaahha...don t worry for the firewoods..i ll have plenty....enough for 2 weeks...just in case you would like to come up earlier !!

we ll slow down the firewoods and give them redwood instead !!...hahhaha

fyi...i bought 4 new tires for my 4w...so ,i don t expect to need your towing services !!

you might be the one to be towed !! :tease:

not too bad week end...13 moose thursday and friday night ...about 200 miles of riding ...still can see the smoke coming from the fires on the north shore

btw..guy and jean have a brother in baie comeau...he lost his hunting camp somewhere near toulnustouc river...he has a small plane ..flew there last week ..camp kaputt !!

your bunnies are taking care of my lawn...they re are very busy !!

very hot and dry here...no work for me for next week !!

pics with 4w in the water...where we entered causapscal river with eddie and john + friends !!

jean-guy :drinks: <<<<<<<<<<<<milk !!!!.....hahhahhahah!!!

HI Jean-Guy!!

Well I must say your pictures are certainly pulling on my heart strings! I have been too busy, I am not sure I could stay awake for the drive. The market here is like the old days and busy as hell. This is good news though, I will have more money for Redwood lol.

The bunnies look good!! Did you get the chimes hung? And how about my Grey Jays? I have some new suet for them for fall...they should be lined up on the deck for their picture to be taken.

I wouldn't get too cocky about not needing my towing service...the tires will only help so much you know. Sometimes you just need skill lol. I will bring the toe rope in case you need a little help. lol

We had so much fun there this year, you might need to run shifts of visitors this year. I am sure looking forward to the snow. I picked up the 4 wheeler and dropped off the sleds today.

You know how I always say people see me coming and rip me off...can you believe the last place that I took my 4 wheeler, used duct tape on my air filter!! They not only didn't actually give me a new one, they ripped the old one so they taped it together!

Anyhow, I better sleep!

Talk to you soon!

Linda

HI Jean-Guy!!

Well I must say your pictures are certainly pulling on my heart strings! I have been too busy, I am not sure I could stay awake for the drive. The market here is like the old days and busy as hell. This is good news though, I will have more money for Redwood lol.

The bunnies look good!! Did you get the chimes hung? And how about my Grey Jays? I have some new suet for them for fall...they should be lined up on the deck for their picture to be taken.

I wouldn't get too cocky about not needing my towing service...the tires will only help so much you know. Sometimes you just need skill lol. I will bring the toe rope in case you need a little help. lol

We had so much fun there this year, you might need to run shifts of visitors this year. I am sure looking forward to the snow. I picked up the 4 wheeler and dropped off the sleds today.

You know how I always say people see me coming and rip me off...can you believe the last place that I took my 4 wheeler, used duct tape on my air filter!! They not only didn't actually give me a new one, they ripped the old one so they taped it together!

Anyhow, I better sleep!

Talk to you soon!

Linda

hello there in s-w O !!

busy here too in the gaspesie !!

bunnies are in great shape !!!better send a postal card !!!they are missing you !!..hhaha!!

grey jays don t visit too often ..i think it ll be later in august-sept !!

squirrel come time to visit time time to time !!

we ll talk about the skills on your next visit !!!

might stay in town for week end..not sure yet...big party !!

btw....can t remember everything ,heard on the radio while taking my diner this afternoon that they started the construction of the new ferry between matane and baie comeau yesterday ...build in italy ....should be ready for the end of 2014 !!!

room for 800 persons and 140 cars if i remember well...

jean-guy :drinks: <<<<<<<redwood !!!

Jean-guy,

You have a way of making me smile that is for sure! 'Send a post card, bunnies miss me' lol

I will get you some new suet cakes for the birds...and a new tree for the deck for them to rest in. Once the season changes, they will look for you. Promise.

Linda

PS...QR visitors...bring bird food lol It gives us new pictures!

Jean-guy,

You have a way of making me smile that is for sure! 'Send a post card, bunnies miss me' lol

I will get you some new suet cakes for the birds...and a new tree for the deck for them to rest in. Once the season changes, they will look for you. Promise.

Linda

PS...QR visitors...bring bird food lol It gives us new pictures!

bonjour linda !!!

well,here in the gaspesie ,we have a great way to use words !!!...hahahaha !!

back in town...went riding last night....shifter and shaft ...kaputt on the 4w !!!

brought firewood friday ,so i splitted it this morning before coming back !!

first 2 pics..yesterday afternoon..quarter mile before camp...third one ...same moose ...when i went riding after supper !!...half a mile from camp !!

lots of rain last night and this morning...cold ....

jean-guy

attachicon.gifjgh1.jpg

attachicon.gifjgh2.jpg

attachicon.gifjgh3.jpg

attachicon.gifjgh4.jpg

attachicon.gifjgh5.jpg

attachicon.gifjgh6.jpg

attachicon.gifjgh7.jpg

attachicon.gifjgh8.jpg

i returned to mini falls last night and this time i brought my tripod !!

just too bad...in the last pics...looks like i had a water drop on my lens !!!

jean-guy :drinks:

I must have been away and missed these ones!! Gorgeous pictures!! Love these ones!!

attachicon.gifDSC_0260.JPG

Have a fun day at work Jean-Guy! Hope they get your 4 wheeler fixed in time for the weekend!

L

hi linda !!

thx for the encouragements......but honestly its has been my worse day at work since i started..it has been a mess all day long...should have stayed in bed instead.

was time for day to end..i said a few bad words in quebecois !!! hahaha!!

4w should be fixed by now !!hope so !!!

26 c today ...not too funny !!

jean-guy :drinks: <<<<<<cliff 79 !!!....hahhaa!!

Where does he go for Long Distance Calls?

GutZ

hi gutz !!.....................hahahha!!!

right here !!!

both places are good for long distance calls...on linda's pic....must not move...you ll lose signal and operator is going to get mad !!

you won t find stuff like that in big cities !!..ahaha!!

attachicon.gifjgh2.jpg

hi gutz !!.....................hahahha!!!

right here !!!

both places are good for long distance calls...on linda's pic....must not move...you ll lose signal and operator is going to get mad !!

you won t find stuff like that in big cities !!..ahaha!!

Looks like you brought the more reliable vehicle to the long distance phone booth lol

Edited by lindasledgirl

Looks like you brought the more reliable vehicle to the long distance phone booth lol

hi linda !!!

hahaha!!! one day i m going to have the last laugh !!...even if you bring all your ''TECHNOLOGIES '' to camp .....you ll still need your guide to find your way back to camp or unstuck you if it happens !!!

strange week end...no 4w...still at doctor !!

went working yesterday morning along the road with chainsaw about 1.5 miles from camp..half a mile before that treestand for long distance calls !!

on my way back..stopped at orange camp...and jack told me that a woman saw a cougar with a rabbit in his mouth in her yard..about 5 miles outside town...

she just forgot to take a pic !!!!!

coyote came for a visit friday night...took a walk yesterday morning and saw tracks where we cutted trees for steven's shinny truck !!!..hahahha !!

jean-guy

hi crazysnow and rmk !!

big thx !!did nt take much last week end ...i had only my truck and there s only old clearcuts near by !!did nt ride much !!

last week end...friend of mine was in matane....surprise!!!!he saw a moose by the macdonald !!!hahahha!!!

Hi Jg I have moose pic too from New Hampshire , not good to run into him on 4wheeler

hi artsled and trailblazer !!

yaa..not good at all....but looks in a good mood !!

happened often to me at night....they are so close ,can hear them walk or run in thedarkness ...just outside the '' light ''...must think fast ...stop or hit the throttle to get away....last year or 2 years ago...going down a hill ...mom + calf they just crossed trail right in front of me during day light....

just to give you an idea..when i go to party at the lake and come back late at night....doing 6-7 miles depending where i am at the lake...i take 50 mins average going back to camp...very careful with that ...15-20 mph max.....higher than that...road must be very wide..

pics from this morning ...on my way to work...just beside farm...you re looking toward albertville and lac saumon and ski center !!

attachicon.gifimage.jpg

Lots of Deer running around my place.

hi crazysnow !!

thx for pic !!lucky to have deer close by !!here ,more chance to see moose than deer.

in the 90's deer hunting has been closed for many years...population was so low...bit better now !!

back to great weather....lots of rain here lately !!!looks like it rained a lot on the east side...toward logging road and up...causapscal river is very high today and water dirty !!

forgot ,that patch of wood on the other post in the field...we ve been behind..we were parked half a mile in straight line from there..farm is just on the left !!

pic..where i work !!!might be done there tomorrow...

late yesterday afternoon , i moved on the other side of the wood lot to save walking in the clearcut...that car was along the road !!must have been there since 15 years or close !!

wooooWWW!!!...not my generation....but back then there was enough room to do camping on the back seat !!!!

i have a memory blank...just next to the handle for window...on the right ..there s 2 round things on top of another ,were they to bring fresh air in the car ...i think you had to pull them....not sure !!

attachicon.gifjgh1.jpg

attachicon.gifjgh2.jpg

attachicon.gifjgh3.jpg

attachicon.gifjgh4.jpg

attachicon.gifjgh5.jpg

attachicon.gifjgh6.jpg

attachicon.gifjgh7.jpg

attachicon.gifjgh8.jpg

late yesterday afternoon , i moved on the other side of the wood lot to save walking in the clearcut...that car was along the road !!must have been there since 15 years or close !!

wooooWWW!!!...not my generation....but back then there was enough room to do camping on the back seat !!!!

i have a memory blank...just next to the handle for window...on the right ..there s 2 round things on top of another ,were they to bring fresh air in the car ...i think you had to pull them....not sure !!

JG

That car looks like a project car for the Fast and Loud Boys or The Count. That big back seat was a great thing back when I was a youngin. As Louis Chevalier sang in the movie Gigi "Ah yes I remember it well".

Bill

attachicon.gifjgh15.jpg

forgot...by 2 30 pm i ll be gone to camp...don t forget to milk the cows during week end !!! :tease:

4w is fixed ,so l should ride tonight if no rain....

Got ya covered on the cow milking JG.

hi saguenay bill !!

well ..very strange week end!!..not the greatest one to see moose.humid-foggy and heavy rain friday night..then saturday morning....windy and very windy at supper time...treees were almost at horizontal while having supper !!

very windy while taking moose run !!...hit 10 000 miles friday night while coming back to camp !!!right in the yard at 12 hrs 09 am !!

eddy-john and linda...beaver dam...we ve been there during spring break....on my way to mile '' 21 '' on logging road using back roads !!

pics of lake frenette and causapscal river !!