Off Season Hideaway

iceman

Starting up a Go Fund Me, so I can go back to the Island to wait on the trails to be ready. All donations greatly appreciated. Will be available for winter season rentals as I will be Riding in Quebec. 

http://www.coastalliving.com/homes/for-sale-st-croix-caribbean-castle?utm_campaign=coastalliving&utm_source=facebook.com&utm_medium=social&xid=cl_socialflow_facebook

more pics here....

http://www.realtor.com/realestateandhomes-detail/13-N-Slob-Eb_Christiansted_VI_00820_M49865-84238

Edited by iceman

I apologize for the F'me thing. The building my office is in also holds county offices for Housing Assistance and the people who come in and out of the place drive me crazy. The same people we have seen create "go fund me and the like" pages that complain that they feel like second class citizens and NEED a new iPhone or bigger TV. Their description is usually mother of 4, just trying to make it, and need a better phone, not please help my kids go to camp or shoes or ....

So... we commonly refer to it as a go f'me fund.

Sorry to bring it down.

Later

GutZ

On 6/14/2017 at 7:17 AM, MrGutz said:

I apologize for the F'me thing. The building my office is in also holds county offices for Housing Assistance and the people who come in and out of the place drive me crazy. The same people we have seen create "go fund me and the like" pages that complain that they feel like second class citizens and NEED a new iPhone or bigger TV. Their description is usually mother of 4, just trying to make it, and need a better phone, not please help my kids go to camp or shoes or ....

So... we commonly refer to it as a go f'me fund.

Sorry to bring it down.

Later

GutZ

I don't like it, but I liked it.  "Your tax dollars at work"  Been distributing cellphones since they took up half the trunk of a Town Car, but I never stooped to play with the "Lifeline"/welfare units like our competitors have. It's truly awesome to see a young gent with phones hanging all around his belt go into a neighborhood phone shop to top up his girlfriend's unit, and his wife's unit, and his other girlfriend's unit, and his mother's unit, with a wad of Benjamins!

Where were we?!...  OH YEAH!...  Donger, split that island cottage with Princess!  Your Snowbird schedules mesh up PERFECTLY!

10 hours ago, PLAYHARD said:

Where were we?!...  OH YEAH!...  Donger, split that island cottage with Princess!  Your Snowbird schedules mesh up PERFECTLY!

Sounds like a plan. 

6 hours ago, Trailblazer said:

Ha ha ha

Getting the island bug in you again.

You can take the boy off the island, but you can't take the island out of the boy. 

Iceman is an island boy 🌴 

Think it's time to start one of them go f'me pages for my next sled permit...

Trail rider down on his luck, in need of great trails but can't afford a permit due to the outrageous cost of a permit in his home state.  Anything provided will be put to good use and not wasted on two stroke oil... 

20 hours ago, MrGutz said:

Yes, But we are reviewing 182Ray's membership first.

I just don't want to drive to Jersey to do his off season maintenance too.

LOL

GutZ

I'm closer.  No tolls if you take rt 44 out of Winstead.   Just sayin, major advantage here.  Only issue is I can't ride my quad to the dealer.