12v Adapter for heated shield

Snobeeler

I don't know how well they work. I know some people that have them for Yamaha's and they tend to blow the fuse. I think they shake around and moisture can get in there. My 2 cents...

Marineco makes the plug on the end. I think I have seen those at jrgraham catalog. I looked online (Item 621200) and they had somehting that sounded like it but they did not have a picture available. I will check the catalog tonight if I can remember.

My take on this would be someone has taken this Marinco product and then spliced a RCA plug into it.

Andy

Ya, I saw them, but It looks factory to me. Thanks for the help so far everyone. I am sure we will find them somewhere. The one I have actually works, but the center (positive) pin is jury rigged.

Try smartrecparts.com they have the part you need # 621200 6.95$. Very good people to deal with. Steve

I second that. JRGraham out of Maine is there fulfilment house but there prices are a little better and the customer service is good.