'Yellow Boots' says Hi To All

mikerider

Ken Casey, aka 'Yellow Boots', says hi to everyone. Saw him a couple days ago. He is getting ready to make a run around the Gaspe on his Arctic Cat 660 two up. He hopes to make three or four trips around the Gaspe this year, which is pretty darn good for a fellow in his eighties!

I constantantly meet people all through Quebec, people from both sides of the border, that have met him. He has been riding Quebec since the early 1970's.

He started sledding with Boa Skis, and was delighted to once find a Boa Ski museum in Quebec.

He would often take off by himself, and ride weeks at a time through Quebec. For years he rode the Lac St. Jean area, then switched over to the Gaspe area. He even made a cross country trip, ocean to ocean, mostly riding by himself. He must have a few hundred thousand sled miles under his belt.

He doesn't like to post on forums, but promised he would check out Quebecrider.com soon.

Mike

Ken Casey, aka 'Yellow Boots', says hi to everyone. Saw him a couple days ago. He is getting ready to make a run around the Gaspe on his Arctic Cat 660 two up. He hopes to make three or four trips around the Gaspe this year, which is pretty darn good for a fellow in his eighties!

I constantantly meet people all through Quebec, people from both sides of the border, that have met him. He has been riding Quebec since the early 1970's.

He started sledding with Boa Skis, and was delighted to once find a Boa Ski museum in Quebec.

He would often take off by himself, and ride weeks at a time through Quebec. For years he rode the Lac St. Jean area, then switched over to the Gaspe area. He even made a cross country trip, ocean to ocean, mostly riding by himself. He must have a few hundred thousand sled miles under his belt.

He doesn't like to post on forums, but promised he would check out Quebecrider.com soon.

Mike

Yellow boots and I have crossed paths. An amazing gentleman.

Andy

hi mikerider !!

met ''yellow boots '' while grooming on feb 7 -06 ,early morning .my brother jack talked many times with him.

don t forget to tell him ,even if he rides a cat we still enjoy hearing about '' yellow boots '' !!! .for sure he s going to have a good laugh at this one .

groomer !!!

Yea, I've met him too. I asked him why he rides alone and he told me all his riding buddies don't ride anymore!! LOL. Iasked him, aren't you afraid if you breakdown or something?

He then showed me his satelite phone. :drinks: Saddlebagging alone at 80, that's badass

Yea, I've met him too. I asked him why he rides alone and he told me all his riding buddies don't ride anymore!! LOL. Iasked him, aren't you afraid if you breakdown or something?

He then showed me his satelite phone. :drinks: Saddlebagging alone at 80, that's badass

A man with balls for sure!!! Doing what he loves though and that is priceless... :good:

Peace of mind,must ride a yamaha. :D

We met Yellowboots in person while taking the ferry from matane to godbout 5-6 years ago. We had heard of the legendary Yellowboots. I will always consider Ken a true Rough Rider. We shared some great stories together. Mike please tell him we said hello and wish him well, from the New Hampshire Rough Riders Association. Joel