Quebec City Shuttle?

Andyman

Very few of our American friends are coming north of the border because of all the hoops to jump through due to covid. I have been in Quebec 3 times already this winter and have virtually seen no sleds. On top of the border issues there was the lockdown closing the bars and restaurants. I hope for all the outfitters and hotels relais etc that things improve for the balance of the winter. I called one of my favorite outfitters looking for Feb 19th a Saturday for my group of 6 and got booked in no problem. Other years that would never have been possible.

I kinda agree with both of you on this.

but if you take into consideration that the FCMQ had their best year ever without (I’m presuming) one sold pass to an American last year and what happened at the Repos 3-4 weeks ago, AND the fact that you can’t buy a new sled ANYWHERE tells you all you need to know.  

IMO any void from lack of US guys/gals coming up has been more than made up with Canadians

i wouldn’t be surprised if the shuttle guys tell you it’s business as usual 

Let us know what you find out

This is from another post empty trails!

"We are at the Delta. Just doesn’t seem the same without Bill around. 
Not just Bill though. This place is empty.  Quebec trails as a whole are empty. 
Trails are in spectacular shape though!!
Those of you that aren’t here are missing out!"

12 hours ago, Andyman said:

This is from another post empty trails!

"We are at the Delta. Just doesn’t seem the same without Bill around. 
Not just Bill though. This place is empty.  Quebec trails as a whole are empty. 
Trails are in spectacular shape though!!
Those of you that aren’t here are missing out!"

We're in Montreal,  flying up to bagotville today should be at the delta by 4pm .. hopefully see you at some time...