Lepine Road

ChrisWright

Search for "Pensive"  on FB... they have been active in reporting sled status this season.  Pensive is a gas/food stop at KM 57 up from Hwy 117 on what I think is known as Lepine Rd?? 

Road is from Clova down to Hwy 117 .. so west of Fer a Cheval 

Edited by largedaryl
Added Lepine Rd context.

2 hours ago, snowmaster2112 said:

Dont know but two years ago a buddy and I from Vermont hit it in a "sweeter than sweet" moment. Sure is a nice trail. 

It is the one that goes from outside of Clova to outside Fer a Cheval ...right?

We also rode that sweet trail , seems it was a one year only deal 

2 hours ago, largedaryl said:

Search for "Pensive"  on FB... they have been active in reporting sled status this season.  Pensive is a gas/food stop at KM 57 up from Hwy 117 

Road is from Clova down to Hwy 117 .. so west of Fer a Cheval 

Looks like its groomed up towards Pensive for sure  .  Club Gatineau is really close to where the grooming stops I'm thinking. 

Screenshot_20220201-210811_iMotoneige.jpg

When I spoke to Dominic last month he said that the stretch from Pensive to Clova would most likely be plowed for logging this year.  He was still considering getting Clova to the Horseshoe bypass open this season.  Granted at this point in the season I am not sure if that will happen. 

Les ours blancs are grooming til the iron bridge near club gatineau(yellow trail) Pensive are connecting with them.

Pensive is at km 57 on lepine road

Lepine road is plowed(not sanded) from km68 til km158.

I wont venture that way this winter. We're going to clova then abitibi soon via 13/83

6 hours ago, Mid Range said:

Les ours blancs are grooming til the iron bridge near club gatineau(yellow trail) Pensive are connecting with them.

Pensive is at km 57 on lepine road

Lepine road is plowed(not sanded) from km68 til km158.

I wont venture that way this winter. We're going to clova then abitibi soon via 13/83

We are in the west now. Rode from LaSalle to Senneterre today  by way of Amos, Val Dor, Lovicourt to Senneterre  and the trails are special.  Just so you know first hand. Plus we met 4 or 5 Groomers.  

2 hours ago, Shore1066 said:

We are in the west now. Rode from LaSalle to Senneterre today  by way of Amos, Val Dor, Lovicourt to Senneterre  and the trails are special.  Just so you know first hand. Plus we met 4 or 5 Groomers.  

Always good there-headed to Temisk./Abitibi twice in the next 4 weeks! Lots of neige?