Last ride of season

21 hours ago, 2018RENAGADEXRS850 said:

Wow, thank you for this information. I heard the delta is a good place to start from. I met a older gentleman named Bill at the Toronto snowmobile show a few years ago that was endorsing this property. He was not French but from Maine if I remember correctly.I will check to see the trail conditions maybe that would be a great starting point. 

Ty again for all the information here!

Easy ride from the Delta to KM31 so you can do some exploring on your way.   The Delta is a nice hotel, it has good parking and a restaurant onsite.  Saguenay Bill is from NH and a great ambassador for the region.

41 minutes ago, Grampsledder said:

Easy ride from the Delta to KM31 so you can do some exploring on your way.   The Delta is a nice hotel, it has good parking and a restaurant onsite.  Saguenay Bill is from NH and a great ambassador for the region.

Thank you. Has anyone been to the Delta in the last few days? How are the conditions?

14 hours ago, Fuse6 said:

When we were down there we discovered Auberge Marchand in Maria. Great spot and restaurant. La Francis was full.

Also found the Mont Joesph lookout just north of the Carleton clubhouse.

Beautiful spot don’t ever hear mentioned.

Have a great ride

We ended up at the Marchand under similar circumstances about 4 yrs ago.  What an awesome  spot.