mont valins !!!

groomer

Ok Jean Guy, I've been pretty psyched to go riding this season but that video really get's me going!! :drinks:

good for you stan !!tough for me to look at those videos and waiting for my first run !!ha !! ha !!

first run is always interesting ,everything is ''new ''.

jean-guy :drinks:

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Riding the deck of the ski area, really?

Another example of a inconsiderate rider out wrecking the sport for everyone else.

C'mon guys....

We have to be more considerate and think twice about our actions ! This is how we loose trails !

Also i know their is snow up around the valins but im sure the official date snow permiting is Dec 1st for all of quebec ?

We must also evaluate the so called boondockers that are all over non marked trails this is really having a huge negative impact on our sport in Quebec.

We have to be more considerate and think twice about our actions ! This is how we loose trails !

Also i know their is snow up around the valins but im sure the official date snow permiting is Dec 1st for all of quebec ?

We must also evaluate the so called boondockers that are all over non marked trails this is really having a huge negative impact on our sport in Quebec.

What are the rules for that area? Whenever I have been there, I was told by some locals that you can run the ski hill as long as it is not open and they are not grooming. As well, off trail riding seems to be the norm there. I have to admit, when I am up there I am off trail as much as I am on it.

Yes I have understood riding the ski hill is fine as long as they have not opened yet for the season.

Riding on the deck of the lodge I do not believe is what should be going on.

But hey who am I?

You can't fix stupid the world if full of them and some ride sleds(and post it on you tube) that's rocket science there.

its hard to tell if the lake is open water or starting to freeze up.

45 F and rain this morn in the lower ADKS...bummer

hi tilepro !!

looks frozen to me ,but with very thin ice.thats why you can see '' black spots '' on the lake.

old 35 mm pics from 96.

p-1 ;reservoir lamothe ,not too far from falardeau ,lsj

p-2 and 3 ,within 30 miles west of tadoussac!!! maybe on z e c des martres ,can t remember.awesome off the trail riding !!

sky is grey here and heavy,no snow or freezing for now.

groomer !!!

The head of Security for the Caribou-Conscrits told me that the Carobou-Conscrits trails would be open Nov 21, snow permitting. By the looks of the pictures it looks like they had the snow. He told me this last month.

Bill

Thanks groomer- grey and heavy i like...warm temps suck... nice pics too. and 15 yrs old, looks good, those skandics are a nice powerful/reliable machine for their time.

Hey Bill are you raising an eyebrow yet?

Groomer,

What french forum is it that you are always referring to? I would like to view it as well.

Thank You!

http://www.motoneigeauquebec.com/forum/index.php

juste pour la curiosité,connais tu un peu le francais ??

just curious ,do you know a little bit of french??

groomer !!! :drinks:

Groomer,

What french forum is it that you are always referring to? I would like to view it as well.

Thank You!

Heres the link, via the Google translator for us anglophones.Kinda long address but it works

http://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=fr&u=http://www.motoneigeauquebec.com/&ei=ReKXTOKVKcKBlAer1sDWBQ&sa=X&oi=translate&ct=result&resnum=1&sqi=2&ved=0CBYQ7gEwAA&prev=/search%3Fq%3Dhttp://www.motoneigeauquebec.com/forum/index.php%26hl%3Den%26prmd%3Divdf

hi nhtom !!

just checked a few threads translated in english.some threads could be hard or ''funny '' for you to translate ,because some posters write more in ''quebecois '' than french.but at least it ll give a good idea of what they are talking about .

groomer !!!! :drinks:

Hi Groomer,

Yeah its a little rough on the translation but for us folks down here in the States it removes some of the guess work.

Cant wait to ride and were hoping to hit Gaspesie in February this year. Thanks for all your incredible work on the trails up there!! :drinks:

rgds,

NHTOM

Hi Groomer,

Yeah its a little rough on the translation but for us folks down here in the States it removes some of the guess work.

Cant wait to ride and were hoping to hit Gaspesie in February this year. Thanks for all your incredible work on the trails up there!! :drinks:

rgds,

NHTOM

merci !!

groomer !!!

groomer,

Glad to see you back!!

Thank you for the great update.

Bob

hi bob !!

bienvenue !! went to the clubhouse this morning for the first time since last march.went to the garage to see the machine.i had almost tears in my eyes !! ha !! ha !!ha !!there s few ''nic nac '' to do on.nothing big.

just waiting to have more snow !!

jean-guy :drinks:

just got an email from the man in charge of security for the Cariboy-Conscrits Club. He told me there were 1,000+ sleds on Mont Valin this weekend. He is very optomistic about the farmers strike getting settled this week. Lets hope that happens.

That's outstanding news, Bill. Let's all keep our fingers crossed. Looks like some early snow is falling in many places, hope this is a good sign.