Rain?

Stinx

It Figures this is my only trip to Quebec this year.

Hi stinx,

Check out the the forecast for " Chibougamau " and Saint-Felicin, Roberval the weather network .com shows all snow !!!!! 10 to 14 inches on Friday :yahoo: better change your plans :drinks: Get GOING !!!!!!! :yahoo: I'm leaving wednesday :yahoo:

CrazySnow !!!!

Go North, Start in La Tuque if you are that worried. Trails will take a hit but shoukd survive, its going fast if it does not snow more soon in the south for sure.

There is still plenty of riding to be had just not as convienant to get at as say from Shawinigan, just my thoughts. It's headed downhill fast without more snow.

You can do it!

Bonzai

Edited by iceman

You Never know, but trails are good further up not as much melting happened up near la tuque as near shawinigan. Just returned from St felicien rode both 83 from relais 22 going up and 355 thru lac edward to 73 then to st ray then to home in shawinigan. Note i did not ride up 73 to relais 22 i was coming from out on 83 so we rode into relais 22 and out on 83.One weather says rain and snow friday in latuque but wed thrs good. Go for it.

Very doable from shawinigan, it will get better the trails as you go up.Note 355 north of lac edward was not groomed for a while. Heard the machine is down for repairs. 98 km every corner all bumped up bad.Shawinigan weather well one of them is Guessing(cause thats all they do) rain wed, cloudy thurs, rain/snow friday. You never know.

I rode the relais 22 to roberval section of 83 thurs morning last week it was perfect. Near Roberval just a small bit where the trail is shared with Quads which is bullshit too if you ask me. The quads destroy the trails. Just near town there. Not alot really.but 373 showing some wear and tear.

Nope...won't rain...I am dancing! HARD!! Come on you guys, don't talk about rain. SNOW!

Rain! What rain! All I see is SNOW in MY forcast. Heading up on the 1st to perfect trails!

1329870021[/url]' post='21913']

Nope...won't rain...I am dancing! HARD!! Come on you guys, don't talk about rain. SNOW!

Hi Linda,

Looks like your having a great season !!!!! Keep on dancing please very HARD !!!!!!! I'm leaving at 3am. Will report when I get back or if I get cell service on the trail. THINK SNOW !!!!!!!good.gif

CrazySnow !!!!!!!

If there is snow in the trail, NEVER cancel a trip due to forecasted weather. It's one of the rules. Some of the others are....

Make all the turns

Stay off the brake

Do not depart the vehicle

When in doubt throttle out

Hey Greg I thought it was when in doubt "pinky" out..... :rofl::rofl: