New York City Still Standing

crazysnow

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Glad your tour was canceled Hparaptor! I would like to ATV, but I think I am going to Quebec to ride.

I don't blame you.... nothing compares. Have something in the works around June with a project near Gatineau and a second project around Thanksgiving in Montreal. Might have 2 Thanksgivings this year. Now I know why I'm fat...

Hi rmk,

Everyone is welcome would be great to meet You !!!!! We just have to confirm the date. I'll keep you posted

CrazySnow !!!!

SWEET!!! Thanks!

I don't blame you.... nothing compares. Have something in the works around June with a project near Gatineau and a second project around Thanksgiving in Montreal. Might have 2 Thanksgivings this year. Now I know why I'm fat...

You let me know when your in the neighborhood, i'll have a ride put together and i'll through in some turkey too.

SWEET!!! Thanks!

SWEET!!! Thanks!

Well keep me in mind if there is a good ride somewhere...if you have the turkey, I can bring the ham!

Linda

You let me know when your in the neighborhood, i'll have a ride put together and i'll through in some turkey too.

That looks like my kind of neighbourhood!!

Edited by lindasledgirl

Ok... now to post this in the RIGHT spot...

Nice! Thank you, JG. Will keep you updated on the schedule.

Well keep me in mind if there is a good ride somewhere...if you have the turkey, I can bring the ham!

Linda

That looks like my kind of neighbourhood!!

Nice trails. Still thinking about that ride and want to go back and explore more...

Thanks, Linda. Sounds like a good plan to me.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 7 months later...