Where am I?

Trailblazer

• Replies 379
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Trailblazer,

That looks like the gas station/restaurant/depanneur in Kitchtassik, between Val D'Or & Mont Laurier.

The trail that leads out of town towards Val D'Or has the "roller coaster" ride shortly thereafter

Don't slam the metal frame door, it was pretty loose last season

182Ray, looks like the lookout shack at the hang glider hill at Mt St Pierre (enter via the small side trail between Mt Luis and Mt St Pierre).

Very breezy up there usually!

post-478-0-11251000-1345605389_thumb.jpg

post-478-0-13040700-1345605404_thumb.jpg

post-478-0-17466600-1345605517_thumb.jpg

Edited by NH-Moose

you and your family were stying at lac taureau. Don't know the spot but I remember your post. I used to take my kids at that age there.

Yes you are indeed CORRECT! This is on Trail 33 half way between Auberge Lac Taureau and Repos! Great memory!!!! 8)

Yes you are indeed CORRECT! This is on Trail 33 half way between Auberge Lac Taureau and Repos! Great memory!!!! 8)

I have gone through life with one ear plug in at all times! I may start are season there still up in the air

I guess i'm a liitle late on this one, i have investigated that dam on atv and the river aswell, ya can't get too far past the iron gates and pad locks unless it gets illegal. But i can te ll you that the river crossing about 2 maybe 3 k south of the dam is set up weel for atvs and vehicules the old fashioned way The atvis by a raft using a clothes line effect cable system, this goes aswell for the ferry crossing for cars too. I have some old 35mm pics i can dig up on this crossing to share, but it may take a bit, 'till later

JG

This one is from 2005. A couple seasons ago I asked where the Wolverine went, the lady said the old owner took it with them when the place changed hands. The place is........?

(Iceman, Scorpion-Bowl, Playhard, FloridaSnowman are not allowed to answer - LOL).

post-478-0-10528300-1345870070_thumb.jpg

Edited by NH-Moose