Where am I?

Trailblazer

• Replies 379
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes for sure Trailblazer, I have seen some inventive ways to cross the ATV's for sure. They use a similar system of rafts for the ATV's just north of Scoobyraid too. Very creative ya gotta love the Quebecois problem solving. Yes sir.

This one is from 2005. A couple seasons ago I asked where the Wolverine went, the lady said the old owner took it with them when the place changed hands. The place is........?

(Iceman, Scorpion-Bowl, Playhard, FloridaSnowman are not allowed to answer - LOL).

Lac Du Repos.

We've packed extra gas in the past and headed up to Chateauvert, Casey or Kanawata depending on the direction we're heading in as Repos was about 30k out of the way for a fuel stop, but last season i saw they're back to the old trail heading out of Repos for Chateauvert, sucks if they're out of gas and you have to head into Manawan and double back. I'd rather take the shortcut to Kanawata out of Repos 35k.

JG

I've seen that spaceship and no there were no little green men. And yes I was not taking the Jack Daniels at the time. i was not abducted, but since I cannot remember where the hell it is, maybe I have been abducted and made to not remember it. I feel violated all of a sudden. lol.

I know I have seen that.

Edited by iceman

Is it Relais Spencer near La Tuque? Between St Joseph de Mekinac and La Tuque. I think that was the name.

Badda bing badda boom, you got it Iceman. Relais Spencer....had a few good times there when we were coming into La Tuque too early in the afternoon.

JG

some may say this is out of bounds.....farmerold/mikerider hold back on answering let me have some fun

Area 51...............LOL.

This one is waaayyyy simple. But then again, there are a lot of simpletons out there.

timbo

Andyman, Steven, Mubbs, Diesel and Pud: you are inelligible to enter this stimulating contest!!

I'll take a guess " Mekoos " ?

You win the cigar for the simpletons contest. Well done.