snow in the forcast

doo4adoo

Too bad Trailblazer!! Welcome to my world...I am 45 km from the snow belt...we get missed regularly.

I will do a little snow dance, see if we can't get some to blow in to Montreal over the holidays.

Merry Christmas by the way!

Linda

:drinks:

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Too bad Trailblazer!! Welcome to my world...I am 45 km from the snow belt...we get missed regularly.

I will do a little snow dance, see if we can't get some to blow in to Montreal over the holidays.

Merry Christmas by the way!

Linda

We're getting another storm heading our way tonight into tomorrow, hope this one doesn't miss us 20-30 being forecasted.

Bring it on

JG

We got hit tonight....but not enough to open any trails. I am just going to have to decide between a 4-5 hour drive and another permit in Michigan, or a trip to Kawartha Lakes or Ottawa area 4-5 hours.

Ontario has 1037 km of trail open now, that's early for us.

Cochrane is open!

Hey Linda,

Woke up this morning to more white stuff falling. Trails in the Ottawa Valley have been groomed and with another 10cm this morning we're heading out! Rivers in the area are not frozen though- someone went through the Ottawa River near Constance Bay(and survived). Lucky because most people don't survive if they go through the Ottawa River.

Hi Snowbunny

Yes, it is looking really good for Ottawa region...and we are up to 1685 km of trails.

Lets ride!

Linda

We got hit tonight....but not enough to open any trails. I am just going to have to decide between a 4-5 hour drive and another permit in Michigan, or a trip to Kawartha Lakes or Ottawa area 4-5 hours.

Ontario has 1037 km of trail open now, that's early for us.

Cochrane is open!

Got over a foot on the ground allready, looks like i'm going to be leaving for Gathering from the back yard, Yahoo! Lakes should be good by then.

snowing like crazy here in hudson quebec , at least 12 inches down so far and about 6 more comming . trails will be great in a couple of days . now you would have a hard time to find the trails

Edited by grumpysanta

snowing like crazy here in hudson quebec , at least 12 inches down so far and about 6 more comming . trails will be great in a couple of days . now you would have a hard time to find the trails

What the heck are you doing home, i thought you were doing snow this year???

Oh well we only got 45cm...a new record.Even the eastern townships got tons.Looks like all of Quebec will be open before new years for the first time in manny manny years..Lets ride..

WOOO HOOO

• 3 weeks later...