snow in the forcast

doo4adoo

My Boss Rules for sure, she knows it too. Well, from April to December.

She knows she married a sledder. My sled is my mistress. That's life.

I love my mistress too!......You have to "Break them in" (wife not sled) the right way from the beginning .....!!

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Snowing in MTL, started at 7am wet sticky snow mild temps +2. i'm sure up north colder temps and dryer flakes, will make for a good start to the season, a couple more like this before the gathering would be terrific.

Hey Linda you and your buddy looking to go ridding after Christmas?

LOL!! I will be riding! Which buddy do you want me to bring? I have a three place trailer. I am not sure where yet...but as well, looking at Michigan for a quicky (snowmobile ride) as Gaylord received 9" yesterday and I haven't looked to see what they got overnight. Permit $45. I am busy as heck but could go on the 26th. Love to hit Quebec!

Let me know your thoughts!

Linda

Montreal very wet snow with rain...10 ks north of the city..40+ cm already...some stupid numbers they are talking about..shall put them up when they are confirmed by friends of my...BUT no one is anwering their phones..wonder why..lol... jack

Not long after my last post snow turned to rain and has been raining all day in MTL, still even now, i can't imagine how much that is in snow north of the city, 88cms holy petunias. Should be good to go with a short trailer ride soon, was hoping to leave from back yard but not yet. Grrrr.....

Here at home in Joliette we got around 30cm (a foot) since last night. It rain somewhat since 16:00 but it just get this heavy snow even more wet. We had 3" to the ground a week ago and now over 20" of heavy snow. It is mild at around 0C or just above, it should get really colder at -18C in the night of saturday to sunday and stay cold sunday below -12C...

It is enough snow to open the whole trail network, which is already begin and should be continue in the next week... I will have hard time to wait to sunday to go up north to see this mother nature christmas gift by myself...

finally, it was not the end of the world today, it was just the beginning !!!

:drinks:

Alain

Hey Southern Linda you and your budy looking to head to Quebec next week?

Which budy? lol

I am thinking of Quebec or Michigan! Better pm me a number or email so we can see what you have in mind. In a perfect world we would be 4.

Edited by lindasledgirl

Well not sure whats going on but we are planning going to Quebec either Christmas day in the afternoon or boxing day. My sledding partner and i thought if you and someone else want to get together to go...We have the truck and trailer that can fit 5 of us..like i said we are not sure ...of where to go or what exactly whats going on lol (men ) if you wish you can e-mail me at mbelanger2@cogeco.ca talk at you later.

We got 20 plus cm of snow in the Ottawa Valley and it's still coming down. Plan for this afternoon is to take the sleds out of the trailer and go for a ride, can't belive the first ride this year will be BEFORE Christmas- Best Gift EVER! Thinking of heading up to Le Cabannon for New Years...

We got 20 plus cm of snow in the Ottawa Valley and it's still coming down. Plan for this afternoon is to take the sleds out of the trailer and go for a ride, can't belive the first ride this year will be BEFORE Christmas- Best Gift EVER! Thinking of heading up to Le Cabannon for New Years...

That is such good news!! I typically head up after Christmas and stay through New Years and do the Mattawa-Rolphton area at least...some years over to Pembroke...but looks like this year you can head around and do the east side of Algonquin...Whitney/Barrys's Bay is about to open as well!!

Merry Christmas!!

Linda

Hope you have res. snowbunny as of yest. LeCabanon was booked 27,28 and 29th already

We'll have to see if I can work this into our schedule- Mr. Snowbunny and I are going to check out wedding venues over the holidays. Apparently I need to get a dress for this as well... After 10 years together Mr. Snowbunny finally popped the question.

We'll have to see if I can work this into our schedule- Mr. Snowbunny and I are going to check out wedding venues over the holidays. Apparently I need to get a dress for this as well... After 10 years together Mr. Snowbunny finally popped the question.

Congradulations to you two Bunnys, say yes to the dress.LOL

Congratulations!!! I hope its a winter wedding! White dress with fur on a new sled! Sounds perfect!

PS...Arnprior? I have family there...Corbett!