NEW RIDES!! POST SOME PICTURES!

lindasledgirl

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Playhard, I went and visited yours and Big's new ladies yesterday to say hello. Very sweet and sexy. Sorry but did not take pictures. But it did happen. Pierre is on the beach resting up for the busy season.

Playhard, I went and visited yours and Big's new ladies yesterday to say hello. Very sweet and sexy. Sorry but did not take pictures. But it did happen. Pierre is on the beach resting up for the busy season.

Yeah, there's not much else I can think abouyt these days...

Hey Fozzy...I quess "Jackstraw" has seen some of your previous history...lol

Maybe..since it's a "new sled" thread show them what a brand spanking new Nytro that has run out of fuel looks like!!!

OH P.S FOZZ I will give you one more veiw of the new Apex that you will never ever see!!!!!

post-859-0-78128700-1354233514_thumb.jpg

You two sound like you have a lot of fun together, so which one really sees the others tail light. LOL

Love the blue tint on the headlights my 08 has the same. My ridding buddy (07 Attack) changed all shocks for Fox floats and loves it (handles like a Corvette he says), I'm on my second warrantied Ohlin electronic adjustable may swap for Fox floats the next time it fails. Ohlins wants 1600$ for a new one.

Hey Fozzy...I quess "Jackstraw" has seen some of your previous history...lol

Maybe..since it's a "new sled" thread show them what a brand spanking new Nytro that has run out of fuel looks like!!!

OH P.S FOZZ I will give you one more veiw of the new Apex that you will never ever see!!!!!

LOL!!!

Yes it did run out of fuel on it's maiden voyage 500 ft from the truck... but the question is....

Who's the gas bitch fueling my sled??

post-402-0-59481000-1354283522_thumb.jpg

post-402-0-26642300-1354283545_thumb.jpg

LMFAO...thats only cuz you were too dirty to be seen in public!!!!!!

Now your wife can legimately blame me, for getting you gas(sed)

cool to hear about the floats, as I was a little leary when buying it cuz of the lack of adjustability that I was used to with the Ohlins and GYTR.

he's pulling your leg, does the VIN start 123456789....

I hope you get it soon!! Looking at a left over 1200, now I have persuade the Mrs. to let me buy it.

Ray do you still have that MAchZ Belt for sale?

GutZ

cool to hear about the floats, as I was a little leary when buying it cuz of the lack of adjustability that I was used to with the Ohlins and GYTR.

The trick with the floats is dialing in the right PSI to your weight and riding style i'm told. Sled can ride like a box truck or a Corvette.

he's pulling your leg, does the VIN start 123456789....

I hope you get it soon!! Looking at a left over 1200, now I have persuade the Mrs. to let me buy it.

Ray do you still have that MAchZ Belt for sale?

GutZ

Do you think 2BPSUWDD2DV-OU812 is a legimate #?

Shorts too no less, must be mid April in Valins!

It was the begining of April a couple of years ago, trails were only snirty that last bit coming into Passion. Just a incredible coouple of days of riding, tons of snow and 75 degrees and sunny. Absolute Heaven!!

post-402-0-02702100-1322166055_thumb.jpg

post-402-0-04908100-1322165985_thumb.jpgpost-402-0-76983500-1322165922_thumb.jpg