Valinouet Lodging

actionjack

Hello,

In a couple of weeks I will be leading a group of 9 up to an overnight in Mt. Valin as part of a tour. I am aware of Passion and going by my internet search I am leaning towards the 4 BR chalet at Les Nids.

Also, what about dinner? The ski lodge? Passion?

Any other suggestions?

Thanks in advance

Jack

Hello,

In a couple of weeks I will be leading a group of 9 up to an overnight in Mt. Valin as part of a tour. I am aware of Passion and going by my internet search I am leaning towards the 4 BR chalet at Les Nids.

Also, what about dinner? The ski lodge? Passion?

Any other suggestions?

Thanks in advance

Jack

Jack

The last I knew the bar at Valinouet served a very limited menu at night, like hamburgs and fries. Lots of beer is available.

Bill

Stayed in one of the chalets by the gas station one year Passion i guess. Went up to the ski lodge it was open but no one was there. Went back down to store and bought some food and made in the chalet.

We have stayed in the Chalets at the passion, our local friend recommends the spa place too. When we went to the ski-area this last trip, plenty of food at night, more than bar options, (go to the restaurant, not the bar)

Edited by markusvt

Thanks for the replies. So if there is food at the lodge (burgers and beer is acceptable) we may do that. In the event we cuisine ourselves, the store is at the gas pumps and well stocked? I expect this to be a Wednesday.

Thanks

Jack

• 4 weeks later...

We rode for 4 days out of Le Valinouet last year, staying at Les Nids des Monts-Valin. We had reservations there again this year for February 20-24th, but decided to change locations, so our 2 cabins are now available. Anyone looking to ride between these dates should look into reserving them. They sleep up to 6 comfortably, with full kitchen, washer/dryer, etc. As mentioned, the ski lodge restaurant is a short walk away and serves food and drinks full-time during the weekend and a limited amount during the week. I highly recommend it, and the riding is great.

They are literally at the bottom of the ski slope, across the street and diagonally up the hill from Passion. You could ski into the living room. Not sure about price. They are very nice, I've never been in the Passion cabins.

Hey,

I think i just bought a sled from you!! 1200 Renegade.

GutZ