Monteregie, Laurentians, Outaouais, Abitabi, Laurentians

Trailblazer

Glad to hear everything went well!

I am looking forward to hearing what kind of weather you get in Montreal out of this storm. We have ice/water and slush!

Hope it gives you guys some snow!

Linda

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Day 3

Amos to Clova 250 miles, begin at 8:15 in at 4. Trail 93 up to Senneterre was a little whipped but we did get a section freshly groomed from the night before for about 20k in Barraute. Then 83 into Fallion for lunch, then the big question was how did the trail held up to Clova after Florida Snowman went through earlier and announced it had been groomed, to our surprise it was ok with some studder bumps in the corners phfeew.

In Clova talked about the sleds getting hit by the train, they had funny smiles on their faces.

Day 4

Clova to the trucks in Nominingue 250 miles, begin at 8:30 in at 4:30 on the road at 5 and back in MTL at 7:30. Out of Clova we took 83 to Woodrunnertrail otherwise known as Ch.Lepine gas at Pensive continued on to 322 into Rabaska for lunch, 322/13/322/53/63/319 all trails in great shape, got a couple log road experiences but just for a short stretch. Just a little over 1700klms (1050 miles) for our Team USA and Team Canada ride.

Day 2

Beautiful trails right out of Belleterre well worth the punishment the day before

Railbed coming from Temiscaming to Angliers

This one didn't make it on the 93....must've been following a Yamaha......Smoke'n lol.

Somewhere on the 93......I'm waiting guys..........is there a fire somewhere lol.

Day 3

This relais on the 93 heading east in Senneterre has a set of booster cables hanging from the outside door light, if you're wondering what they are and unable to read the sign next to them (it's in french), you attach them to your battery or starter on your sled to have lights in the relais. Pretty creative.

Nice trip JG!! Wish I was on it with you! Next year we ride together for sure!!!

I wondered why that relais had the overhead light fixture inside!! Great idea.

Thanks for the pics & narrative.

98.6 MPH Bad boy.......you were speeding! My GPS showed a 106 mph max from my last trip!! YAMAHA!!!!!!

Best,

Tom

Great report...nice pictures and only one 'brand bash' lol

That's the trail I want to do...but then down to Rolphton Ontario!

Nice trip JG!! Wish I was on it with you! Next year we ride together for sure!!!

I wondered why that relais had the overhead light fixture inside!! Great idea.

Thanks for the pics & narrative.

98.6 MPH Bad boy.......you were speeding! My GPS showed a 106 mph max from my last trip!! YAMAHA!!!!!!

Best,

Tom

Like i said Tom was a little rough, had to keep it down a little.lol.

WOO HOO not time to ride in yet

JG

We are off to Clova, if anyone knows the number for the Tamarack let me know and I'll check at lunch there not on the map

My vote would have been turn Left... I'm with you in spirit...

Great day trails mint all the way to Balbuzard, after that whooped to Clova. Lunch At lac fallion, hey Tom I thought you said cute bartender, she looked like Keith Richards with boobs! Stoped at Balbuzard, yep, boots off put on a pair of crocks. Now the bartender there was worth takin the boots off. 224 for the day. Looks like windigo for tomorrow.

Broom Hilda ha ha good one, we got the same one when we went through. Only cutey patuty was in Clova serving supper at Dominique's place.

Keep up the spirits Jim, ride on.

Sometimes rides are like that, it's not always peaches'n cream.

JG