2013 Season in pictures

Je me souviens

Sadly, I have decided to put the sled away for the year. 32xx miles for the season. I Spent most of the season on the western side of the province. We did the first trip of the year out of SMDS, went up to see Genevieve & Andre in Parent, they definitely have a nice set-up. Next trip was Lepine Rd. - a big mess after the heavy snow, but they did a great job cleaning up, the last ride of the year was the same trip, was an improvement. I think Dominic had just groomed it just for Shannon and I. When we got to the schoolhouse, he had a big smile and asked: "how was the trail this time?" The Tamarak still has the best Bloody Ceasars in town according to Shannon. Most of the other miles were spent running between Le Domaine & Val D'Or. Here is the season in pictures.

post-385-0-39546800-1363447369_thumb.jpg

post-385-0-27808800-1363447376_thumb.jpg

post-385-0-82402400-1363447649_thumb.jpg

post-385-0-16241900-1363447655_thumb.jpg

post-385-0-73500000-1363447661_thumb.jpg

post-385-0-53595500-1363447668_thumb.jpg

post-385-0-97718100-1363447670.jpg

post-385-0-27836200-1363447676_thumb.jpg

post-385-0-05027000-1363447682_thumb.jpg

post-385-0-20434000-1363447687_thumb.jpg

post-385-0-12392900-1363447692_thumb.jpg

post-385-0-77625700-1363447697_thumb.jpg

Great pictures!! Thanks for sharing your adventures!

Have a wonderful spring, summer and fall!

Regards,

Linda

Mid Range: I would say it is thanks to you that I found out about the Legendary Lepine I love so much - Thank you kindly for sharing such a great location with us

Mike, I hope you come out to the summer gathering if your schedule allows it this year

RMK - You are extremely attentive to detail - Snow man was @ the Rabaska, LOL - he looked a little meeker on Sunday when we got back

Linda - Season was great, I sure would like to trade stories with you @ the summer gathering - I bet you have some good ones to tell by the looks of the pics you posted @ JG's

J&S - another year has escaped w/o hooking up for a ride together, I still think its a good idea - lets plan one @ the Summer gathering

Most importantly - Bill, What are the dates for the summer gathering?

I sure hope you are planning to have one again this year - so much fun to meet all people - and put a face to the screen name - Unless someone objects - I was planning on bringing name tags for us to wear, that way we can start with a different question, instead of - whats your screen name?

I was disappointed that we never made it up to the Delta or the Saguenay region to see you this winter. It is most likely the location for @ least one night of next winter's "Grand Tour" .

Keep the pics rolling Cheers

Mid Range: I would say it is thanks to you that I found out about the Legendary Lepine I love so much - Thank you kindly for sharing such a great location with us

Mike, I hope you come out to the summer gathering if your schedule allows it this year

RMK - You are extremely attentive to detail - Snow man was @ the Rabaska, LOL - he looked a little meeker on Sunday when we got back

Linda - Season was great, I sure would like to trade stories with you @ the summer gathering - I bet you have some good ones to tell by the looks of the pics you posted @ JG's

J&S - another year has escaped w/o hooking up for a ride together, I still think its a good idea - lets plan one @ the Summer gathering

Most importantly - Bill, What are the dates for the summer gathering?

I sure hope you are planning to have one again this year - so much fun to meet all people - and put a face to the screen name - Unless someone objects - I was planning on bringing name tags for us to wear, that way we can start with a different question, instead of - whats your screen name?

I was disappointed that we never made it up to the Delta or the Saguenay region to see you this winter. It is most likely the location for @ least one night of next winter's "Grand Tour" .

Keep the pics rolling Cheers

George

It will be 3rd weekend in July, July 19 and 20. I'm putting the details together now. I'll be posting the details soon.

Bill

Sorry I didn't get to meet you at the Gathering!! We will meet soon, I am going to be here a while...kind of like this QR thing! lol

Have a wonderful summer!

Linda

Awesome pictures. My wife and I rode a bit around St Donat this winter, but wished we rode more. Trails were so so when we vacationed in early Feb, right after the unusual warm up and rain they got. Hoping for good snow next year.