Where am I? Summer Edition

scorpionbowl

• Replies 259
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can you get to that Statue by sled? Is it off a trail? Not looking familiar at all. I thought it was Parc Haute Gorges but aint no statues there.

Ok so you are on the Fjord. So its Parc Saguenay

WOW! What nice views walking up the trail along the Fjord. Riviere-Eternite is a great spot.

We stayed the night in Petite Saguenay in a little Bed and Breakfast, Les deux Pignons It was was very snowmobile friendly and I would recommend it for an overnight spot when in that area. There was a big sign on their shed behind the B&B that said "Welcome Snowmobilers" in french and english.

WOW! What nice views walking up the trail along the Fjord. Riviere-Eternite is a great spot.

We stayed the night in Petite Saguenay in a little Bed and Breakfast, Les deux Pignons It was was very snowmobile friendly and I would recommend it for an overnight spot when in that area. There was a big sign on their shed behind the B&B that said "Welcome Snowmobilers" in french and english.

Thanks for the info on the B&B.

We saw a couple of guys taking the steep route up.

IMG_0087_zps945cb75a.jpg

Thanks for the info on the B&B.

We saw a couple of guys taking the steep route up.

IMG_0087_zps945cb75a.jpg

I like this route...

These are pretty tough, hard enough when there is snow but things look SO different without snow...