Where am I? Summer Edition

scorpionbowl

• Replies 259
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Of course you've done it before me, you're older than the sand in the river. You've probably crossed it by boat before there was even a bridge there...

I'm not a fan of the chain link, that's for sure...

DSC01031.JPG

Thi one is south of Causapscal almost to the south shore where The World Famous GROOMER turns around.

That's the same bridge in the other pics, its in river madeline.

This is the Groomer turn around bridge, he's on the other side...

IMG_1493.JPG

Nice picture young fellar, here is that same bridge in 1998. (Taken with a 2MP camera LOL)

post-5-0-46358500-1375832427_thumb.jpg

Hint:

The first bridge Scorpionbowl was showing....think the Gaspesie.

Edited by smclelan

The corner of St.Thomas N. and rue du Foubourg

attachicon.gifIMG_1516_zpse8f1f22b.jpg

When you go thru that bridge there are hand painted pictures on both sides. Also last year there were signs posted "No Snowmobiles" going out to the look out. Looks like we lost another place to go.

Does that mean we lost the right of way to the look out and the passage through the bridge as well?

You can pass thru the bridge and start up to the look out. Just a little ways pass the point where the unplowed road starts there is a camp on the left and his wood lot is on the right. Just past that is where the sign is.

When you go thru that bridge there are hand painted pictures on both sides. Also last year there were signs posted "No Snowmobiles" going out to the look out. Looks like we lost another place to go.

We were there 8/7/13 Gemma saw the sign. I am glad you brought us up in 2012. I wonder why they don't want the snowmobiles. I don't think anyone is getting up there without one in the winter.

IMG_1306_zpsb193704a.jpg

IMG_1487_zpsb59c329c.jpg

IMG_1537_zps73cba3eb.jpg

IMG_1539_zps8d4cbf10.jpg

I did not recognize the Richelieu, I like staying there... except on Valentines Day, when you check in as Mr. and Mr. GutZ.... really he's my brother.....

Tadoussac is nice, you can watch the whales from the shore in front of the hotel.

Thanks

GutZ

attachicon.gifjgh16.jpg

close gt rider !!!

about mine !!!

jean-guy

JG will you show us where?

hi gt rider !!!

mine is on the way up to lake at the ''' stump ''.....roughly 3 miles from the bridge on causapscal river , close to 5 miles from the corner of the trail for st alexandre and about 7 miles from the farm just outside town!!!

jean-guy