Introduction

KrazyKanuc62

Just thought I would do a quick introduction.

My name is Charles, 50 love to ride it's all i think about. Just sold my 09 500ss and spring checked a 2014 600 etec mx z x matte black. The wait is killing me :yahoo: . I'm sure I know some of you on here from FB but dont know your handle. I meet lindasledgirl last year and we went on a couple of trips and had a blast. I just bought a place in Quebec next to the trails :db:

This is a shot of Mekoos lodge where lindasledgirl and the gang spent a week touring the Quebec trails and had a blast. Your eyes arent misleading you, that's a green DOO bottom left, It was my 09 that I just sold.

Cheers, and think snow only 146 days till the 1st day of winter

post-1802-0-83911700-1374707680_thumb.jpg

Edited by KrazyKanuc62

Welcome to QR Charles, there is a great bunch of folks here to meet'n ride with, Linda being one of many.

Val de Monts ??? Is your place near Thurso? I have a place in Duhamel.

JG

Thanks, I've heard good things about this site. I'm up around the 307, 50 minutes from Notre-dam-du-laus so not that far from Duhamel and 35 minutes from Thurso

Charles bought a pass from Groomer last winter too! I told him he had to to get in to QR and it worked lol

Welcome Charles!

And PS...He is a great rider, great guy!

welcome on qr charles !!

im a groomer operator in the gaspesie (matapedia valley ) for the last 13 years !!!

you ll enjoy that site for the great info and friendship !!

jean-guy :drinks:

@ grumpysanta, the trail from what I can see on the map is at most 3 to 5 minutes away if that. It's the trans-Quebec trail # 53. I will have access to miles and miles of smiles :yahoo: from my garage and I cant wait. As requested a few pics of the new digs, don't move in until the 1st of September.

post-1802-0-22647100-1374797132.jpgpost-1802-0-37348900-1374797139.jpg

Hi Charles

Welcome aboard.

Bill

Thanks Bill, any idea why every time I click on "like this" it says I've exceeded my limit yet it never works, cheers

Welcome aboard KrazyK.

I am a big fan of F1 as well and have gone to the races many times in Montreal. This year I am going to Auston to see the U.S F1 in November. I used to follow Williams but now Mercedes, mostly influenced because I'm looking at getting a C63.

Thanks, I see your an F1 fan, me as well, I Cheer for Mercedes AMG and Lewis. Who's your team?

I surport McLaren and Jenson Button , favorite race to date is 2011 in Montreal when he came from last to win (with help from the rain) BRIL !!!!

Gary

Welcome aboard KrazyK.

I am a big fan of F1 as well and have gone to the races many times in Montreal. This year I am going to Auston to see the U.S F1 in November. I used to follow Williams but now Mercedes, mostly influenced because I'm looking at getting a C63.

Sweet ride, I just sold my SLK, Always go to Montreal and have a blast.

I surport McLaren and Jenson Button , favorite race to date is 2011 in Montreal when he came from last to win (with help from the rain) BRIL !!!!

Gary

That was a great race indeed,

Edited by KrazyKanuc62

Just thought I would do a quick introduction.

My name is Charles, 50 love to ride it's all i think about. Just sold my 09 500ss and spring checked a 2014 600 etec mx z x matte black. The wait is killing me :yahoo: . I'm sure I know some of you on here from FB but dont know your handle. I meet lindasledgirl last year and we went on a couple of trips and had a blast. I just bought a place in Quebec next to the trails :db:

This is a shot of Mekoos lodge where lindasledgirl and the gang spent a week touring the Quebec trails and had a blast. Your eyes arent misleading you, that's a green DOO bottom left, It was my 09 that I just sold.

Cheers, and think snow only 146 days till the 1st day of winter

attachicon.gifIMG-20130208-00298.jpg

Welcome, Charles.

Welcome Charles! Nice place. Where do you live in the off season?