Weekend trip to Gaspe. Dec27-29

Andyman

Smclelan and I just did a quick ride from Pointe a la Croix up to see Groomer and then on to Matane down the 595 and home via the south shore. It is mid winter awesome conditions with the exception of the 595 from Pin Rouge south to NR and the TQ5 west until you get about 50 km from PALC.

Andy

Pics are on the trail from La Cache to Murdochville Saturday. Groomer was on his way from Murdochville on Sat.

post-14-0-34584000-1388366685_thumb.jpg

post-14-0-85085800-1388366703_thumb.jpg

Hi Andy!!

Nice pictures and I heard that you guys had a great visit with Jean-guy!

Hope to see you this winter!

Linda

The Cat was sold last year. Looks like his blood is turning yellow like a lot of us. Have you had the 900 out yet? I am very curious to hear your reports on your overall impression and fuel consumption.

Andy

My initial impression of the 900 ACE, after one ride of 100 miles, is that I absolutely love it, got low 20's mpg, in quick bursts of the throttle will do 85 mph no problem, and acceleration is about like a 600 two stroke, (but probably less top speed). It is the quietest, by far, of any sled I've driven. Acceleration feels really meaty due to the 4 stroke torque. I will know more, hopefully, when I start vacation in Quebec this coming weekend and try it out on real trails. So far my test ride was on trails more narrow and not like Quebec trails. Owners of the 900 are reporting on Doo Talk that they are extremely pleased with this sled.

Mike

Andyman

The first pic looks to be very close to the location up-top where we have "enjoyed" windblown drifts in the past, eh?. Fantastic conditions. You taterheads had a super ride, for sure. Right on.

See you and Steven soon.

timbo

attachicon.gifjgh14.jpg

attachicon.gifjgh15.jpg

attachicon.gifjgh16.jpg

attachicon.gifjgh17.jpg

hi andy + steven !!!

thx again for the visit...always great to see you both at the clubhouse !!!

jean-guy

Great to see you Jean Guy! I was so surprised to see who was number one again this year! LOL Trails from Albertville to Matane and points East were 10/10. Heading down the 595 it is perfect until Pin Rouge then it is thin.

Andy

Andy