winter gathering....

grumpysanta

Yesterday was sunny but cold. We were fortunate to have the Best Guide from the Matapedia Valley! 160 miles 600+ pictures and tons of fun. Today most are leaving to head to the Madeline. Some are heading to check on the camp!

Thanks to Jean Guy for perfect trails!

post-875-0-30013600-1426422280_thumb.jpg

Back to RDL from the gathering. What a great time!

Came back without going all the way north to Rimouski, instead cut across to Squatec and then to RDL. Same mileage as when I came to Amqui from RDL via Rimouski, but much better snow. Arrived in RDL to find a couple inches new fluff and hurricane winds.

It was special to see old friends and make new.

The Hotel and food was excellent at the Selectotel, someone made a good choice.

Special thanks to Bill and Ray for surprising me with their arrival, didn't know they were coming, and making me feel welcome into their group, including Team St. Agatha (Ken & Jim). And for inviting me to ride with them for half my trip back before they turned down to New Brunswick.

I got to ride a day with Smclean, great ride and scenery, will be a memorable day, thank you Steve!

Always an honor to see Andy.

Great to see my stent brother Eddie.

Pleasure to meet Florida Snowman, finally. He just found two more friends with two stroke sleds. Can't wait to see how that story ends.

And to Lance and gang, who have met me just once in a bar, yet sledding by me while I was pissing and back to, still recognized me and turned around to say hi on the trail.

Groomer, thanks for looking at a couple of my pictures. I needed a Pro's opinion. Your trails are awesome.

Phil, wish you were there, last winter get together I dined with you, was looking forward to it again.

Special time with a special group, thank you everyone.

Two hundred miles tomorrow on the sled to the truck in St. George.

mike

Yesterday was sunny but cold. We were fortunate to have the Best Guide from the Matapedia Valley! 160 miles 600+ pictures and tons of fun. Today most are leaving to head to the Madeline. Some are heading to check on the camp!

Thanks to Jean Guy for perfect trails!

attachicon.gifimage.jpg

bonsoir linda !!!

great thx !!!

great riding with you + others on saturday and sunday !!!lots of pics...laughs and fun !!!

very happy to meet all friends at select hotel including new faces !!great to see someone posting on qr and see them live at the gathering !!!

awesome week end !!!

great thx all !!!...i ll post some more tonight ..supper is ready !!!

jean-guy

My feelings were hurt. Jean-guy soaked with sweat after my 4th stuck says 'you are back to amateur'!! Lol

Not too late David and Nora! I know a couple of guys that jumped in the truck and arrive to Cap Chat tonight.

Group of 7 at sled den. Trails are fabulous and the sun is shinning. It's perfect! We are here all week and finishing at groomers late week.

Mont St Pierre tonight.

Linda

Nice pictures. Maybe next year I can join the group or ride with some at start of season. Just never came together for me this year. Hurt my back and Mom has been ill. Hope for better luck next season.

hi all !!!

thx..few more pics..sorry if im late to post...too asleep monday night...and yesterday while grooming i was feeling bad....jumped on couch as soon as landed home !!

crazysnow !!!

last pic of linda...priceless...so funny and hilarious...she was laughing so hard and too tired to stand up...very funny !!

snowfarmer !!!

great thx...awesome weather and trails to ride !!!...hi to nora !!!

thx mxz700rider !!!

jean-guy

jean-guy

The Gathering was a great time!! It was good to see everyone again and to to meet some new faces to go to the names. Mikerider and I went for a great ride on the 587 when everyone else in the group showed up late at the clubhouse....no way it could have been Mike and I being there early. The trails were flawless and the day was perfect. Hope everyone enjoyed as much as I did. See you all next year.

Steven