Heading to Quebec for a Week

smclelan

Andyman and I are heading up to Quebec on February 9th till the 17th. We haven't got any postitive route planned yet. We have talked about Sept Iles, Western Quebec, and/or Mt Valin area. We will likely leave from Pointe a la Croix. Who else is going to to be up snowmobiling in PQ that week?

Andyman and I are heading up to Quebec on February 9th till the 17th. We haven't got any postitive route planned yet. We have talked about Sept Iles, Western Quebec, and/or Mt Valin area. We will likely leave from Pointe a la Croix. Who else is going to to be up snowmobiling in PQ that week?

We are......heading to Abitibi then Norhern Ontario

Currenlty, We are planning on staying as the HI from the 9th thru the 13th and then down to the safari from the 14th thru the 17.

Three of us are headed up Feb 2nd to the 5th. Leaving from Bernards and headed towards Roberval depending on snow conditions around Roberval. Second day headed over to Tadoussac and the 3rd day down toward St. Raymond area. Back to the truck the last day. Can't sleep already just thinking about the trip.

I looked at the OSFC site and it says many things are still closed.

Where are you going to ride up there?

First of all ..... I am fully aware it is not the appropriate place or forum but since you ask

District 14 and 15 New Liskeard,Matachewan,Gogama,Timmins,Cochrane then back into Québec via LaReine.

http://www.tata-bestsnowmobiling.com/tata/conditions.html

http://www.timminssnowmobileclub.com/conditions.htm

http://www.ofsc.on.ca/Trails/TrailDetails.asp?Dist=15

The only trail closed that I see is L143 next to C and C106A(temporary) awaiting for signage.

I will not keep posting on this topic.Here it's Québec Riders :drinks:

I will be also in Quebec in Sequenay with Bill from the 9-13 and in Shawinigan 13-17 at Motel Safari. See my post for a current update from the HI.

We are leaving from Quebec city on feb 7 headed to the HI for the night, then staying and riding the area on the 8th , 9th and maybe the 10th. This will be a full NHRR ride.

Looks like I am going to miss you Joel. Our plans have us arriving from the Gaspe to the HI on the evening of the 10th or 11th. Would have been good to get together over a :drinks:

Leaving 1/31 from Ottawa for a week or so. Three of us.

Laval to

QC/Saint Foy to

Charlevoix to

Lac St-Jean two nights, HI the first night, Roberval the 2nd???

then, possibility head south to the Chaudiere / Appalaches region

Looking for suggestions...........

Jack in Ohio

revrnd

Will you be crossing on Temiscamingue Lake??.Where is the crossing trail between Québec and Ontario??

does ontario reciprocate with quebec a little bit... like a commerce trail... want to ride to the very western end of tq 93. how far do they let you ride in ontario

does ontario reciprocate with quebec a little bit... like a commerce trail... want to ride to the very western end of tq 93. how far do they let you ride in ontario

I doubt very far. The lake I don't think can be wardened so you'd have to get your permit in New Liskeard before venturing onto the trails.

I have heard in the past sledders from Cochrane heading to La Sarre getting hassled between La Reine & La Sarre going for gas.

You need a permit just like in Québec.Québec permits are no good in Ontario.Samething for the opposite
I guess we will be. I see on the TATA website that A107Q has been rerouted across the lake.
I saw that too......I will give a call to Témiscamingue snowmobile club.