20 years ago !!!

groomer

No one was killed as a result of this flood. On trail 83 In La Baie, at the cross country ski place Bec Scie , that was torn down last year, they had quite a few pictures of the flood. A new place will be built and I'm sure the pictures will be back on the wall.. Worth stopping to look at the pictures.

No one was killed as a result of this flood. On trail 83 In La Baie, at the cross country ski place Bec Scie , that was torn down last year, they had quite a few pictures of the flood. A new place will be built and I'm sure the pictures will be back on the wall.. Worth stopping to look at the pictures.

hi saguenay bill !!!

i remember when this happened...a guy i know in town....he was watching the news on tv...suddenly....he said....geeeezzz ,thats the cabin of my parents floating on the river !!!

hahha

jean-guy

hi saguenay bill !!!

i remember when this happened...a guy i know in town....he was watching the news on tv...suddenly....he said....geeeezzz ,thats the cabin of my parents floating on the river !!!

hahha

jean-guy

How far did the cabin make it?

Tadoussac?

GutZ

How far did the cabin make it?

Tadoussac?

GutZ

hi gutz !!!

you re about 2% right !!!

1 mattress and patio door got stuck in the propeller of the ferry in tadoussac....and the rest of cabin ,way lower on the st lawrence !!! :crazy:

jean-guy

hi gutz !!!

you re about 2% right !!!

1 mattress and patio door got stuck in the propeller of the ferry in tadoussac....and the rest of cabin ,way lower on the st lawrence !!! :crazy:

jean-guy

Sounds like they were exporting the cabin at that point and I'm sure there is Duty and Fines due to the Government.

LOL, Stuck in the Prop!

In other news, the Tadoussac ferry was viciously attacked by a Canadian Hunting Cabin, the captain and crew were able to repel the invading horde, film at 11.

GutZ

Sounds like they were exporting the cabin at that point and I'm sure there is Duty and Fines due to the Government.

LOL, Stuck in the Prop!

In other news, the Tadoussac ferry was viciously attacked by a Canadian Hunting Cabin, the captain and crew were able to repel the invading horde, film at 11.

GutZ

hahhaha !!!

btw...like others said.....20 years ago .....i was riding a doo !!! :tease: ....can t remember the model...hahhaha

jean-guy