Pics from the Matapedia Valley !!!

groomer

Made it to Amqui

Broken wire to the ECM , alls good!

Just got here 7:30pm at the select hotel

JG you around in the morning or on the trail?

hi jackstraw !!!

i ll be home !!!

jean-guy

Great Pics

Best time of the year to Ride!

hi scranton 1 !!!

great to hear from you !!

absolutely right !!!

a lot more daylight ....no rush to go to motel and tons of time to take pics !!!.....and tons of snow !!!

jean-guy

Bare ground and mud here in NS. But a Noreaster is coming overnight. 50 cm snow and 110 km wind gusts. Sounds like some road running tomorrow after driveway is cleared. Cant be any worse than coming out of Rimuski last week lol

hi ext !!!

hahha !! sure !!

just saw a few mins ago..snowing in halifax...not blue sky day here..but great weather for now!!great light for pics !!

salut monhomme !!!...ahahhaha

i was supposed to groom tonight...waiting what storm will do....hope it won t kaputt everything !!!

if something happen ,i ll let you know......i need 2 nights in a row to groom everthing !!

pics from yesterday...went to see dad in amqui...came back by the back roads...behind lac saumon....the mountain i go down to road 132 in lac saumon....st alexandre..top left of pic...stopped at clubhouse for a few mins..

the pic with 2 big clear cuts.....at the ''mail box '' ...at the 14 miles on t l r ...ste marguerite a few miles on the right.

jean-guy :drinks:

SAQ First! You both stand corrected!

hi tom !!!

hahahah!!

we can find everything here at our local grocery...don t need to go to amqui for s a q !!

traffic jam this morning in town...road for ste marguerite.....tq 5 is just a few hundred feet up !!

windy a bit ..no snow yet !!!

jean-guy

Edited by groomer

Groomer

Have you been told when the groomers will be finished for the season in the Gaspe yet? I'm hoping to do another small loop the first weekend in April.

Also I remember in the past seeing or hearing about some radar run where the trees are really cool looking. Where will I find this and will it still be good this late in the season.

Thanks

Mike

hi mike and jackstraw !!

this a 100.00$ question...i guess it s at the discretion of each clubs to decide....'' fuel money '' could be a factor for some clubs !!

maybe you could call in chandler (info gaspesie ) ,they could tell you more than me..each time clubs groom.....they call there!!... 1 877 202 4636...

not even an inch of fresh snow on ground..blue sky day ...but very windy ...

went to check at '' school bus '' about an hr ago....trail is full of drifts...if winds calm down...grooming tq 5 tonight !!!

jean-guy