Pics from the Matapedia Valley !!!

groomer

Yes big difference between a blackberry and a powersaw!! Never put a powersaw up to your ear when it iis working!!

LOL

hi smclelan !!!

ahahah..sure !!!

quiet week end !!!mowed grass for first time friday !!!

saw 2015 calf saturday morning near by lake frenette....

lynx this morning....i was on my way to brook for water...

moose came to visit in the yard late friday night...

super windy yesterday...only 8 c....this morning !!!

jean-guy

bonjour ....timbo...smclelan and trailblazer !!!

thx....i took first pics of lynx through window...just to make sure to have a few...then opened door slowly to have a few more !!!

if you look closely on the grass...can see moose tracks...

first pic with lake....lake frenette near my camp....other one...lac du nord..about 15 miles north !!!

i was late to work this morning ....traffic jam about 1.5 miles higher than church in albertville....moose on the road !!!

jean-guy

Great shots JG.

Nice shot of the Lynx! Not many chances for those.

Hope your summer is short! lol

hi whaler !!!

thx !!!...my second lynx in 15 summers at the camp !!!...just too bad for him ..i '' srapped ''' his lunch...he was ready to jump on the rabbit !!!

waiting to see my first moose in the yard of camp or on the other side of brook..

27 c today ...big flies...4 motors i guess...deer flies i think !!!...yaaa hope summer will be short ...hate hot day !!!

old pics....

jean-guy

hi smclelan and traibalzer !!!

im early....bad day at work !!!

if i try that with a moose...i ll use a potatoe...want to keep my fingers!!!...btw ...another one came late friday night in the yard !!!

trailblazer...if you re not afraid of your shadow after 6 pm ...you re welcome !!!!

forgot to mention...last friday on my way back from work...there was a coyote where tq 5 cross road for albertville....west entrance !!!

jean-guy

14,880 Miles wish Honda made a snowmobile. Potato pretty funny.

hi phil !!!

my 450 had 22000 km + when i traded it !!!

sure if honda could make snowmobile....maybe yamaha could learn from them !!!!...hhahahah

btw....on my way to work monday morning....listening to radio.... a motorcyclist has been caught doing 125 mph in the laurentides reserve....

lost 18 points....1500.00$$$ ticket...hitting a moose at that speed.....burger meat ready to cook in the pan !!!

jean-guy :drinks:

Jean-guy

Feeding the kids!!???? Brought a tear to my eye! I have learned so many things from you at the camp...but feeding the birds and rabbits makes me feel like I may have taught you a thing or two.

I see by your pictures you maybe needed "Miller Towing"! I wish I had been there for that! I think its time to think of a winch if you can't stay out of the swamp!

Photo's are amazing...I must say...nobody does it better. I have a great camera, need more lessons though. I know where to come!

Talk soon!

linda

Jean-guy

Feeding the kids!!???? Brought a tear to my eye! I have learned so many things from you at the camp...but feeding the birds and rabbits makes me feel like I may have taught you a thing or two.

I see by your pictures you maybe needed "Miller Towing"! I wish I had been there for that! I think its time to think of a winch if you can't stay out of the swamp!

Photo's are amazing...I must say...nobody does it better. I have a great camera, need more lessons though. I know where to come!

Talk soon!

linda

bonsoir linda !!!

merci !!!

yaaa...feeding the kids !!!....he s the smallest...there s 4 in the yard....i can walk close to him..just a few feet...he does nt move !!!...funny... bring life in the yard of camp !!!

with 4w...i was nt stuck ...just trying my new tires !!! hahhahahah...thx for the help !!! no winch for me...because i ll look for troubles!!

built that trail with dad ...back in 73 !!!! first time by that trail in many years !!!...i knew i was going to get stuck !!!

very happy with pics in the darkness...no tripod...just use your judgement and what you have between the 2 ears !!!

i wish i could go in the swamps in the darkness...full moon or just a few mins before darkness...with trees and lakes there...some nice to take....but could be dangerous riding at night in there !!!

bad weather here...was almost expecting snow today...very windy..dark clouds and cold !!!

old pics...no new ones..

btw...you posted almost at 9 am...at that hr ...2 / 3 of my day is gone...wake up late in ontario !!! :tease:

camp day tomorrow !!!!

hi all !!!

few pics !!!

4 moose friday night and 7 yesterday !!!......great weather !!!

linda and mcstar + frank......on our way to camp...we had met my friends from the lake right behind the bull !!!....

....and just too bad for that member + kid who stopped for a visit at home....i left for camp friday around 2 pm and came back just before 11 am this morning !!!

I see two moose pictures, one with him looking for you to hold a potato out, the other when he saw all you had was carrots, and walked away. LOL

hi smclelan !!!

too much imagination !!!..hahhaha

bull was nervous...they don t stay in place for too long !!!

should be done in albertville by noon tomorrow !!!....moving on the road for falls !!!

well..,those caterpillars are making damages....lots of red patches in the trees....can see that on my way to work !!!

in front of mill ...toward town...lots of red in the mountains !!!

hottest day since last july i guess....tons of deer flies !!! crazy !!!

There is going to be a lot more caterpillars up there before it gets better I am afraid!

yaaa...mill still running....yard is half empty !!!

they started spraying with planes about 3 weeks ago....

last saturday night while riding.....could hear them north...north-east of lake !!!

jean-guy

attachicon.gifjgh1..

hi all !!!

few pics !!!

4 moose friday night and 7 yesterday !!!......great weather !!!

linda and mcstar + frank......on our way to camp...we had met my friends from the lake right behind the bull !!!....

....and just too bad for that member + kid who stopped for a visit at home....i left for camp friday around 2 pm and came back just before 11 am this morning !!!

the member who stopped by was skidoo 420 and his son adin .. again as last year , I couldnt make it. they did a 2030mi loop around the gaspe ., crossed in matain , then around lac saint jean then home he s going to post pic later ed

the member who stopped by was skidoo 420 and his son adin .. again as last year , I couldnt make it. they did a 2030mi loop around the gaspe ., crossed in matain , then around lac saint jean then home he s going to post pic later ed

hi eddie !!!

great to hear from you !!!

i knew.....he let a little note under my carpet ...on the porch !!!...hhahahha

thx for info !!!!

Hi JG how are you doing? summer is going by fast! snow will come back soon.

hi artsled !!

im doing fine !!!...spent last 3 days at my camp !!!

31 c today ...don t need that !!!

saw a coyote and kids on my way to camp friday and a black bear saturday night...very close !!!

jean-guy