Pics from the Matapedia Valley !!!

groomer

No surprise - GREAT PHOTOS - Thank you Groomer...

I had a few minutes to peruse forum - curios to see what goes on during summer months. Groomer you are no slacker..Stay safe in those woods.

Paddy O

hi paddy o !!!

great thx !!! bienvenue !!!...always quiet during summer time !!!

great weather here...getting ready to go up to camp !!!

jean-guy

Enjoy the hot & sticky weather Jean-Guy. The cold stuff will be here soon enough!

Thanks again for all the picture posting. Great shots!

Best,

Tom

hi tom !!!

thx !!!

hmmm...i rather stay on the cold side !!! never liked much hot temps......especially with the job i have !!!...looks like its going to be another hot one today !!!

jean-guy

Stay cool JG,!

hi artsled !!!

sure !!! i try to stay in the shade as much as possible !!! i can only ride my 4w during weekend !!!

still very hot today !!!

had to play '' bowling '' before diner...got stuck with one tree yesterday afternoon ...did nt bother this morning ...so, before diner i cut a few to bring down that tree...no luck...kept the one next to chainsaw for '' dessert '''.....cut the tree...and all others ..kaputt on the ground....

the pic before last ...after i cleaned !!!

jean-guy

. Watch out for those leaners widower makers !attachicon.gifjgh1.jpg

attachicon.gifjgh2.jpg

attachicon.gifjgh3.jpg

attachicon.gifjgh4.jpg

attachicon.gifjgh5.jpg

attachicon.gifjgh6.jpg

attachicon.gifjgh7.jpg

attachicon.gifjgh8.jpg

attachicon.gifjgh9.jpg

attachicon.gifjgh10.jpg

http://www.quebecrider.com/forums/public/style_images/master/attachicon.gif jgh11.jpg

hi artsled !!!

sure !!! i try to stay in the shade as much as possible !!! i can only ride my 4w during weekend !!!

still very hot today !!!

had to play '' bowling '' before diner...got stuck with one tree yesterday afternoon ...did nt bother this morning ...so, before diner i cut a few to bring down that tree...no luck...kept the one next to chainsaw for '' dessert '''.....cut the tree...and all others ..kaputt on the ground....

the pic before last ...after i cleaned !!!

jean-guy

Ha-ha. I thought you were trying to build a tee-pee LOL

Might be time to go mechanized, sit in an air conditioned cab and push on a couple joy sticks!

hi smclelan !!!

tee-pee !!!...ahahhahha

it was the only way to bring the hanging tree down !!!

looks like a mess...but once on the ground ....work great !!!

very humid this morning ...then turned to sunshine after diner !!!still 26 c

they are cutting 7000 cords at the faribault.....bad winds from last autunm !!!

jean-guy

Groomer

I just wanted to say I always look and enjoy the pics!

Thanks

Helps get through the summer.

Thanks

GutZ

hi gutz !!!

great thx !!! very appreciated !!!

your lucky day !!!....special ''' heat wave '' tonight !!!....hhahahha

after working all week in the heat..i guess '''7-up '' will taste great this weekend !!! :drinks:

better post tonight...friday tomorrow...don t waste my time in town !!!

jean-guy

Now those are top notch shots JG, especially the one with the snow on the cabin/shed....a true calender photo.

I see I can learn a lot about cutting trees down here, should've took some lessons 2 years back, had to cut 22 trees on my land up north for some excavation work and I got a couple hung up, thanks to the atv I pulled them down, never thought of using the tee pee method.

I hear ya about not spending too much time in town today, going to the country place myself, gonna be a gorgeous week end. Last one before the kids go back to school.

Got a special shot for you on my atv trip last weekend, look for it in my report.

Now those are top notch shots JG, especially the one with the snow on the cabin/shed....a true calender photo.

I see I can learn a lot about cutting trees down here, should've took some lessons 2 years back, had to cut 22 trees on my land up north for some excavation work and I got a couple hung up, thanks to the atv I pulled them down, never thought of using the tee pee method.

I hear ya about not spending too much time in town today, going to the country place myself, gonna be a gorgeous week end. Last one before the kids go back to school.

Got a special shot for you on my atv trip last weekend, look for it in my report.

hi jg !!!

merci !!!

well, its the cheapest way to bring the hanging tree down....must be careful.....there s a lot of '' spring '' in those trees...aspen ???

the hanging tree was right in the middle of the standing one .....tougher to bring down...when in the branches easier...i hit ''' bullseye ''' every times...just needed extra trees because because he was stuck right in the middle...

second pic...the big one on the left.....i hit the hanging tree right on ...then he started to slide to the left ...must be careful !!!

awesome morning at work ...should be a lot of fun monday !!!

that little cabin......next to intersection of st alexandre and amqui....don t go there anymore....trail has been moved a bit there...

still hot here.....getting ready to go ...have a nice week end !!!

jean-guy :drinks:

hi all !!!!

very poor weather and light friday night !!!

only 2 moose....one nice bull a bit higher than the 10 miles on logging road and that female about 7 miles from camp !!!

mcstar ....moose was right we stopped when we met friends on our way up to camp....moved to clear cut on the left !!!

smclelan...first time i see that ....use it to clean clear cuts to plant trees later.....must be bumpy ...too many stumps on ground...too bad...8 pm last night....already darkness !!!

jean-guy

hi smclelan and artsled !!!

nice bridge for sure !!!won t bet money ,not sure 100 %...they are supposed to do the one behind church too !!!

not mine artsled...still ride my 4 w...

i just read from a guy i know in town....he saw a cougar this morning just before arriving at the duniere reserve gate this morning on logging road !!!

just before seeing the cougar...saw something smaller...he thinks it might be the '' kid...baby '''

jean-guy