Pics from the Matapedia Valley !!!

groomer

I knew this series of pictures were coming, just not sure when. When I saw the picture of the groomer on the wooden bridge just below the 132 and poplar mill I knew you were on the way to the clubhouse.

Thanks for all your volunteer hours grooming, updates, trail advice and pictures. We all certainly appreciate when you take your own time and gas to meet QuebecRiders when they go through the clubhouse.

I will be up soon for our snowshoe trek!!

Thank's Jean Guy for all your efforts! You really do a lot and we appreciate it!

I always feel a little sad this time of year knowing it's over for a long time!

Thank's again and have a great summer.

Stan :drinks:

Thanks a lot for your support and sincere efforts to inform all of us on QR through out the season, twas too bad I couldn't get out to the Gathering to meet'n greet.

I look forward to your off season reports and pics.

A glass of rouge to you, chin chin

JG west

great thx for your appreciation !!!

mcstar ....

sure hope to see you next season and i ll post few scenery pics and moose ones during summer !!!

bonjour to your wife btw !!

right phil !!!

bit warmer today ...and still great day for riding !!! i wish i could ride off the trail !!! i use road 132 instead of staying on tq 5 ...always afraid to crush that little bridge....before railroad crossing !!!

smclelan ....

right !!! that bridge over matapedia river is bad news !!! hhahaha

might warm up my snowshoes this pm...along causapscal river...up to marsh where they keep all salmons !!!

zeusand ....

bienvenue !!! always a special day bringing back the machine to albertville....took my time...3.5 hrs and 200 pics !!!

trailblazer....

great thx...always a pleasure to give info and post few pics !!!

cheers !!! :drinks:

well ..i don t expect to ride my 4 w before 2-3 weeks...always fun riding late april or early may...everything is '' new '' in the woods !!!

thx again !!!

jean-guy

And tomorrow is your birthday!!! Yahoo!!! Now we are both 53!! I was just thinking if you get in the train for Toronto....I will take you out for super! If you don't I will make brownies when I am there next. I remember, next to lasagna your favourite food is brownies and red wine 😄🎉

And tomorrow is your birthday!!! Yahoo!!! Now we are both 53!! I was just thinking if you get in the train for Toronto....I will take you out for super! If you don't I will make brownies when I am there next. I remember, next to lasagna your favourite food is brownies and red wine 😄🎉

bonsoir !!!

hhahaha...right !!! one '' pin '' older tomorrow !!!

im not use to big cities...might get lost as soon as get off the train...rather stay in the gaspesie !!!..hahahaa

one inch of fresh snow this morning ..then turned to rain...

went snowshoeing yesterday pm...too warm ...i was sinking too much..at 4' of snow left ...walked about a mile !!!

jean-guy

great thx all !!!

very appreciated !!!

sadly ,bad pics...went to amqui this afternoon...very strong winds and came back by the back roads toward albertville and shortcut !!!

rained a lot yesterday and this morning !!!

...but snowed at the height of logging road !!!

and yes..there ll be rouge on the menu shortly !!!....redwood !!!..hahaha

jean-guy :drinks:

hi all !!!

not sure if i knocked my head last night ...but when i woke up this morning ...i realized that i was at that age to start doing sunday rides !!!...hhahahah

went down to routhierville..about 18 miles east from here !!!

there was already 2 american fixing their house for salmon fishing ...plates from florida and connecticut !!

ice din t move yet on river !!!might be rock'n roll later !!!

jean-guy

hi smclelan !!!

ya for sure...always forget to go there during summer !!!probably great shots to take of train station from railroad !!!

hi ray !!!

great thx !!!

just by hazard found those 2 pics !!!

first one...april 11 th 2012 !!!....9 miles from my camp !!!

second one...on the 17 th ....at the old beaver dam...about 2 miles further up from orange camp !!!

sunshine is back !!

jean-guy :drinks:

Routhierville population trend:[6]

• Population in 2011: 15 (2006 to 2011 population change: 200.0%)
  • Population in 2006: 5
  • Population in 2001: 25
  • Population in 1996: 24
  • Population in 1991: 40

Private dwellings occupied by usual residents: 8 (total dwellings: 15)

**********************************************************************************************
Referencing your post about visiting Routhierville curiosity got the best of me so I researched Routhierville and one of the stats that popped up was the population.
Looks lonely. Population dropping like snow depth in the month of May.
What time is rush hour? Ha ha....
Happy belated birthday and thanks again for taking the time to post / share your adventures.
Best regards,
Paddy O a.k.a NYSKIDOOERINNEWHAMPSHIRE
Edited by nyskidooerinnewhampshire

Routhierville population trend:[6]

• Population in 2011: 15 (2006 to 2011 population change: 200.0%)
  • Population in 2006: 5
  • Population in 2001: 25
  • Population in 1996: 24
  • Population in 1991: 40

Private dwellings occupied by usual residents: 8 (total dwellings: 15)

**********************************************************************************************
Referencing your post about visiting Routhierville curiosity got the best of me so I researched Routhierville and one of the stats that popped up was the population.
Looks lonely. Population dropping like snow depth in the month of May.
What time is rush hour? Ha ha....
Happy belated birthday and thanks again for taking the time to post / share your adventures.
Best regards,
Paddy O a.k.a NYSKIDOOERINNEWHAMPSHIRE

hi paddy o !!!

great thx !!!

hhahha...

i don t want to bs statistics canada...hhahahha...beside the americans living there during summer for salmon fishing ..i don t think there s more than 5...maybe 3 population...there s an auberge now ...and add 2 more houses on top of mountain...about 3 miles from there...but im not sure if there s still people there !!

rush hour ..traffic jam...yaaaa...early morning i guess, during salmon fishing season...main street is nt wide enough for 2 cars...must slow down tons !!!hahahhaha

when i started working in the woods back in 86 ...right there on top of mountain !!!

jean-guy