Pics from the Matapedia Valley !!!

groomer

How big is the room?

These are on sale

hi jackstraw !!!

hahaha....good one !!!

should fit in my living room !!! is ladder included ????

every time i write the word ladder or see it somewhere ...

reminds me when i was working in s-w ontario back in the 80's ....2 mechanics were working on the machine at the farm...and one of them told me...bring me the ladder...ahhahah...i won t tell you what i brought him ...you ll fall down your chair...still laughing at that one....

just back from amqui ...very windy ...snow flying in the fields ....-9c !!!

old pics !!!

jean-guy

went to clubhouse this morning !!!! still very windy !!! bit of sunshine !!!...-11 c !!!

there was 3 guys from carleton....said trails were nice.....thin in carleton ....few drifts...

then 3 more guys from mont joli area !!!

i ll be on tq 5 late afternoon !!!

jean-guy

I just got a text from MACDAV and a crew of 4 others, they just landed in Murdochville. They left from Pointe a la Croix this morning, said the trail were awesome all the way except a little thin for 15 miles around Carleton. He said the 595 and over to Murdochville was 10 out of 10.

hi steven and jg !!!

back from grooming tq 5 + local trail !!

beside a few drifts at << school bus << and a bit sno-x behind the houses in ste marguerite ...trail was still a 9.7895 !!!

but still windy !!!

do you if he s coming downtown albertville ????...hahhaha...let me know !!!

local trails tomorrow !!!

jean-guy :drinks:

......and before going to bed...i just want to say a big THANK YOU to that member who stopped at clubhouse and let me a gift !!!

many great thx sir !!! very appreciated + + + !!! almost shy to take it !!!

its with people like you that we keep grooming ....very generous from you !!!

hope to see you on tq 5 or clubhouse one day !!!

i wanted to post before starting grooming ..but decided to wait to see what kind of pics i could take tonight !!!

many thx again !!!

your operator !!!!

jean-guy

attachicon.gifjgh18.jpg

attachicon.gifjgh19.jpg

attachicon.gifjgh20.jpg

......and before going to bed...i just want to say a big THANK YOU to that member who stopped at clubhouse and let me a gift !!!

many great thx sir !!! very appreciated + + + !!! almost shy to take it !!!

its with people like you that we keep grooming ....very generous from you !!!

hope to see you on tq 5 or clubhouse one day !!!

i wanted to post before starting grooming ..but decided to wait to see what kind of pics i could take tonight !!!

many thx again !!!

your operator !!!!

jean-guy

I love the new pictures! You are as great a photographer as you are a groomer operator!

I love the new pictures! You are as great a photographer as you are a groomer operator!

hi wulsock !!!

great thx....very appreciated !!!

well ,not much imagination today ....slept for about 3.5 hrs last night !!!

8.5 hrs run !!! -12c when i came back ...windy in the morning !!!

groomed at local trails !!

jean-guy

hi smclelan and wulsock !!!

long time no see !!! hahha...started grooming tq 5 just before 4 am..back at 12 hrs30 pm....just boring.....snow was like cement or gravel ...

time to have a storm ........no traffic at all !!! except 2 moose .i partridge and 1 rabbit !!

-16c when i left i think...

jean-guy

Edited by groomer

Jean Guy,

Great photos as always - planning to be going thru Albertville on Monday. How is the food at the club house?

schooter

hi wulsock and tom !!!

sometimes simple words can explain everything...talking about moose,partridge and rabbit !!!

i said it was boring to groom because snow was '' stiff '' to groom ...just like a late march morning ...

according to a friend...we should have a few inches this week ...smoother for next runs !!!

wulsock..if you expect to stop at clubhouse....send a pm the day before or early morning !!!

great shot and imagination tom !!!....and yes ...moon has been very nice since a few runs...glad i was at the right place this morning to take pics !!

-17c !!!!

jean-guy

Edited by groomer

Hey JG.

Hope your not receiving any rain today! +6 c here in southern NB.

Cheers

hi whaler !!!

i was just exchanging pm with a friend talking about rain......no rain for us ...yet......about 2'' of fresh snow..maybe a bit less...sky is black and cloudy .......-5c !!!

hi schooter !!!

great thx !!!

very sorry ...just saw your post !!!

honestly , i don t know much about the menu ....hot chicken.....cheese burger ....chicken wings....soup..club sandwich.and poutine ....stuff like that i guess !!!

jean-guy

Jean guy

This will be our first trip to the area would you have coordinates to the club house or is it so easy we do not need them

Plan I g to be thru there mid day Monday on out way to Matane

Thanks

Schooter

Jean guy

This will be our first trip to the area would you have coordinates to the club house or is it so easy we do not need them

Thanks

Schooter

hi schooter !!!

can t miss it...just next to tq 5 !!! after crossing main st in albertville...gas station on your left and clubhouse 300' from there !!!

still snowing ...lightly !!!

jean-guy

Jean guy

Thanks

Schooter

N48° 19.466' W67° 21.586'

Andy

Thank you

Schooter

hi andy and schooter !!!

thx for posting andy !!

if you look closely and still have a good sight ...you can see on the map i posted the same numbers andy posted...but very small !!

great day for riding here !!! sunny and - 10c....bit of snow this morning !!

went to check at '' school bus '' this afternoon ....2-3'' of fresh snow...just perfect on hard packed trails !!

-18c right now...clear sky !!!

jean-guy