Pics from the Matapedia Valley !!!

groomer

Looking good over there Groomer. You got much more snow then we have here right now. I know you are itching to get in your machine as bad as we want to ride your awesome Miles and Miles of Smiles. It's coming.

Looking good over there Groomer. You got much more snow then we have here right now. I know you are itching to get in your machine as bad as we want to ride your awesome Miles and Miles of Smiles. It's coming.

hi iceman !!

more encouraging now !!a good 6 '' in town and i guess there s a few more inches up the hills.

storm died before supper !!checked a few pics on the net,there s snow all over the gaspesie ,even on the south side.saw a pic of new richmond !!

im ready ....

-6 c

all pics,before entering the first field in ste marguerite ,going west !!

groomer !!!

Hi Groomer!

How much snow do you have?? Will the trails be groomed and ready to ride after christmas? Looking to come up on 12/26-12/30

Thanks!

:drinks:

Hi Groomer!

How much snow do you have?? Will the trails be groomed and ready to ride after christmas? Looking to come up on 12/26-12/30

Thanks!

:drinks:

hi speedy !!

we have roughly 6'' in town and about 8-9'' in ste marguerite,higher in altitude.

well, i hope to start grooming before christmas,,usually we wait to have 15-18 '' to start grooming.

weather will decide !!

groomer !!!

hi speedy !!

we have roughly 6'' in town and about 8-9'' in ste marguerite,higher in altitude.

well, i hope to start grooming before christmas,,usually we wait to have 15-18 '' to start grooming.

weather will decide !!

groomer !!!

Hi Jean-Guy ,

Hope you start Gooming soon !!!!!!! :drinks:

Hi Jean-Guy ,

Hope you start Gooming soon !!!!!!! :drinks:

hi john !!

me too !! i spend too much time on the computer !!ha!!ha!!

just talked with my sister,my nephew left for the faribault (trail 595) about an hr ago.65 miles east from here by the truck logging road .hope he ll take a few pics !!

-18 c at 7 am and blue sky !!

jean-guy

Hi jean-guy ,

I'm getting mad looking at these pictures just kidding. No I'm not

I have to wait to the new year. PS: think snow groomer. ⛄

here's the area where they went riding.they started from the 41 miles ,right at the bottom of the map and up for ''pont du 50 '' ,then the faribault.played a bit there and on their way back,they went to the tower on mount caribou .

jean-guy

here's the area where they went riding.they started from the 41 miles ,right at the bottom of the map and up for ''pont du 50 '' ,then the faribault.played a bit there and on their way back,they went to the tower on mount caribou .

jean-guy

Thanks jean-guy wish I can go right now but off to work in the city life. Sucks !!!

It won't be long now.

John. ✌🍻

Thanks jean-guy wish I can go right now but off to work in the city life. Sucks !!!

It won't be long now.

John. ✌

ha!!ha!!

don t worry ,i won t steal your job !!don t like big cities !!

grey sky here and heavy !! -5c

jean-guy

around 10 hrs am ,i decided to go to my camp.+4 c in town.about 5-6'' on the ground.snow was too wet.way too slow to ride with the 4 w.changed my mind and went by the truck logging road.

i was at the 10 miles and i could see snow falling at the 12 miles,once i arrived at the high of the 12 miles ,temps dropped really fast and windy like hell !!!

turned around at the 16 miles and came back home.

-1c and snowing lightly !!

groomer !!!

Groomer,

I got the Maps . Thanks Buddydrinks.gif

wooow !! it has been fast !!good delivery drivers in pq !! :tease: ...ha!!ha!!ha!!

p-1 :sunrise, going down the first long hill east of ste marguerite

p-2 :where i turn around at the lake

groomer !!! :drinks:

wooow !! it has been fast !!good delivery drivers in pq !! :tease: ...ha!!ha!!ha!!

p-1 :sunrise, going down the first long hill east of ste marguerite

p-2 :where i turn around at the lake

groomer !!! :drinks:

They drive fast in the U.S. LOL!!!!! Ha Ha !!!!

Not looking to bad over there. Did you get any RAIN ?

Thanks Jean-Guy good.gif Crazysnow

They drive fast in the U.S. LOL!!!!! Ha Ha !!!!

Not looking to bad over there. Did you get any RAIN ?

Thanks Jean-Guy good.gif Crazysnow

a bit of snow yesterday morning and colder.

-16c this morning,partly cloudy !!

jean-guy :drinks:

a little bit encouraging !!

my nephew went riding north-east of ste marguerite yesterday.top right of the map.there was a foot of snow in that area.

4 '' of snow since 11 hrs 30 am and still snowing.

groomer !!!

a little bit encouraging !!

my nephew went riding north-east of ste marguerite yesterday.top right of the map.there was a foot of snow in that area.

4 '' of snow since 11 hrs 30 am and still snowing.

groomer !!!

Thanks for report Groomer !!!!! Looking good :yahoo: lets just hope it stays cold :yahoo: looks like more snow is coming your way :yahoo:

CrazySnow !!!!!! :good: Snowsquall Warnings in the Sainte-Anne-des-Monts area I'll take anything we can get !!!!!!!

Edited by crazysnow

Thanks for report Groomer !!!!! Looking good :yahoo: lets just hope it stays cold :yahoo: looks like more snow is coming your way :yahoo:

CrazySnow !!!!!! :good: Snowsquall Warnings in the Sainte-Anne-des-Monts area I'll take anything we can get !!!!!!!

hi john !!

more encouraging !!light snow this morning ,-10c and windy a bit !!

it s getting closer !!!

old pics from 09 ,all east of ste marguerite

jean-guy