Pics from the Matapedia Valley !!!

groomer

How did I miss these??? I love them all! I hope you have a good winch on that Quad if you need it! If we don't get snow soon, I will bring my quad and you can take me to find the moose!

hi linda !!

even if you send me a winch for free,ha!!ha!!ha!! ,i ll ship it back to you !!no thanks !!

i can be the worse guy to ride with.having a winch on my atv ,i ll go '''deeper '' into troubles.non merci !!!i m not afraid to go in strange places alone and nobody know where i am in the woods.

let say ,i ve been very lucky for all the many thousand mine i rode in the woods alone .

jean-guy

Looks like some great ATV riding!

hi sled dog !!

ya ,great riding !! i try to stay on small roads or trails as much as possible.don t like much using large roads(boring).there s enough around here ,don t need to use the same one twice and i hate to double back.

can do great loop !!just too bad we can t ride on the duniere reserve ,could do a 200/250 miles ride easily without using the same roads.

pics: from lac saumon(7 miles west from town) last week ,there was probably a 1000+ bunched all together.just too bad,they were a bit too far.

groomer !!!

HA! I saw your comment before your revision! lol

Ha Ha! Yeah, I wrote I'd buy a book about Groomers adventures and then realized I was a page behind and the post didn't really make sense! And then it wouldn't let me delete it!!

On another note, bought my preseason permit today!!! Hopefully a trip to Groomer country will be in the cards for me this winter!!

Ha Ha! Yeah, I wrote I'd buy a book about Groomers adventures and then realized I was a page behind and the post didn't really make sense! And then it wouldn't let me delete it!!

On another note, bought my preseason permit today!!! Hopefully a trip to Groomer country will be in the cards for me this winter!!

Oh I thought you were offering to buy the winch! i hope to get my sled next Wednesday, then I will have my vin number and be able to get my permits.

I hope to be there for the Gathering!

hi sled dog !!

ya ,great riding !! i try to stay on small roads or trails as much as possible.don t like much using large roads(boring).there s enough around here ,don t need to use the same one twice and i hate to double back.

can do great loop !!just too bad we can t ride on the duniere reserve ,could do a 200/250 miles ride easily without using the same roads.

pics: from lac saumon(7 miles west from town) last week ,there was probably a 1000+ bunched all together.just too bad,they were a bit too far.

groomer !!!

groomer saw this and thought of you good.gif

NEW YORK CITY

Edited by crazysnow

groomer saw this and thought of you good.gif

NEW YORK CITY

hi john !!

thank you very much for the great pic !!very appreciated !!not much big buildings around here !!great sunset !!

here 's a pic of one of my skyscrappers....ha!!ha!!ha!! ..the ''red cross '''.not the greatest ,but great place to take pics of sunrise !!

frost here this morning for the first since many days !!-2c right now !!

thanks again !!

jean-guy :drinks:

hi john !!

thank you very much for the great pic !!very appreciated !!not much big buildings around here !!great sunset !!

here 's a pic of one of my skyscrappers....ha!!ha!!ha!! ..the ''red cross '''.not the greatest ,but great place to take pics of sunrise !!

frost here this morning for the first since many days !!-2c right now !!

thanks again !!

Hi Jean-Guy ,

took that pic with my Iphone. Not bad right!!!!!

Hay there are some good things about the city life all the WINE and BEER you can drink from around the world 24/7. And women all shapes and sizes you may have too lose the beard though :rofl::lol: :lol: :drinks:

love the pics thanks John

Hi Jean-Guy ,

took that pic with my Iphone. Not bad right!!!!!

Hay there are some good things about the city life all the WINE and BEER you can drink from around the world 24/7. And women all shapes and sizes you may have too lose the beard though :rofl::lol: :lol: :drinks:

love the pics thanks John

not bad at all !!

ha!!ha!!ha!!! even if new york city never sleep ,12 months a year , i don t expect you to see a moose in your back yard and even if i spend one full year in new york ,i don t expect to see a moose in central park !!! :p:p:lol::lol::lol:

....so,you don t have it all in new york city !!! ha!!ha!!

second pic ,in the yard of my camp!!

must go !!

Love both those pictures jean-guy!! The second one looks like a painting...something mystical there! Great work!

Love both those pictures jean-guy!! The second one looks like a painting...something mystical there! Great work!

thanks linda !!

here s the same moose a few seconds before !!

almost lost my best friend today !!!

after a few days in the house decided to take a 4 w ride.last friday night, a camp burned to the ground on the road to go to the lake.about 20 mins outside town.decided to go there just to see.while preparing myself to put my clothes on,thought about that.should bring my chainsaw and go to my camp about 15 mins away and do extra firewoods for next year .

ready to go,stopped at that burnt camp ,then wide open for my camp.i put my firewoods in a ''land's end (sp maybe ??)decided to cut black spruce,closer to the camp.so ,where i put my firewoods about a quarter mile to the camp,there s many.began to check to have not too big ones !!

stopped my 4w,took my chinsaw .my bag for my camera looks like a back pack.usually ,i always put my bag on the carrier or on the pegs of the 4w.because i was close to the trees ,put the bag right behind of one of the rear wheels just in case something could happen!!

took my chainsaw ,started to walk about 50 ' between the trees.checked the trees ,took a quick look and returned to my 4 w.started it and went backward !!

felt something strange while going backward.turned my head to look forward ?%?%% )(**&& $?& !!!don t need to tell you the first word that came to mind !!luckily ,bag fell between the 2 rear wheels and backed up straight !!

i had forgotten my back pack with my camera and big lense ,behind the rear wheel !!!i was feeling bad !!took a quick look at the camera and lense ,looks fine !!

i hope i learned something from that experience !!

jean-guy

thanks linda !!

here s the same moose a few seconds before !!

almost lost my best friend today !!!

after a few days in the house decided to take a 4 w ride.last friday night, a camp burned to the ground on the road to go to the lake.about 20 mins outside town.decided to go there just to see.while preparing myself to put my clothes on,thought about that.should bring my chainsaw and go to my camp about 15 mins away and do extra firewoods for next year .

ready to go,stopped at that burnt camp ,then wide open for my camp.i put my firewoods in a ''land's end (sp maybe ??)decided to cut black spruce,closer to the camp.so ,where i put my firewoods about a quarter mile to the camp,there s many.began to check to have not too big ones !!

stopped my 4w,took my chinsaw .my bag for my camera looks like a back pack.usually ,i always put my bag on the carrier or on the pegs of the 4w.because i was close to the trees ,put the bag right behind of one of the rear wheels just in case something could happen!!

took my chainsaw ,started to walk about 50 ' between the trees.checked the trees ,took a quick look and returned to my 4 w.started it and went backward !!

felt something strange while going backward.turned my head to look forward ?%?%% )(**&& $?& !!!don t need to tell you the first word that came to mind !!luckily ,bag fell between the 2 rear wheels and backed up straight !!

i had forgotten my back pack with my camera and big lense ,behind the rear wheel !!!i was feeling bad !!took a quick look at the camera and lense ,looks fine !!

i hope i learned something from that experience !!

jean-guy

Oh boy!! That is so lucky Jean-Guy!! Wouldn't you have been upset to loose the camera and the lense!! Good that you decided to go straight and not turn.

As well, I love this picture of the moose. I returned to work today so that is why I am so long to message you.

Linda

Oh boy!! That is so lucky Jean-Guy!! Wouldn't you have been upset to loose the camera and the lense!! Good that you decided to go straight and not turn.

As well, I love this picture of the moose. I returned to work today so that is why I am so long to message you.

Linda

i ve been very-very-very lucky !!probably the new tires on the 4 w helped a bit to give me a bit more clearance .a little scratch on the bag and thats it.....for now !!

old 35 mm pic taken in 87 if i remember well.won a photo contest organized by the z e c back in 92 with that pic.

jean-guy

Before I read the note below the picture...I was going to say....'That is my favourite'!! And then to see you won a contest??!!! That means I have a good eye! I love that one!

Before I read the note below the picture...I was going to say....'That is my favourite'!! And then to see you won a contest??!!! That means I have a good eye! I love that one!

ya ,i could say that!! i had won 5 or 6 prizes or categories out of 10/12 .can t remember exactly.they gave me nice frames of the pics i had won the categories with.

.....bad luck happened to me about 10 years ago ,so i don t hang my frames on the wall now.i have been discouraged for a while and during that same period ,while grooming ,my 35 mm camera fell down on the floor of the machine .broke the camera !!great winter !!

jean-guy

i ve been very-very-very lucky !!probably the new tires on the 4 w helped a bit to give me a bit more clearance .a little scratch on the bag and thats it.....for now !!

old 35 mm pic taken in 87 if i remember well.won a photo contest organized by the z e c back in 92 with that pic.

jean-guy

That is definitely a WINNER !!!!! :good:

linda

i had one with a sunset in a clearcut ,winter time,taken in april

one with a rabbit with a blurred effect in the back ground

fog in the swamp in front of my camp early morning

and another that i can t remember ,i don t hang those pics on the wall anymore .i guess i won t have the right word ,they don t shine or sparkle anymore .i don t even look at them .

thanks john !!

pic ,on my way back to albertville ,april 3th 06.a few miles west of the matapedia river.on the old tq 5 .going down a steep hill in a field.there was a bridge at the bottom.

jean-guy

linda

i had one with a sunset in a clearcut ,winter time,taken in april

one with a rabbit with a blurred effect in the back ground

fog in the swamp in front of my camp early morning

and another that i can t remember ,i don t hang those pics on the wall anymore .i guess i won t have the right word ,they don t shine or sparkle anymore .i don t even look at them .

thanks john !!

pic ,on my way back to albertville ,april 3th 06.a few miles west of the matapedia river.on the old tq 5 .going down a steep hill in a field.there was a bridge at the bottom.

jean-guy

\

Well we are just going to have to find something to get the 'sparkle' back!! Maybe you need to do something different...like a new subject! I will see if I can come up with some ideas!

Hope you know you make my day 'sparkle' with your great photos!

Linda

Edited by lindasledgirl

\

Well we are just going to have to find something to get the 'sparkle' back!! Maybe you need to do something different...like a new subject! I will see if I can come up with some ideas!

Hope you know you make my day 'sparkle' with your great photos!

Linda

bienvenue linda !!! :give_rose: .....ha!!ha!!ha!!

Jean-Guy,

I found an idea...what if you were to do some pictures of snowmobiles! That is something the guys mike like in the forum here. Not sure, but something perhaps like this....

Myself I am not much for Polaris, and you would have to ask the girl to maybe get off for a few mintutes so you could get some good shots of the sled...but you know, it might just work to get some 'sparkle' in your life!

Your friend,

Linda

Jean-Guy,

I found an idea...what if you were to do some pictures of snowmobiles! That is something the guys mike like in the forum here. Not sure, but something perhaps like this....

Myself I am not much for Polaris, and you would have to ask the girl to maybe get off for a few mintutes so you could get some good shots of the sled...but you know, it might just work to get some 'sparkle' in your life!

Your friend,

Linda

great idea !! found the girl !!!just need a sled !!!

ha!!ha!ha!!

jean-guy

...you found her on the side of a trail without a snowmobile?

that's why you have that extension on the side of the groomer cab?

hi mcstar !!

glad to hear from you !!

this is when i was grooming at night only !!

she was stuck..................with her zipper !! :)

last season ,we met about 1.5 miles behind the machine .hi to frank !!