Pics from the Matapedia Valley !!!

groomer

hi mcstar !!

glad to hear from you !!

this is when i was grooming at night only !!

she was stuck..................with her zipper !! :)

last season ,we met about 1.5 miles behind the machine .hi to frank !!

jean-guy :drinks:

Hi Groomer, we wont be coming this year due to several factors but we have planned to do the "Gaspesie"

next year with the wives!! (big event!)

Edited by mcstar

Hi Groomer, we wont be coming this year due to several factors but we have planned to do the "Gaspesie"

next year with the wives!! (big event!)

well ,sad to hear !!

no choice to wait !!

keep an eye on thread !!

there girls like that up there? man i been missing out..lol!

hi doorider !!!

sure !!next season if you come in my area ,pm me ,i ll tell you where to stop for a coffee!! :lol::lol: i know a few in town !! :)

snowed earlier this morning ,big snow flakes ,but turned to wet snow around noon.back to grass!!

groomer !!!

Sweet Groomer I see it is happening... :drinks:

hi phil !!

few fleurries right now,but very ''light ''.sky looks ''heavy ''!!

might go to the clubhouse this morning to see the ladies in albertville !! :lol::lol:

groomer !!!

Wow!! Looking good! I hope you are well rested for the up and coming season!

Linda

hi linda !!

looks better.at least temps still cold ,if i can say that.snowing very lightly right now !!

ya ,i m rested and ready to groom.......but waking up ,grooming and taking your breakfast and supper at different hrs ,often i can feel the fatigue....but im use to that .

i said it a few times ,once i start grooming, i wake up in april !!

forgot , + doing some ''p r '' at the clubhouse !!ha!!ha!!

just a little reminder ,winter should looks like this,not heavy rain like we are having right now !!!+2c :angry: :angry: :( :(

just watched the news and it should be snow for murdochville and the north shore.yesterday ,i saw a pic taken outside marsoui ,up the hills,10'' of snow.

groomer !!!

One day I will think I am looking at old pictures and they will be from this winter! Let's hope anyway!

i had nothing to do,so i thought about it.the pic with the ''22 km '' sign ,it s right where the other operator quit grooming.when i started grooming ,we were 2 operators.me for tq 5 + one local and the other for the rest of all the local trails,grooming 10 hrs in a row for the other operator was too much.so ,i was helping him grooming time to time.

all pics ,at the same place .at the ''stump '' on the way up to the lake .its a very windy place with nice drifts and tons of snow .the other operator quit grooming because he fell down the ditch twice on the way up to the lake. it has been a sh???? day for him.

when i met him at night when he came back,with no drag ,he was completly burned !!

the best time to ''fix '' that place ,on a cold night,shake the snow as much as possible on the way up and on the way back , you fix it right.

on pic :2-3-8 and 9 you can see the stump.the stump is 15-20 feet off the road to give you an idea.during summer 2010 ,they fixed the road and it s way larger on both side of the ditch and the stump is not there anymore.

on the last pic behind the machine ,there s no more trees there for the next half mile.it can be hell to find where the ditch is.must go slowly and watch all the time before it s too late!!ha!!ha!!ha!!

went to take a ride with my truck toward truck logging road ,using tq 5 toward ste marguerite.

just too bad,i was late a bit,missed the effect of the sun i guess!!

first pic,from the field a quarter mile before arriving to the shortcut for albertville.

pics :2-3-4 , right at the corner for the shortcut

next 2: last field before truck logging road

last one ,on the truck logging road 1 mile before arriving to road 132 ,tq 5 is up the field,albertville side.

ps:10 c here. :angry:

groomer !!!

Wow!! Great photos!! I love the colours! The sky looks like snow brewing!! And the last group, really neat how the lights are hitting the fog! Good work! Thanks for sharing!!

I guess some snow is in order soon! About 5 hours north of me, they got a foot of snow...everyone messaging me today! They think its my snowboots! And or the fact that I have my snowmobile ready to go lol.

Linda

Wow!! Great photos!! I love the colours! The sky looks like snow brewing!! And the last group, really neat how the lights are hitting the fog! Good work! Thanks for sharing!!

I guess some snow is in order soon! About 5 hours north of me, they got a foot of snow...everyone messaging me today! They think its my snowboots! And or the fact that I have my snowmobile ready to go lol.

Linda

thanks linda !!

since a long time i wanted to go there and take a few night pics.

by 9 am ,i ll be on tq 5 to do a bit of volunteering.we need to cut a few trees in town to move tq 5 by a few feet .

signage on tq 5 ,dec 5 th - 07

groomer !!!

I think that last picture looks neat. It looks like there is no bridge, just a path of snow across. Nice work!

Have fun today and be careful!

Linda

I think that last picture looks neat. It looks like there is no bridge, just a path of snow across. Nice work!

Have fun today and be careful!

Linda

great eyes linda !!

when you look fast at the pic,don t see much the cables !!

+1 c at 5 am and now -2c and cloudy !!

hoping to have fun ,im rusty a lot !! :lol::lol::lol:

p 3 ...going down that long hill just a few miles east of ste marguerite !!

groomer !!!

These look great, real eerie looking.

Always Great Pics.

Thanks

GutZ

thanks gutz !!

i ll try to return on a clear sky night and take pics from the other side of the river .only a five mins walk !!

-5c tonight !!

groomer !!!